♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
I would but I've got to get up early in the morning to cook breakfast for the men at church,then we're all taking a trip to the gun store and shooting range,ahhh breakfast and bullets just don't get no better,I will be around tomorrow night tho:cheers:

Rise & Shine fellas! :)

As mentioned last night I have to run into work for some mandatory training so the full schedule won't be up until later today. However, those of you chomping at the bit to know what we're racing this week can view the vote results in Post #3. (link in my sig). I'm actually quite surprised. Should be a fun one! 👍

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

A bit later than a typical Saturday, but here are your vote Results and updated race schedule.

I do expect to host our Saturday Practice session tonight @ 9:00 EST. You MAY want to put in a few laps prior, or at least be somewhat familiar with the circuits. :)

Season%207%20%20Round%202%20RESULTS_zpsfeqigduh.jpg~original

Schedule%207.02_zps2jtab5ca.jpg~original

I'll take the #29 superkart

Question to all. I just fired up this 250 Kart. Need someone to confirm starting gas, I started with only 1.7 Litre. This will only give 4 to 5 laps.

Last edited:
@SGETI

I think a full tank is like 12L or something like that.

Anytime I offline practice I go into my settings and simply push X to save without making any changes to the default setup. Also, if you do this before jumping into an online lobby, you should be setup with more fuel to use in a practice session regardless of how short the race is scheduled for, even if the lobby is default setup.

@SGETI

I think a full tank is like 12L or something like that.

Anytime I offline practice I go into my settings and simply push X to save without making any changes to the default setup. Also, if you do this before jumping into an online lobby, you should be setup with more fuel to use in a practice session regardless of how short the race is scheduled for, even if the lobby is default setup.

I did as you said, went to settings and saved default. Now I have 17L, which is good for 47.7 laps.

Strange the fuel jumped considering I never had a tune on the kart. thanks for your help.

there were two #79 Slightly Mad BMW's racing on Tuesday. I think it's Cardash who stole my livery. I don't think that's my car flying through the air. I am now understanding the importance of staying with your own livery.

Cardash, if you really want that livery, let me know, I am not that attached to it.

Ok, livery picked for the SMS.

#31 Mestron, (yay, I get my favorite number)
#79 Slightly Mad for the bummer

See that Cardah, change or I will sik the Mad Dog on ya.lol:grumpy:

I'll take SMS Quasol #3 please

Ok, livery picked for the SMS.

#31 Mestron

Sorry guys. Please take note of the deadline for livery choices.

Livery Policy

Although livery assignment is not mandatory in WRC events, it is strongly encouraged.

Assigned liveries help drivers awareness of their situation and also ensures a field of competition that is visually striking for photography and videography.

Proper assigned liveries (with no duplicates in the field) also makes IR review much easier for the stewards.
  • Drivers are responsible for keeping track of what liveries are available each week via the applicable Livery Assignment post (post #2) and the entire WRC thread.
  • Drivers who wish to partake in assigned liveries shall post their choices either in the WRC thread or PSN WRC Community no later than 11pm EST Sunday evenings. No other form of communication is acceptable.
  • IMPORTANT: Drivers who choose NOT to assign specific liveries to themselves by the noted deadline or are found to have failed to use the liveries they have assigned to themselves shall:
    • forfeit the right to self-report any IR's upon themselves for any races in which proper livery assignment has not been regarded.
    • receive the maximum point penalty for any IR's incured (dependent on penalty level) in any races in which proper livery assignment has not been regarded.

Back