♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
hey guys I'm just trying to see where I am in the pack with the bmw. I'm runnin low 1:27s, what are you guys hitting?

Hey guys, I just looked and my liveries are not in post #2. It's a couple of pages back.

#79 Slightly Mad for the Bimmer
#2 for the Benz.

Last edited:
@Lessen I noticed that I never chose a livery for the Mercedes but in the Livery Assignments it says I am in the Livery 7 car. Would it be ok to change me to Livery 15?

@Lessen I noticed that I never chose a livery for the Mercedes but in the Livery Assignments it says I am in the Livery 7 car. Would it be ok to change me to Livery 15?

Sorry, the deadline for livery assignment is Sunday 11:00pm EST.

I'm more than happy to fix my own mistakes however. The #7 belongs to Rallyboy. That's my fault.

I'm going to make it a point to log some laps later today sometime. Not sure when, but I'd love to have some company! :)

Running 25's in the BMW. I'll be on tomorrow about an hour before race time practicing if anyone wants to join me, and i'll run around showing you some lines/brake points if you want to watch since my mic's broke. I can hear fine, but just cant talk.

Hey fellas. Finally got the G29, so I'm going to try to join you in a little while, just as soon as I get my bearings with PCars and get used to the game.

I do have a question, though, and I couldn't find an answer to it anywhere: is it possible to reduce the max rotation of the wheel in GT6 like you can do with the G27 (start+select+one of the 4 buttons)?

Just a reminder to all, the Mercedes has DRS. So make sure you map out a button for the race.

Yes - And its a Press and its active. You have to press the button again to turn it off (The wing lowers and raises). So if you turn it on through a corner, you'll lose ALL rear down force and loop it. Careful when to use it....

You must be a quick learner. I am still trying to find my bearings after months of playing. good luck.

here is a link to a info related to G29. good luck.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35635-G29-Discussions-Plus-Support-and-Settings
Well, you'll notice that I didn't really put a timeline on that...
I'm fully prepared to discover that my bearings are way lost-er than what my ability to find is capable off. But I don't think I'll be long for GT6 now, honestly. It's fun and all, but the sound alone was making me want to play PCars. With a wheel now......

Thank you very much for the info, I'll check it out.

Great practice last night guys, it was nice to meet the new guys in the crew. Very excited for tonight. The DTM race is looking to be a real close pack

Running 25's in the BMW.

25's!....yup, definitely gonna be running at the back!

I do have a question, though, and I couldn't find an answer to it anywhere: is it possible to reduce the max rotation of the wheel in GT6 like you can do with the G27 (start+select+one of the 4 buttons)?

You have to go into the controls section and calibrate your wheel. The higher the number the less rotation. I have been setting mine right at 900,(apparently not 899 or 901), this was a recommended setting. I tried 1300 and my wheel was trying to rip itself off my stand! I always seem to have a bit of deadzone, even with setting at 0, might be the G27 though. It seems that sometimes the steering changes depending on the car. Game remembers your setting.
After a week with pcars I'm still finding things out, it is a bit confusing. The livery thing drives me nuts! Sometimes it keeps your pick, then the next time it doesn't, but I'm probably doing something wrong.

Last edited:
I have PCars on PC, so I can't join you yet. I'm tempted to make the switch to PS4, but I'll probably wait for GT Sport and see If I want to do that. In the mean time I took the Falcon for a spin on Bathurst on my PC last night to feel the car out. With stock settings it runs out of revs on the back straight, but what a blast. You should try it.

Photo credit to www.racedepartment.com

Ford Falcon PCars.jpg

The livery thing drives me nuts! Sometimes it keeps your pick, then the next time it doesn't, but I'm probably doing something wrong.
This has baffled me a few times. I'll choose it and then go on track and nothing shows up...
Decided that it's probably because I'm doing mostly free practices and all. I tried to pit and was ready to turn the game into GTA and try to shoot the board mechanic until I figured out that you can't pit in practice....

I have PCars on PC, so I can't join you yet. I'm tempted to make the switch to PS4, but I'll probably wait for GT Sport and see If I want to do that. In the mean time I took the Falcon for a spin on Bathurst on my PC last night to feel the car out. With stock settings it runs out of revs on the back straight, but what a blast. You should try it.

Photo credit to www.racedepartment.com

View attachment 510532

I haven't run any laps there, but it is a pretty cool car. I was a little excited when I heard if it in the game. MAYBE we'll get to race it soon.... :mischievous:

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Gentlemen,

First off I want to again thank everybody for hanging tight with the track glitches. Not only was tonight the largest field we've had since I became race director, but everybody stuck it out the entire night. So thank you all for your continued participation. It's REALLY nice to see such depth of talent here. 👍

With that said, the 12 drivers who raced last night are eligible to submit a vote for next week's lineup. Here are your options:

Season%207%20%20Round%202%20OPTIONS_zpsbe396kmk.jpg~original

Back