♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Cockpit, no wheel, seat pushed forward and up.

Using the details, nice! I move my seat for/aft depending on the car. Every once in while I'll move it up/down, but I've not yet felt the need to adjust the tilt. I think if I was using a wheel I'd probably turn off the steering wheel like you do, but with the controller it kinda helps sometimes, especially in countersteer situations.

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Official results of S7R1.

Steward Report:

There are (0) IR's submitted under the events of S7R1
One (1) driver has successfully cleared probation this week. Nice! :) 👍

Season7Round1_zps8j97a1q8.jpg~original

Cockpit, no wheel, seat pushed forward and up.
I noticed the seat moving availability in the assignments, I'll have to play around with that as it could help a lot in cockpit view I'm sure. I tried having the wheel off but found in some cars that the wheel stayed but didn't move. I found that to be annoying, so if moving seat up hid that it would be great.
Does the car remember the seat setting or does this have to be adjusted each time?
So many different settings and I haven't even touched tuning:crazy:

I think there is a static wheel when the display is on it, although not currently in the falcon.

Settings save, but I’m not sure if it’s per track.

Hood view for me.

@swjaxon I'll look through the replays tomorrow. Which car #/name did you pick? I could look at post #3 but just making sure incase the game switched it on you.

@gtr3123 Does this mean your racing next week? Sweet!!
Thanks @irmopars I really appreciate it,I was driving the #69 Candy's BMW and the #18 livery purple Mercedes.Also looks like the league is starting to grow nicely,the guy that raced with us last week,Bullzeye I think wants to join and I've got 2 others that are interested in joining too,maybe divisions coming soon @Lessen?

@gtr3123 , really like the idea of you posting videos such as these, Great help to all of us. There is one small, rather big issues, the sound. Your voice is drowned out by the straight six. I can see your lips moving but unable to comprehend what you are saying. Please take this as positive feedback.

I know you are fast, I have seen your tail lights on more than one occasion, and any info you are willing to share will be gladly accepted.

I have never done a video, so my knowledge could fill a thimble. The person I would reach out to would be our in house video guru, @brntguy . He has broadcasted many races.

OK I just can't refuse, How about you turn down the volume on the speakers ? (hahaha)

Back