♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Quite interesting...

This is a bit of a situation isn't it? To some it may seem cut & dry, but it is not. I live in a world where policies and procedures not only exist in theory, but are created, reviewed and modified as verifiable documentation. This level of organization is vital to business and precisely why the Sunday Series and SNAIL as a whole can be credited with such a high level of professionalism. It is often stated "If it isn't documented, it didn't happen.", regardless of what is said or recalled vocally. I imagine somebody could probably dig up some posts from way back when if they really wanted to grind that axe, but be assured it will be a waste of effort. There is no documentation anywhere in WRRC records that I received upon the management switch that indicate any bans/suspensions/probations or other forms of disciplinary actions taken upon @DesertPenguin09 or any other WRRC driver. @DesertPenguin09 is not even listed on the Master Driver List, which should be a document safe from any permanent deletions (A complete history is how it is now treated). @DesertPenguin09 is free to apply to WRRC as a new driver at a time of his choosing.

I'm really enjoying the Formula Rookie car. Imola is a great track that isn't too demanding on the controller. I'm just happy to have new tracks to learn. That's the most fun.

@jnmjeeper

Thanks for expressing interest in the SNAIL World Road Racing Challenge series!

· To complete your registration I ask that you please send myself (PSN: Lessenjr) and @swjaxon (PSN: swjaxon) PSN friend requests. We run all of our club races in private lobbies so you’ll need an invitation to enter our events.

· Also, please request membership into the SNAIL WRC Playstation Network Community. (search “snail”). This community serves to help facilitate club communications, especially on race night.

· With the WRC being a division of SNAIL Racing, you are required to understand and follow ALL World Road Racing Challenge policies and procedures. Take some time to thoroughly read our OLR and associated expectations (located in the OP) prior to your first race.

· All ongoing club information can be found at the top of this thread and includes our current active drivers & their chosen liveries, race schedule, combo voting and current season point standings. The official Tuesday race schedule will typically be posted early on Saturdays so keep your eyes on the thread for the updates

· Make NEW FRIENDS!

· Race HARD!

· Have FUN!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

-Lessen

General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Drivers,

The polls have closed and the results are in. The BMW M3 GT4 will be replaced by the Chevolet Corvette C7.R

The updated results of S8R3 are posted below as well.

Steward Report:

One driver has raced his way off probation this week. Good driving! 👍👍

Note: I apologize if the images are not showing properly. Photobucket is kinda sucking lately..

Season%208%20Round%204%20RESULTS_zpssjrzrha3.jpg~original

Schedule%208.04_zpsxo9mnqp8.jpg~original

Season8Round3_zpsdkqiiedf.jpg~original

Last edited:
Good idea @TheFilapino

I don't have any plans to organize anything this time around. I'm probably gonna head to the local kart track that night seeing as it's my rare opportunity to run with the local fast guys (they get together on Tuesdays).

@McTrucker

Thanks for expressing interest in the SNAIL World Road Racing Challenge series!

· To complete your registration I ask that you please send myself (PSN: Lessenjr) and @swjaxon (PSN: swjaxon) PSN friend requests. We run all of our club races in private lobbies so you’ll need an invitation to enter our events.

· Also, please request membership into the SNAIL WRC Playstation Network Community. (search “snail”). This community serves to help facilitate club communications, especially on race night.

· With the WRC being a division of SNAIL Racing, you are required to understand and follow ALL World Road Racing Challenge policies and procedures. Take some time to thoroughly read our OLR and associated expectations (located in the OP) prior to your first race.

· All ongoing club information can be found at the top of this thread and includes our current active drivers & their chosen liveries, race schedule, combo voting and current season point standings. The official Tuesday race schedule will typically be posted early on Saturdays so keep your eyes on the thread for the updates

· Make NEW FRIENDS!

· Race HARD!

· Have FUN!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

-Lessen

I Just noticed, we will be racing the Mitshu in the RAIN !!!. What, the car is not slippery already ? Should be very interesting.

I Just noticed, we will be racing the Mitshu in the RAIN !!!. What, the car is not slippery already ? Should be very interesting.

Hehe, it will be interesting for sure. The slick track will create understeer, but it's still very tricky under braking. There should be large laptimes difference depending on conditions. Who will take best advantage of the dry laps??? :)

I will not be home for practice this evening. I would love me to run with others tomorrow sometime though.
Me and Aero were talking about doing some laps on Sunday....no idea what time tho. If you want super serious practice, well, good luck with that. We like to push the envelope of legality and civility.

Latest Posts

Back