♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Me and Aero were talking about doing some laps on Sunday....no idea what time tho. If you want super serious practice, well, good luck with that. We like to push the envelope of legality and civility.

Yeah... Plus, I like to chase somebody for more than 2 laps before they spin out... :)

RHF #61 Corvette for me plz,I like the Corvette but I sure was looking forward to getting rid of that da*m Evo,now we've got to try and drive it in the rain :banghead:🤬

I love the actual AI in the game. So much better than GT6

Yeah, it's not too bad. My biggest issue with the AI is the lack of stability in a pack. They're just all over the place. Once things thin out they become more predictable. But I agree with you, much better than gt6. You do actually feel like you have to race them, provided the difficulty is set appropriately for a given ability.

Definitely gets interesting when you test your "endurance"

Being on a controller I have the advantage of not getting physically worn out. Surprisingly, I felt zero fatigue whatsoever; not in my eyes, hands it even my back from sitting in what amounts to an office chair for so long.

I forgot that this next week is Easter week. I usually give up something that I really enjoy for resurrection week. My favorite thing to do right now is online racing, so I won't be doing it this week. I won't be racing this Tuesday, but I will see you next week. :cheers:

I have a feeling I'm going to be waaaay off the pace this week, and probably going to get worse as time goes on... I can already see the trend.

I've never gotten very familiar with the Green Hell, so I thought since PCARS gives it to us in stages I could learn one at a time. Scion FR-S bone stock. 3:01.999 I blew at least one corner badly, but it was fun to push this little car

Mitsubishi - Dark Blue Metallic
Chevrolet - Serious Racing Team #5

My Corvette is the Pais #20

Corvette Racing Team #4

Corvette.... 27 Caporal

Corvette #64 for my man Magnussen Sr.

RHF #61 Corvette for me plz,I like the Corvette but I sure was looking forward to getting rid of that da*m Evo,now we've got to try and drive it in the rain :banghead:🤬

Corvette #3 for me please

Corvette Prism Engineering #29

Got 'em.

I've never gotten very familiar with the Green Hell, so I thought since PCARS gives it to us in stages I could learn one at a time. Scion FR-S bone stock. 3:01.999 I blew at least one corner badly, but it was fun to push this little car

I did about 20 straght laps, no stages to learn the Nord. I know it pretty well now. PCars version is great. Try a faster car each time.

I did about 20 straght laps, no stages to learn the Nord. I know it pretty well now. PCars version is great. Try a faster car each time.

Yeah... I'm not good enough to learn that too well in only 20 laps. I probably did stage one full or in part 30 times to achieve that time.

Latest Posts

Back