♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
What I do enjoy about this game though, is how much more exciting it is when you do get spread out there is the live gap timer to watch. At least you can know for sure whether your catching or not based on that.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ360 - Soultire Racing Tuning White

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R - Pais #21

Man, the active driver list is getting quite long. A full lobby is everybody shows up. That would be a fantastic race! Probably gonna have to give some thought to slimming that down some. Maybe in the future separate spoilers by division? Just thinking out loud... or quietly rather. :odd:

Man, the active driver list is getting quite long. A full lobby is everybody shows up. That would be a fantastic race! Probably gonna have to give some thought to slimming that down some. Maybe in the future separate spoilers by division? Just thinking out loud... or quietly rather. :odd:

Are you meaning the Livery Guide?

Gtr, it must get boring for you to win every, (almost), race. An awesome racer like yourself must get lonely racing all alone in front. I very much admire your talent, but where is the challenge? If I was as good as you, I would start at the back and work my way up cleanly through the field, now that's challenging. 👍
Schmiggs, what a night!!! Zoom zoom.
Aero is gonna be a factor soon, getting better every day.
Sorry about the start of the 4th race.... I was in neutral. Duh.
By by Mitsu.....wierd to feel the hydroplaning through the wheel.
Lesson, you gotta get a wheel brother.
desertPenguin, which color of black are you picking? Inquiring minds want to know. :eek:

Since I bought the T3PA pro pedals with the conical cone brake mod, I have never been happy with the brake feel. I diked around with different ideas to make the pedal better. I wasn't going to spend 200 Canadian dollars for the load cell, i'm too cheap. After playing with a bunch of different densities of foam, I got it. Now my brake feel progressive, the way it should be. I used it last night and the results were positive. Let's see, 2 cents in foam or 200$ for the same feel. No brainer.

I think I have a grounding issue somewhere, might be the cause of the audio issues. Troubleshooting today. I really hope an update will solve the K-Mart quality audio. Does anyone use earbuds with a mic? I'm looking for something lighter and maybe wireless.

I really appreciate your feedback Mike, and to everyone in this league, I can't thank everyone enough for providing a really great racing experience. I'm gonna be hosting a practice session for everyone, so we can have some fun :gtpflag:

I would like to have a fun night where rules don't apply. No points, no pressure. Bring your D game, mayhem is the goal. Don't get me wrong, I love the real racing, but sometimes you just gotta let your hair down and have fun for fun sakes. See how many times we can take GTR and Mopar out...or me for that matter. The more spectacular and devious the better. As for the pics a few posts back, I was minding my own business on the track, when those two wankers tried many times to take me out and always paid the price. Phhht.

Cat & Mouse can be a total blast when done right. Unfortunately, this title doesn't really offer the options to do it well. That's not to say mayhem can't still be had, but for me there has to be some sort of game to it in order to be enjoyable.

Cat and mouse....too much structure. There is no structure in mayhem. The biggest laughs come from the unexpected. Put the three fastest guys... I'm in fourth....at the back and everyone try to keep them back there at all costs. Full contact racing, just for fun. Throw out the OLR. See if you can beat Aero's 30ft. altitude record after a wreck.
Just some ideas Josh, I don't think I could last a full race, I'm really old you know.

Actually, I was referencing the active driver list, where I post everybody's livery choices. How's your guide coming along?

The guide is coming along slowly. I am working on getting most of the race cars out of the way before I focus on the road cars. I also update the guide with whatever cars you put in the voting options if they aren't already completed. I know all GT3 and GT4 cars are done.

Cat & Mouse can be a total blast when done right. Unfortunately, this title doesn't really offer the options to do it well. That's not to say mayhem can't still be had, but for me there has to be some sort of game to it in order to be enjoyable.

Some medium powered cars @ Dubai (short course) no rules, cutting the white line allowed since its all walled in. I did a room like this awhile back in public and they loved it.

Some medium powered cars @ Dubai (short course) no rules, cutting the white line allowed since its all walled in. I did a room like this awhile back in public and they loved it.

If there's little interest in "racing" would you like to set that up?

I had hit Lobban head on after he spun around and it launched me like a rocket, I think it's the biggest air I've got in a racing game.

MPWMPBCA1-0AAAOWE_.jpeg
MPWMPEAA1-0AAAOWE_.jpeg

Well, if there's enough interest we can do it, but I wouldn't mind a break if we wouldn't have our usual 9-12 racers.

I'm thinking...

some sort of classic Lotus
a "GP track"
10 Min. Qual
GP race distance
full field of AI fillers at 90% ??
Performance affected damage
mech failure ON
real tire
real fuel
real time change
clear weather start, random weather after x2