♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
I try to keep a yellow theme each car when possible, but seeing as two others chose the yellow factory Vette, that puts three of us in very similar cars. Are you ok with me picking another livery, if so, I'll do it in the morning. Tks.

Hey lesson, are there any cars you like? This is going to be a tuff night for you then. Wa wa wa.

Believe me, these aren't the only cars we've raced that I've disliked. I'm probably just reaching my boiling point of frustration with the DS4. Sorry for being whiny...

@aerolite you can run whichever livery you want, but anything stated after the deadline will not be accepted as official.

<rant> I hate this corvette </rant>
As I was not able to make the deadline to change, I am staying with the Corvette racing #4 then.

This is one of my favorite cars, it is awesome with a wheel!

As I was not able to make the deadline to change, I am staying with the Corvette racing #4 then.

This is one of my favorite cars, it is awesome with a wheel!
I was happy to be able To get my #3 corvette racing c7r. #3 has been my number cause of that team since I started racing in RCS. And that #3 stayed with me throughout my whole RCS TCS career.

EDIT: GUYS I AM SUPER BORED!! Anyone availible to run laps for tonight or even run some gt3 vs gt4 on some test tracks for PSEC?

Last edited:
I was happy to be able To get my #3 corvette racing c7r. #3 has been my number cause of that team since I started racing in RCS. And that #3 stayed with me throughout my whole RCS TCS career.

EDIT: GUYS I AM SUPER BORED!! Anyone availible to run laps for tonight or even run some gt3 vs gt4 on some test tracks for PSEC?

I'm down, ill add you.

Hey can I sign up for tonight? Corvette #30 Prism and Soultire Racing Tuning Black Mitsubishi.

I know you're already a WRRC member, but just to cover my bases...

@Fallen_log

Thanks for expressing interest in the SNAIL World Road Racing Challenge series!

· To complete your registration I ask that you please send myself (PSN: Lessenjr) and @swjaxon (PSN: swjaxon) PSN friend requests. We run all of our club races in private lobbies so you’ll need an invitation to enter our events.

· Also, please request membership into the SNAIL WRC Playstation Network Community. (search “snail”). This community serves to help facilitate club communications, especially on race night.

· With the WRC being a division of SNAIL Racing, you are required to understand and follow ALL World Road Racing Challenge policies and procedures. Take some time to thoroughly read our OLR and associated expectations (located in the OP) prior to your first race.

· All ongoing club information can be found at the top of this thread and includes our current active drivers & their chosen liveries, race schedule, combo voting and current season point standings. The official Tuesday race schedule will typically be posted early on Saturdays so keep your eyes on the thread for the updates

· Make NEW FRIENDS!

· Race HARD!

· Have FUN!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

-Lessen

Lets get ready to RUMBLE. I'm shooting for a third overall tonight...........no touching GTR and Mopar. I'm sure glad the mitsu race starts with warm tires.
Does anyone know how to get to the drift pad at Mohave? Or to do the whole ring? Fun tracks, I would love to race them, but no pits, no racing. Do we really need pits to race? That's the pits.....lol.

was hoping to join you guys on track tonight but got a message i need to create a new psn password to get online function. go through the steps , have to enter my birthdate and thats where i hit the wall. wont accept my birthdate. i tried multiple times before contacting them and now because of all the attempts its locked for 24 hours:banghead: . see you guys next week

was hoping to join you guys on track tonight but got a message i need to create a new psn password to get online function. go through the steps , have to enter my birthdate and thats where i hit the wall. wont accept my birthdate. i tried multiple times before contacting them and now because of all the attempts its locked for 24 hours:banghead: . see you guys next week

Ack! stupid technical crap. Bummer man. Hope you get it straightened out quickly.

Back