♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
I am Portuguese :D
Ô pá, não sabia que tínhamos mais um piloto fluente na língua de Camões por aqui. E patrício ainda por cima!!

OK, back to English....
I sent a join request, to see if I can race with some of the brothers from across the ocean, maybe they will not notice I'm a heathen and let me in before realising their mistake.

Ok fellas. Starting now and ending @8:30 EST tonight, please use this thread to confirm a place on the grid for the Vintage GP.

Ô pá, não sabia que tínhamos mais um piloto fluente na língua de Camões por aqui. E patrício ainda por cima!!

OK, back to English....
I sent a join request, to see if I can race with some of the brothers from across the ocean, maybe they will not notice I'm a heathen and let me in before realising their mistake.
Já vi que foste aceite no race on limit... :cheers:
Good luck.
Lessen, I'll be there tonight unless something comes up.

Me and Aero are having a bitch slap fest as to tuning for tonight. Other than FFB setting, is other tuning allowed? I say yea, he say nay.

Tune? We can put a tune on the car? I thought was default setup.
Lobban's been medicating too much again, I'm saying no tune cause it ain't specified nowhere!
See he's already making excuse's about no practice ect......I wonder who that was doing laps with me the other night....too much medication again...but I was so far ahead he probably forgot he was practicing....:banghead::D

@Lessen what say you boss?

Lobban's been medicating too much again, I'm saying no tune cause it ain't specified nowhere!
See he's already making excuse's about no practice ect......I wonder who that was doing laps with me the other night....too much medication again...but I was so far ahead he probably forgot he was practicing....:banghead::D

@Lessen what say you boss?
That wasn't practice??...... That was me waiting up for you every lap.....wanker. Slap. Really, I don't know how Uku puts up with you.
I wonder what it would be like to race without my meds?

If anybody has not practiced, I strongly recommend putting in a little bit of time with some AI before the event tonight if you can fit it into your schedule. The AI isn't SNAIL... just sayin'.

1. Save a setup for this combo! This should ensure you get the appropriate tires if you need a change of shoes due to weather.
2. Everybody restart all your equipment please. I know this doesn't necessarilly guarantee a trouble free night, but it's always good practice and i'd hate to see any of us DC'd out of a long race. I'll be praying for an evening free of connection issues.

The only thing untrue about the schedule for tonight is the weather progression. It will be set at "sync to race". This will ensure we get all three weather slots through the event, otherwise we would get 60 minutes of the first, then only the 2nd slot to the end of the race.

Schedule%209.001_zpsg7zlohcq.jpg~original

If anybody has noticticed, I strongly recommend putting in a little bit of time with some AI before the event tonight if you can fit it into your schedule. The AI isn't SNAIL... just saying
Schedule%209.001_zpsg7zlohcq.jpg~original
Yes!!! The AI would be band from snail after the first race. They dont Follow any rules

@Lessen
Can you give a bit of an explanation about the "save a setup" for the race. Have not done this before so not exactly sure. Do we have to set up the pit stop fuel and tires we might need. Have not looked into this yet. Sorry for the late request, but have just had time to practice with the AI so far.

I think you just need to go into the garage, click create new setup then save.

I will open up the lobby right around 8:30 for some late practice. Qualifying promptly @ 9:00 EST
I might not make it, because the time difference went down to 1 hour for me and I'm still 45 min away from home...

Back