♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

There are 2 incidents to be reviewed for S8R3. The following results are unofficial.

Season8Round3p_zpshbfsqcdd.jpg~original

This **** is impossible to figure out with a controller. These settings make no sense. What the hell is Controller Filtering Sensitivity? WHere does it show what these things mean so I can adjust accordingly?

This **** is impossible to figure out with a controller. These settings make no sense. What the hell is Controller Filtering Sensitivity? WHere does it show what these things mean so I can adjust accordingly?
Driving PCars on a controller was one of the most frustrating things I ever did. The sound is worth it, though, so I kept at it...

I have no idea what the settings do, I didn't mess with anything, just drove around trying to not get killed by the AI.

I want to play just to experience things even though I can't drive well lol. Only a few days until I get a wheel though and then it'll be a whole other beast

What would you say is a good car to start practicing with to get a feel for things?

I would suggest starting out with a FWD, like the Ford Focus RS. Then maybe step up to something RWD like the Mustang Boss 302R1. Drive the Mustang with TC on, then turn it off if you want to really see what the handling model is like.

The BMW M3 E30 is also a good car to learn with. I'm trying to think of cars we've used that aren't too much of a handful, but require some level of additional focus..

What would you say is a good car to start practicing with to get a feel for things?

I've stayed away from the high powered race cars. Had a decent time running most of the other cars. Start with maybe an frs.
I like flip have not changed any of my settings but next time I'm on I'm going to give the settings lessen posted a shot.

Just right into the deep end. Renault F1, Dallara, or some LMP cars. If you want to get real crazy try some old time Lotus F1 cars. These will surely be a pain in the azz to drive but will give you an idea what will be needed in terms of skill as you progress. Try the Group 5 Mustang. The sound, the sound, the sound.

Lessen has some good ideas, FWD. Boss. Also you may want to try the BMW 1 series, Aidi A1.

I have some very disturbing news.....

Desert Penguin now has PCars and his G29 comes in next week.

Yes, but why should we be worried? DP was permanently banned from RCS, and this series started out as a continuation of Grim's series, which means the ban must still hold. Of course, now that we have a new boss I guess he has the last say! If Lesson decides to be the nice guy, and reinstate DP, I think a 52 week probation is fair?

Back