◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,634 comments
Anyone know when the champions will be posted?

I'd have thought zer05ive would have it posted by now! zer0, did you forget something???

Our GTPEDIA E-book prize for the division winners is no longer available for sale (at least not by itself) so I want to figure out what's going on before making the official post. I've sent a PM to Jordan and will update everyone asap.

EXPERIMENTAL SESSION OF "R U FASTER THAN A S.N.A.I.L. REDNECK" FINAL PARTICIPANT LIST

FRIDAY 03 MAY 2013 AT THE CAPE RING INSIDE TRACK

TEAM S.N.A.I.L. REDNECKS CLASS:
Mopar440(D5): Shelby Series 1 (525) and Dodge Viper GTS (585)
Martin20az(D1): Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (525) and Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (585)
RickyBobby(D1): Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 (525) and Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (585)
2ArmedMen(D3): Chevrolet Corvette (525) and Ford GT (585)
NickTune(D1): Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (525) and Dodge Challenger R/T

TEAM S.N.A.I.L. IMPORTS CLASS:
Schmiggz(D3): Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M (525) and Pagani Zonda C125 (585)
Albtifosi(D4): TVR Tamora (525) and Ferrari F430 (585)
WolfSatz(D3): Lotus Esprit V8GT (525) and VW Nardo (585)
VagStar(D4): Nismo 380RS Superleggera (525) and Nissan Skyline GT-R (585)
DriftAssassin(D5): RUF BTR (525) and Nissan GT-R (585)
DaPandaBear(D3): Acura NSX (525) and Jaguar XKR Coupe (585)

Competition Settings:

- Every racer will prepare 2 cars of he's class. One with max pp of 525 that will use sports medium tires and the other with a max pp of 585 that will use sports soft tires.

- Rednecks will use the common called muscle cars where Saleen S7, Shelby Series 1, Mustangs, Corvettes, Vipers and Camaros are obviously included.

- Imports are free to use any available drivetrain car (FF, FR, MR, RR or 4WD)

- Holden, Lexus, Scion, Acura and Infiniti are considered imports.

- Every race will have 1 lap for qualification and 3 laps of competition in a head-to-head format, (1 redneck vs 1 import).

- Before the event starts a import racer line up is going to be draw to determine which one starts first, second, third until the last.

- The import drivers choose they're redneck opponent.

- The redneck drivers choose if the race is going to be with a 525 or 585 car

- No more than 4 races can be held with each of the selected pp cap.

- On each race, only the 2 opponents go in the track.

- The team with most victories wins the competition.

- If there's a draw, each team chooses a driver to a final 9th race.

- Only ABS is aloud.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- This is a TEAM competition. If you lose your race doesn't mean that your team is going to lose the clash.

- Every one of the 16 drivers should post they're car choices ASAP

- Every one of the 16 drivers should post they're track choice ASAP

- The track with more votes will be "the chosen one"

- WE NEED ONE MORE REDNECK

AGAIN, THIS EVENT WILL BE EXPERIMENTAL AND THE BASE OF WHAT ONE DAY WILL BE THE GREAT, FAMOUS AND WORLDWIDE KNOWN "R U FASTER THAN A S.N.A.I.L. REDNECK?"

Time?

Also the imports might want to start thinking of excuses :sly:

Edit your post at the top of the page with that info. That's what Zer0 was asking you to do.
Aww sorry Dab....
Now it's late cuz i can't delete the lower one :yuck:

Or maybe... KK done.

Where, when and at what time UPDATED

Last edited:
Tuesday at Cape Inside, I'll be there at 9:30pm drinking PBR with Hank jamming though the 6x9's!

DD7B280F-0197-4DEC-A652-32FFAB5C0211-21050-00000C5D8375BDC9_zps16c15f47.jpg

525FA751-4B87-496B-BB65-14810B3A73D3-21050-00000C5D7CA4DCD3_zps6a551242.jpg

Last edited:
For those that are running the oval series, there is a question posed in the thread that we need to discuss before the race on Tuesday night.

Since we're going to be only 12 people, we can use D1, D2 or D3 Muscle slaughter house tonight, eheheheheheheheheheheheheh

My son Alex will pick up names from the bucket for the racing order. He's all excited about it :)

HAVE YOU SEEN AN AMERICAN BOAT WITH WHEELS BACK THERE???

2009-Pagani-Zonda-Cinque-Roadster1.jpg

NO I HAVEN'T!!!

6.jpg

Last edited:
He called you gay? You're joking right? If not, I simply cannot see any way we can allow that kind of ridiculous behavior in SNAIL, nor should anyone, anywhere, have to put up with that.

I don't remember using that kind of language if you don't have anything to back that up, then you're trying to act on the others and give them a negative perception about me because your interest is to not allow me to race in the same league as you. And that's okay: everybody has its own personal interests.

Last edited:
Maxime, you're permanently banned from S.N.A.I.L.

What made you change your mind ?

Ed: I don't want you to make anything big out of it, I just want to race clean in mutual respect, that's all.
That's your own promise you're breaking; banning me right away.

Last edited:
What made you change your mind ?

You've been put on the "Last Chance" list, you've been banned, and you've still been given the opportunity to prove that you can race clean. However, you're still causing issues when you race with us during practice. You then ask for people to vouch for you when in fact people are complaining about you. I think it's clear that your racing mentality does not mesh well our league. I'm all for second chances, but you've run out of chances.

I'm going out on a limb here. Well I was not at the practice the guys are talking about I do trust the people that are talking about what happened. Personally I do not think it is the problem to trust people who have shown good judgment in the past.
Specifically that means I will listen when Joe or others have concerns. I will generally believe those concerns are valid. Reporting negative racing behavior or negative public behavior it's not much different for me.

RickyBobbyV8
Hope i can make it tonight guys im trying my hardest to get out of the shop before 9:30 put me on the maybe list

Put me on the maybe list too. I might be getting sick or I'm uncharacteristically tired for some odd reason. Hopefully I didn't overwork myself and relapse 👎

Owens i got one of your fellow Evo owners holding me up lol i gotta finish cutting the seats for .5 bigger valves so it can head to the porting shop in the morning.

Back