♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
It's the Renault livery that we clashed on, but I can be convinced to change to the turquoise metallic. ;P
Flip, I have you down for the Twist Coast and #45

VSS, I have you down for the Turquoise and #14
Gracias, muchachos. Now I just need to find a few seconds on track...

Question: if I select the livery in the main Garage, it will hold when I join a lobby? Because once in the lobby you can't change it, right? (yeah, noob...)

Gracias, muchachos. Now I just need to find a few seconds on track...

Question: if I select the livery in the main Garage, it will hold when I join a lobby? Because once in the lobby you can't change it, right? (yeah, noob...)

Livery holding from main garage to lobby tends to be unpredictable for some reason. However, you CAN change it from within the lobby. I recently posted how to do that. It should be on the previous page.

Livery holding from main garage to lobby tends to be unpredictable for some reason. However, you CAN change it from within the lobby. I recently posted how to do that. It should be on the previous page.
Thank you!

Welcome to WRC chikitof1!

Please send myself (Lessenjr) and @swjaxon (swjaxon) a PSN friend request and watch the thread on Saturday for official schedule of this upcoming Tuesday's events. Please read through and become familiar with our policies and regulations in the first post. See you in track soon!
im still waiting for the friend request...

I know there was a definite advantage in GT6 for car control while racing with a controller, but I really don't see the same in PCars. It's harder to tell in the new game. Most of you know I have a grudge against controllers just because of that advantage. Card will be a good indicator in switching.

Well, i have been testing for a few hours now and i am definitely faster with the wheel and much more consistent, i shaved a second of most of my fastest times from when i was using a controller. Looking forward to tonight. :D

Well, i have been testing for a few hours now and i am definitely faster with the wheel and much more consistent, i shaved a second of most of my fastest times from when i was using a controller. Looking forward to tonight. :D
The rich get richer...
I'm glad to know you'll disappear into the horizon a bit faster now.

Well, it was nice "racing" you buddy. Maybe I'll I'll be able to stay in touch later this year if I'm so fortunate. :)

C'mon back with us pluggers, Lesson. We will treat you right.

I found a site that explains T300 steering rotation degree adjustments. I find racing my Mom's car at the Hock the understeer is killing my wrist. (Shut your pie hole Aero). I tried these settings and it made a huge difference. From default 900 to 540. Less input needed to turn.

Push the mode button and the Dpad left for decrease, right for increase at the same time. The little light will blink to indicate the setting.
1 flash.........270%
2 flash.........360
3 flash.........540
4 flash.........900
5 flash.........1080

I bought the TM T3PA pro pedals. If you already have the G27 pedals, keep them, the new ones are in my opinion are not worth the money. It's taking a lot of modding to get my brake pedal to feel like a brake pedal. That's gonna be my excuse tonight.

Looks like a few new guys might make it tonight. Yeah!!! Welcome Flip, you should do well tonight if practice is any indication.

That first turn at oberslasdngky, or whatever it is is gonna be SCARY. Sphincter plug all ready.

Last edited:
C'mon back with us pluggers, Lesson. We will treat you right.

I found a site that explains T300 steering rotation degree adjustments. I find racing my Mom's car at the Hock the understeer is killing my wrist. (Shut your pie hole Aero). I tried these settings and it made a huge difference. From default 900 to 540. Less input needed to turn.

Push the mode button and the Dpad left for decrease, right for increase at the same time. The little light will blink to indicate the setting.
1 flash.........270%
2 flash.........360
3 flash.........540
4 flash.........900
5 flash.........1080

I bought the TM T3PA pro pedals. If you already have the G27 pedals, keep them, the new ones are in my opinion are not worth the money. It's taking a lot of modding to get my brake pedal to feel like a brake pedal. That's gonna be my excuse tonight.

Looks like a few new guys might make it tonight. Yeah!!! Welcome Flip, you should do well tonight if practice is any indication.

That first turn at oberslasdngky, or whatever it is is gonna be SCARY. Sphincter plug all ready.
I just did my first race for real in PCars and came P2 (behind a certain even faster Briton...). It was fun, right until the last lap, when the dude in P3 decided that ramming me into the wall was the best way forward. Somehow I kept P2, though.
Managed to get down to a 16.2 during practice, so I'm happy with the performance.

And yes, with a full grid, going into that turn at Obstoyfigneynen is going to be hairy. Now imagine if the tyres didn't start all warm and toasty and picture 12 karts going into that turn.... Mayhem, death, destruction.

I'm not gonna make it tonight either,I've been sick all week and got 0 practice in,I'm not all that competitive when I do practice so I'm gonna skip tonight,see you guys next week

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Gentlemen,

The polls are open...

Season%208%20Round%201%20OPTIONS_zpsvn95wzr3.jpg~original

Back