Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,610 comments
Does anyone know if the fanatec h shifter definitely works with ps5 g pro base and drivehub? I’m ready to move on from the Logitech h shifter.
Should work great. You’ll just need the Fanatec USB adapter for the shifter to connect to the drive hub.
Just got a drivehub, updated to latest beta firmware and my CSL DD still says g29 no matter if it's in fanatec mode or not. The drivehub scrolls to say GT DD pro but gt7 shows g29 in the wheel settings. Should I reflash the firmware?
Also hoping that the simjack ultimate pedals are supported soon as currently plugging them in stops everything working.
You need to switch the drivehub from FanaLogic mode to Fanatec mode.
Instructions

Last edited:
Should work great. You’ll just need the Fanatec USB adapter for the shifter to connect to the drive hub.

You need to switch the drivehub from FanaLogic mode to Fanatec mode.
Instructions
It doesn't work in fanatec mode, drivehub scrolls saying GT DD pro but in gt7 still says g29

Does anyone know if the Simagic P1000 pedals are working w/ dDrivehub? I notice they're listed as compatible on the site but I want to make sure before I make a purchase.

Also I can confirm that plugging in the TH8A shifter and TSS handbrake into a USB hub works in GT7

Does anyone know if drive hub supports BDH H1 shifter on PS5? I have Logitech g pro wheel and BDH H1 shifter that I would love to use in GT7. I don't have the drive hub at the moment, but I will order one if anyone can confirm.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if drive hub supports BDH H1 shifter on PS5? I have Logitech g pro wheel and BDH H1 shifter that I would love to use in GT7. I don't have the drive hub at the moment, but I will order one if anyone can confirm.
That one is not listed on their web site so I doubt it works. Wish I had a unit that nice to try!

That one is not listed on their web site so I doubt it works. Wish I had a unit that nice to try!
In the past @Podger has been able to work with people if they have the product they can capture cpu data from it and send it to him. Podger can often get it going. But he’s gone from here at least. Try to contact collective minds. Just because it’s not on the list, doesn’t mean it can’t be added with the right data.

Last edited:
In the past @Podger has been able to work with people if they have the product they can capture cpu data from it and send it to him. Podger can often get it going. But he’s gone from here at least. Try to contact collective minds. Just because it’s not on the list, doesn’t mean it can’t be added with the right data.
Thanks for the reply. I sent an email to the support team, but haven't heard anything back. I also tagged @Podger initially, but edited it out after I saw that he's missing in action. That's too bad, but because I would be willing to buy it (even if it doesn't work out of the box, but I can work with the dev directly). I assume this isn't open sourced in github or anything?

Thanks for the reply. I sent an email to the support team, but haven't heard anything back. I also tagged @Podger initially, but edited it out after I saw that he's missing in action. That's too bad, but because I would be willing to buy it (even if it doesn't work out of the box, but I can work with the dev directly). I assume this isn't open sourced in github or anything?
Also, looking at boosted media's youtube clip, I believe the shifter uses a generic usb encoder board, so I was somewhat hopeful that the drive hub supports it somehow. I'm not 100% sure, but looking at the youtube clip, I think it's this one:

Checking the thread back, there was some issues raised regarding the FFB on CSL DD following the 1.49 physics update. Can anyone say if these have since been resolved?

Looking to upgrade from a TS-PC, which has worked flawlessly with DH since the beginning. CSL DD 8mn looks like the best budget candidate, but most of my rig-time is spent on GT7

Back