♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
17877490498_2d11489612_o.jpg

As always, all Season 7 drivers may vote for future events. This will be for the final round of Season 7. Choose wisely... :)

Season%207%20%20Round%204%20OPTIONS_zpshg7cv2no.jpg~original

@brntguy , no video in attachment, all I see is a black square, blank.

I try to click on the TWITCH and still nothing.
How are you trying to access? PC or device? Try this link because I believe it's working correctly. Does anyone else have this problem? Well the forums auto put this in an embed not just a hyperlink. Can you see in the bottom right the twitch icon? You can click on that and watch at twitch see if you can view from twitch not the embed if your having a problem.

Last edited:
So when the results are posted, do they come with fastest lap times? I ran the Renault at mini Suzuka and was not really competitive in regards to what I saw Cardahs do, but I couldn't see anyone else's times, so I was just wondering how screwed am I for next week...

@FlipJ, We can do some practice later if you're down?
I might only be able to race at a time when it will be very late for you if you are on GMT, but I'll send you a ping when I'm getting on and if you're up, we get some racing done.

Can you see in the bottom right the twitch icon? You can click on that and watch at twitch see if you can view from twitch not the embed if your having a problem.

I can see the twitch logo but still nothing happens when I click on it. Very strange.

Thank you for posting youtube, I was able to enjoy all the races.

So when the results are posted, do they come with fastest lap times? I ran the Renault at mini Suzuka and was not really competitive in regards to what I saw Cardahs do, but I couldn't see anyone else's times, so I was just wondering how screwed am I for next week...

Your not screwed at all, you can race with me! Cardahs is up there with the SNAILians!

@SGETI buddz, your set up for my Martin was tremendous and the race was going amazing. Around lap 38, in 3rd place... Puff! Disconnected!
I almost had an fury melt down!

@SGETI buddz, your set up for my Martin was tremendous and the race was going amazing. Around lap 38, in 3rd place... Puff! Disconnected!
I almost had an fury melt down!

Glad to hear the tune worked for you. Not glad to hear of more disc. Those are the types of races which my neighbors can hear me cursing.

Always glad to help, just ask , you never know what i might have tuned.

Glad to hear the tune worked for you. Not glad to hear of more disc. Those are the types of races which my neighbors can hear me cursing.

Always glad to help, just ask , you never know what i might have tuned.
BMW 2002, original kind, by any chance? Or the Gullwing Merc?
Those are my absolute favourites!

Spank me spank me, lesson, I put in two votes for car replacements, my bad.
I just about pooed in my pants when I passed Sgeti....... Only once but it felt good.
Lesson pulled off the pass of the night on me, nice job.
Anybody see what gtr's car looks like? Snailian much?
OOB, what's that? Brutal. Just sayin'. Enforce or not? We are all guilty of a couple last night, but, it seems some guys use the track boundaries as simple suggestions.
That Kart was a killer on my wrist, tendonitis sucks. Aero was whining about his shoulder this morning. Is it just us old pluggers that hurt?
Am I the oldest in this series? 60 7/12ths. Aero's 54 but looks 70.
I like this series and game a lot, I seem to connect with the more realistic physics of the cars. I will never have the talent to compete with the stars, but middle of the pack is satisfying considering who I am racing against.👍👍👍👍👍

BMW 2002, original kind, by any chance? Or the Gullwing Merc?
Those are my absolute favourites!

The mercedes i have never driven, will give it a go.

The BMW 2002 is fun yet tough car to drive. I have a tune for the, 2002 Stancework. It is one of my favorites to "try" and drive. I will look at the original and see what I come up with. What track (s) do you usually drive?

The mercedes i have never driven, will give it a go.

The BMW 2002 is fun yet tough car to drive. I have a tune for the, 2002 Stancework. It is one of my favorites to "try" and drive. I will look at the original and see what I come up with. What track (s) do you usually drive?

Sweet! I don't think I have a usually yet, but I have taken both cars around the Nordschleife, the Glen, that Scottish long one, Imola, Spa... Basically everything I've driven, those two have gone there.

I had 3rd in the bag (gunning for 2nd)on the final race but for some reason my wheel started acting like it was clipping on every corner. It was clattering and clanking every corner. I pulled off and tried to fix it by unplugging it to no avail. Pulled in the pits to reset it but it logged me out.

Went to my own room and problem no longer existed. Very strange.

No problem for final qualifying but when the race started it was awful.

OOB, what's that? Brutal. Just sayin'. Enforce or not? We are all guilty of a couple last night, but, it seems some guys use the track boundaries as simple suggestions.

Thank you Mike.

Drivers,

Who remembers the GT6 series steward reaction when it became evident that some people didn't think track boundaries at Ascari were reasonable or that the steward core would not actually take action?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-been-missing.235094/page-2655#post-10376969

668 penalty points handed out in one race night. SEVERAL hours of steward reviewing. On that night there were 8 divisions and 81 drivers participated. Only 19 did not receive penalties. I was one of them.

Out of bounds happen. I get it. However, there is a very clear protocol to be followed if one realizes that they have violated a sheepImean track boundary. The SNAIL mindset is not just about racing clean, it is also about racing honestly. As race director it is my duty to be an ambassador to the SNAIL standard which I am all too happy to do, even if the result is less than thrilling.

Spank me spank me, lesson, I put in two votes for car replacements, my bad.
I just about pooed in my pants when I passed Sgeti....... Only once but it felt good.
Lesson pulled off the pass of the night on me, nice job.
Anybody see what gtr's car looks like? Snailian much?
That Kart was a killer on my wrist, tendonitis sucks. Aero was whining about his shoulder this morning. Is it just us old pluggers that hurt?
Am I the oldest in this series? 60 7/12ths. Aero's 54 but looks 70.
I like this series and game a lot, I seem to connect with the more realistic physics of the cars. I will never have the talent to compete with the stars, but middle of the pack is satisfying considering who I am racing against.👍👍👍👍👍
I feel you @Mike Lobban,I'm 50 and that kart was killin me,actually got motion sickness driving it I think,I've had 2 back surgeries and just couldn't keep racing last night

Gotta say I love the Kart. I am actually podium material in it for some odd reason.

The Renault is absolute garbage to me. I did not have fun driving that car.

I will point out that the boundary rules for Snail generally applied to those going off track to gain an advantage. If you went off several times due to poor driving or awful handling then don't worry about it too much :)

@Mike Lobban

I assume this one? It was quite a bit of luck to be honest. With three karts right in front of me my plan was just to follow through that sweeping turn. I entered a bit slower than normal to allow space, but your apex speed caught me offguard. Fortunately I was going slow enough to hold the outside line. It was enough of a moment that I distinctly remember my thoughts however. I'll take luck over skill though, that's racing! :D

Gotta say I love the Kart. I am actually podium material in it for some odd reason.

The Renault is absolute garbage to me. I did not have fun driving that car.

Yeah, me too. This combo specifically worked out well for me for some reason.

I struggled with the Renault big time. I murdered the tires in the first race and had literally no color with 7 minutes left. The second race I was working on my driving style to help with wear (which I actually did pretty decent at), but still when they went away I was a complete mess. These are circumstances where I feel at a major disadvantage with a controller as I lack the physical cues of understeer and/or excessive slip angle. On the other hand, the kart is far less physically stressful for the same reason. Give and take I guess.

Yeah, me too. This combo specifically worked out well for me for some reason.

I struggled with the Renault big time. I murdered the tires in the first race and had literally no color with 7 minutes left. The second race I was working on my driving style to help with wear (which I actually did pretty decent at), but still when they went away I was a complete mess. These are circumstances where I feel at a major disadvantage with a controller as I lack the physical cues of understeer and/or excessive slip angle. On the other hand, the kart is far less physically stressful for the same reason. Give and take I guess.

Yeah I struggled a lot with yesterday's combos with my controller, I really think it's time for me to buy a wheel to be honest.

Back