body scale 01
body long scale 01
body stiffness 100
body damp 00

sop scale 40
sop lat 00
sop diff scale 100
sop damping 00

hope these are what you are looking for. If I can help any other way, just ask.
Thanks @SGETI,I'll try this out and let you know how it goes,I really appreciate it,I want to be able to at least be able to keep up with you guys,right now I just feel like I'm in the way like a rolling road block:crazy:

Settings for you controller guys out there, here is something you may be interested in. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=439605295

@Cardahs and I compared our controller settings once and they happen to be VERY similar except for steering sensitivity and I can't control a car with a super senstitive settings like he uses. He's simply better than me. :irked: 👍

I'll give that a read a littler later though for sure.

Thank you Aero and Lobban for a very entertaining and useful training session, with Cardahs and Alex also being there for a while. Comfort level is rising with PCars and considering I haven't touched GT6 in about 2 weeks now, I guess I've gone to the other side completely.
I'll definitely be joining the fun on Tuesday, even if it means having to learn how to drive the blasted karts.
Cheers

PS: I'm almost 40, so I'm in the middle of the ladder, I guess?

Soooo....

Who would be interested in a system that allows certain "winners" to be awarded vote options for the upcoming week's events?

If the room gets filled to it's max of 16, are we going to open another room or go back to qualifying? This series is only going to get bigger with more racers buying up to PCars. It would be a shame to turn them away. Might almost be time to make 2 divisions?

Lesson, I really like the way this series is run, awesome job. I'm happy to be a part of this.

Better Steve, thanks for pointing that out.

Another awesome field this coming Tuesday? Maybe this means its time for me to come back. Maybe I will be able to finish ahead of some people with more in the race.

Another awesome field this coming Tuesday? Maybe this means its time for me to come back. Maybe I will be able to finish ahead of some people with more in the race.

We've had about 12 throughout each of the last 3 weeks. No doubt there's somebody for everybody to race. Don't be a stranger Austin, we know what you have to bring to the table. :)

FYI guys, I have to work for a few hours tomorrow so I'll get the schedule posted as soon as I can. I will tell you now that both combos will be under clear skies throughout and start at 13:00 hours.

DRIVERS

The vote results have been updated at the top of the thread. There will be no car replacement this week as the drop counts are tied. I will create an official post as always later today with a full updated schedule. See my above post for conditions and current schedule for combos if you would like to begin practicing 👍

As a reminder...

Car Voting results explained:

Details:

• All car/track combination voting shall be done via the applicable Google Form survey ONLY. Any communications outside of this format shall not be honored.
  • Voting options and survey shall be posted and open for reception each Wednesday. Voting shall close Fridays at 11:00pm EST. (Votes are Timestamped)
  • Results of voting and upcoming race specs will be posted Saturday mornings.
  • Eligible drivers are to submit ONLY 1 vote. Any second votes received shall not be honored.

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Weekly voting is complete and results are as shown. There will be no vehicle change for S7R4 as drop counts are tied.

Remember everybody, aside from FnF situations, only one vote will be allowed per eligible driver. If multiples votes are submitted it will be the 2nd and subsequent vote(S) that are thrown out. So basically, your first vote counts. Also, keep in mind the deadline for vote submission is 11:00pm EST Fridays. This was changed recently to align deadlines as well as simply and clarify verbage in policy. See HERE.

Schedule%207.04_zpsg4nyd24k.jpg~original

Season%207%20%20Round%204%20RESULTS_zpsdr3okwcf.jpg~original

Crap, hadn't updated the thread, only looked at the first page...
I'll do the #71 then, don't remember the name of it, will look it up when I get back home.

It's the Renault livery that we clashed on, but I can be convinced to change to the turquoise metallic. ;P

I'll take the Twist Coast livery for the Renault and #45 ToK for the superkart.

Crap, hadn't updated the thread, only looked at the first page...
I'll do the #71 then, don't remember the name of it, will look it up when I get back home.

It's the Renault livery that we clashed on, but I can be convinced to change to the turquoise metallic. ;P

Flip, I have you down for the Twist Coast and #45

VSS, I have you down for the Turquoise and #14

Back