★☆★ S.T.a.R. Racing League | S.pec, T.uners, & R.acecars! | ☆★☆ Grid spots OPENOpen 

• Thread starter Luv2Coach
  • 2,301 comments
Just taking another glance at that list. Why don't we use the S2000 '06 instead of the '99 since it's already on this list?

I actually like the feel of the standard earlier S2000's better than that of the premium '06 model.

With that being said, I thought it would be cool to run the OG AP1 on an original course like Deep Forest.

@Inconspicuous

Don't know if Ya checked this out. These are others we might try to work in time to time other than that it will be stock pp number. Ya don't have to buy em all , if one was suggested you didn't have , we'll give Ya a min to go get it

Oh! Sorry I completely missed that. Thankfully I have all of those in my primary account so I'm good to go.

Why does no one post here anymore? Can't this still be a general discussion page?

What is everyone up to in their lives?

Life seems to be treating most of us a little rough and though I check the thread daily I hardly post. I guess I'm just trying to keep my misery to myself, hoping things get better soon. God I sound like a fool. I'm on a lot & I see many of us on throughout the day. I'll start sending messages via PSN maybe we can get some good races in.

Why does no one post here anymore? Can't this still be a general discussion page?

What is everyone up to in their lives?

Busy. I have limited free time lately. I do get on occasionally at odd times but only for a race or 2 usually. Feel free to drop in if im in a room. Im pretty picky so the rooms I frequent are pretty solid.

Same. I only join stock PP or spec one-make racing. I just hate when people put very high tire wear on road tires. It's just not realistic. If you want a race with pitting, use race cars with medium or fast tire wear and make it a 20 minute race (based on time or lap math). That'll make it a one pit stop race and that can be interesting. It's long enough that you can't go one stint because even on good pace the tires will naturally degrade enough to warrant the pit stop. So it's all about being good on your tires and deciding when to bit the bullet and pit. I like that. Don't see it enough.

Great to hear!!! A lot of us are out of practice i'm sure. Summer has always been a slow time for video gaming. There's a lot to do especially for those of us with families. Anyway, great to have you back, i'll see you tomorrow. And again i'm very sorry to hear about your dad coach.
I'm back fellas. Had a rough couple of weeks with Dad's passing. Ready to race again! Doubt I'll be much competition but ready to "race with the guys" again.

Great to hear!!! A lot of us are out of practice i'm sure. Summer has always been a slow time for video gaming. There's a lot to do especially for those of us with families. Anyway, great to have you back, i'll see you tomorrow. And again i'm very sorry to hear about your dad coach.
....what he said

To everyone that has a wheel, what kind do you have? And if it's above the Driving Force GT, does it make the same sounds when making fast movements and jerking it back and forth?

To everyone that has a wheel, what kind do you have? And if it's above the Driving Force GT, does it make the same sounds when making fast movements and jerking it back and forth?
I don't know how much you should be "jerking the wheel back and forth" , smooth is usually faster :lol:
I have a g27 the force feedback does give some noise but it's not too loud, calibration makes more noise... Whould you say it's now louder than when you first bought it ?

It sounds the same, but you know I don't mean through every turn. Of course I'm smooth lol. Like Rico Suave. But when you have to quickly steer in the other direction for opposite lock or something like rally driving, you hear it a lot more.

I am here. I'll be there tomorrow. Haven't played at all since last sunday. A lot going on during the summer. I am sure late fall will herald the rise of online and maybe a rebirth of star. We just need to keep doing what we're doing with open rooms and be in a position for good drivers to find us.

A backup plan may be to merge with similar leagues that are also low on numbers.

I'm working midnight shifts lately, but less days per week during the summer. That's why I'm around more than usual. And I actually requested this weekend off months ago just to have a weekend off. So I'm around.

I am here. I'll be there tomorrow. Haven't played at all since last sunday. A lot going on during the summer. I am sure late fall will herald the rise of online and maybe a rebirth of star. We just need to keep doing what we're doing with open rooms and be in a position for good drivers to find us.

A backup plan may be to merge with similar leagues that are also low on numbers.
I'm working midnight shifts lately, but less days per week during the summer. That's why I'm around more than usual. And I actually requested this weekend off months ago just to have a weekend off. So I'm around.

Sounds good

I'll be around this weekend, haven't played since last Sunday as well. I gree with @Whitey093 we just need to stick it out as summer is always slow for online gaming and if nothing else happens I also like the merge idea 👍 My G27 has a little over 1K hrs. on it and it doesn't make any noise? No gear noise or zipping sounds that I sometimes hear in chat. The forced feedback knocks & kicks like a mule when off-road racing but I think that's normal. The G25 only has one motor for both directions so it stands to reason that wear and tear would be the source of your noise but as long as she's tight I wouldn't worry about it just turn up your TV lol

Just suggestions here... We do a bunch of stock races,. if you want to just set pp ranges that's fine or @Whitey093 @DesertPenguin09 @Luv2Coach or others can say one car now they want us to race on Sunday and we will be ready to race it ....we do a gt300 race. ...and @BustedFoSho you like the tune race so give us one or two pp levels now so we can get the cars ready and do that race ...
What do Ya think?

Latest Posts

Back