♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
The AI is aggressive. We can't race them like we race each other. Anybody that can run 23s can beat the AI. Racing the AI is more a strategy game, than a racecraft game.
Now I know it. But after just loading the game up for the 1st time, it was a shock and a rude awakening.
I have since improved my AI beating skills, so it's all good.

Also, just to not waste a top post and to celebrate our event and to give @aerolite an Easter gift, here's the best ever, going around Spa in 1963. Courtesy of the best weather forecast app ever, called Racing Elements. The weather is not very reliable, but the motorsport pictures are incredible, so who cares...
Clark_1963_Belgium_03_BC.jpg

Last edited:
@SGETI
Didn't send you any feedback regarding your Aston/Bugatti set up because the race was postponed due to the 10.0 patch but I did some laps and it really feels amazing.
Unfortunately the suspension can't avoid that heavy shaking in the first section of the track but i guess it's definitely a track surface issue.
I'm aiming for a win next thursday... You gave me that hope. Once again, thanks a billion times.

The AI is not very aggressive but it's definitely stupid and suicidal regarding race line into corners.
You can't risk taking them off the ideal line to pass. Work out your exit speed to get them on the straights.

Good Monday morning race fans!!!!!!!

I'm so ready to announce this!!!

PSEC IS BACK!!!!!

With two classes based on a TT for division class. 60 min races each week with full tuning and damage. Post your application here in this thread, stating your interest and let's put the motor back in this machine and take her for a spin.

I would love to run the Lotus at Spa but the full damage just turns me off. You can be as careful as you like and still get punted. No thanks.

The argument about "well that's how they do it in real life" is invalid. In real life they are more careful because lives and millions of dollars in equipment are at stake.

Want to participate, but I just sense frustration, anger and rage quitting.

I would love to run the Lotus at Spa but the full damage just turns me off. You can be as careful as you like and still get punted. No thanks.

The argument about "well that's how they do it in real life" is invalid. In real life they are more careful because lives and millions of dollars in equipment are at stake.

For PSEC we are working on a caution period for such instances.

Ever thought of the possibility of being wrong? I haven't got one single incident since i joined back and you know how prone i am to be in the wrong place at the wrong time ;)

In a Portuguese GT3 league.
Eight divisions, Im in D2 (yeah, im better with PCars than GT6 eheheh)
Well that sucks lol would've like to seen you in PSEC again. And by racing Thursday it gives a day in between from WRRC for practice/tune

Unfortunately the suspension can't avoid that heavy shaking in the first section of the track but i guess it's definitely a track surface issue.

I'm wondering if the shaking ypu are feeling is in relation to your global force feedback settings? What type of wheel do you have?

Good Monday morning race fans!!!!!!!

I'm so ready to announce this!!!

PSEC IS BACK!!!!!

With two classes based on a TT for division class. 60 min races each week with full tuning and damage. Post your application here in this thread, stating your interest and let's put the motor back in this machine and take her for a spin.

I am interested.

Anybody up for a Lotus practice session tonight? Maybe a couple sprint races with AI included?

Also, for those that are intending to run the GP race tomorrow. I will need a EXACT count of those who will ABSOLUTELY be attending the race. I need to know this when I set up the lobby due to the goofy way the the game offers AI options.

I'm up for it.
I still don't know if I can make it tomorrow, unfortunately. Will only be able to confirm during the day tomorrow.

Lotus: Monopol #8 for me, plz

Last edited:
Anybody up for a Lotus practice session tonight? Maybe a couple sprint races with AI included?

Also, for those that are intending to run the GP race tomorrow. I will need a EXACT count of those who will ABSOLUTELY be attending the race. I need to know this when I set up the lobby due to the goofy way the the game offers AI options.
I will be there.
Ran a couple of 5 lappers with Trucker today, was on pole and got away from the AI so all was good, but not Trucker, they nailed him. We are going to have to be so carefull at the start!

:confused::confused::confused: You have two random settings, So what happens if rain becomes one of those settings in regards to pit strategy for rain tires. We are unable to set up a pit strategy, therefore we will be racing on slicks. Am I missing something?
hope so.

***edit** should change automatically depending on wheather.

Last edited:
:confused::confused::confused: You have two random settings, So what happens if rain becomes one of those settings in regards to pit strategy for rain tires. We are unable to set up a pit strategy, therefore we will be racing on slicks. Am I missing something?
hope so.

***edit** should change automatically depending on wheather.

Yes... but ONLY if you have saved a "setup" on the car for the current track. So, PLEASE, EVERYBODY. Make sure you save a setup on the Lotus at Spa before entering the race lobby tomorrow. Also, the "magic" definitive line of when you get slicks or wets is kind of unknown, if in doubt... run another lap. Of course this all means nothing if the entire race is dry... but who knows what we'll get. Kind of exciting actually... except if it rains, I think we'll ALL be chasing the AI.

Back