♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
How freaking exciting is this guys? ONE DAY BEFORE Assetto Corsa launch in the PS4?

"Announced earlier this month, the Project CARS Game of the Year Editionwill be available on May 6 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

“Featuring all the elements of the original core experience,” the GOTY Edition also comes with an additional 50+ cars (125 total), four tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total), 60+ community-created liveries, and these two exclusive items:
  • The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
  • Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show"

I would join you guys but I cannot find this seasons cars in my garage. Do you have to buy a special copy of this game to get them??

@Scorpion0001

Thanks for expressing interest in the SNAIL World Road Racing Challenge series!

· To complete your registration I ask that you please send myself (PSN: Lessenjr) and @swjaxon (PSN: swjaxon) PSN friend requests. We run all of our club races in private lobbies so you’ll need an invitation to enter our events.

· Also, please request membership into the SNAIL WRC Playstation Network Community. (search “snail”). This community serves to help facilitate club communications, especially on race night.

· With the WRC being a division of SNAIL Racing, you are required to understand and follow ALL World Road Racing Challenge policies and procedures. Take some time to thoroughly read our OLR and associated expectations (located in the OP) prior to your first race.

· All ongoing club information can be found at the top of this thread and includes our current active drivers & their chosen liveries, race schedule, combo voting and current season point standings. The official Tuesday race schedule will typically be posted early on Saturdays so keep your eyes on the thread for the updates

· Make NEW FRIENDS!

· Race HARD!

· Have FUN!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

-Lessen

gosh I have to spend another 6 bucks damn this game cost me 20 dollars already!
sent friend requests, I am already a member of SNAIL, currently in D5 on Sunday nights.
you guys done practicing?

gosh I have to spend another 6 bucks damn this game cost me 20 dollars already!
sent friend requests, I am already a member of SNAIL, currently in D5 on Sunday nights.
you guys done practicing?
Jeez, 26$ huh? Got a wheel? 3-500$. Got pedals? 1-200$. PS4, 4-500$.
I got ripped off!! I paid 39$. Canadian dollars.....
When I think of all the entertainment hours I get out of my 39$ game, it'ts pretty cheap.

How freaking exciting is this guys? ONE DAY BEFORE Assetto Corsa launch in the PS4?

"Announced earlier this month, the Project CARS Game of the Year Editionwill be available on May 6 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

“Featuring all the elements of the original core experience,” the GOTY Edition also comes with an additional 50+ cars (125 total), four tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total), 60+ community-created liveries, and these two exclusive items:
  • The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
  • Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show"
Oh boy oh boy oh boy......... I will be getting both of these. AC is getting really good reviews and I hope the goty fixes all the stupid stuff that prevents PCars from being a user friendly sim.

Ya it seemed like a good idea at the time, but a wheel up here can run from $500 for a G29 to $700 for a T300 and TP3a Pro pedals !!!!

Eh... don't sweat it man. I run middle of the pack here with a controller and ran as high as D3 on Sunday (when it was 7 divs). We can improve our controller racing just as "wheelers" can improve theirs. Both means have their advantages & disadvantages. Although using a wheel is ultimately faster... the fastest driver doesn't always win. 👍 I've been having fun with a controller for many years. I hope to have a rig this year, but I do what I can with my thumbs.

Well, after some more practice and analysis of the Formula Renault, I can say with certainty that the game is buggy when it comes to the rear wing. I always drive in Helmet view so I typically do not see the rear of the car when I drive. But it chase cam I see that the wing is basically shown as open all of the time, except when I manually switch it "on", in which case the wing appears to close (it automatically "reopens" when you touch the brakes). The problem is that with the wing in the "closed" position the car most definitely acts as if it is open, with extreme oversteer at speed. Basically, the game is backwards. Furthermore, when I watched a race replay I noticed that the wing is actualy closed all of the time, even when manually activated. The replay does not reflect any manual changes we make. And... in the replay the wing actually opens up automatically in the center of certain low speed corners (Turn 4 and the hairpin). Silly game.

For my Livery's I would like to run:
Renault Formula 3.5- OLIO #21
Chevy Corvette C7.R- McCool #70
Scorp! Glad to see you're joining us! Funny thing, you convinced me to change to interior camera. Once I started PCars I made the switch and never looked back. Definitely more sim like. See ya Tuesday, or if you want to practice, look me up later tonight.

The active driver list is currently larger than a single lobby can handle.

Although I doubt we'll have have more than a full room this week I do need some Just In Case volunteers to assist in a D1 room if needed.

Host
Backup Host
Scorekeeper

Please tag me or PM if you're interested in helping out if necessary this week or future events. Thanks!

The active driver list is currently larger than a single lobby can handle.

Although I doubt we'll have have more than a full room this week I do need some Just In Case volunteers to assist in a D1 room if needed.

Host
Backup Host
Scorekeeper

Please tag me or PM if you're interested in helping out if necessary this week or future events. Thanks!

I can do score keeping, don't have a good enough connection for hosting though.

edit: Oops, just reread and see you wanted this for D1, sorry.

I'd like to join and try out Pcars with you guys tomorrow night if that's okay I plan to get on Pcars tonight and I'll let you know which livery I'll roll with for each car.

PSN: GTP_Ph1sh

I'd like to join and try out Pcars with you guys tomorrow night if that's okay I plan to get on Pcars tonight and I'll let you know which livery I'll roll with for each car.

PSN: GTP_Ph1sh

@Ph1sher

Thanks for expressing interest in the SNAIL World Road Racing Challenge series!

• To complete your registration I ask that you please send myself (PSN: Lessenjr) SGETI (PSN: SGETI) and @swjaxon (PSN: swjaxon) PSN friend requests. We run all of our club races in private lobbies so you’ll need an invitation to enter our events.
• Also, please request membership into the SNAIL WRC Playstation Network Community. (search “snail”). This community serves to help facilitate club communications, especially on race night.
• With the WRC being a division of SNAIL Racing, you are required to understand and follow ALL World Road Racing Challenge policies and procedures. Take some time to thoroughly read our OLR and associated expectations (located in the OP) prior to your first race.
• All ongoing club information can be found at the top of this thread and includes our current active drivers & their chosen liveries, race schedule, combo voting and current season point standings. The official Tuesday race schedule will typically be posted early on Saturdays so keep your eyes on the thread for the updates
• Make NEW FRIENDS!
• Race HARD!
• Have FUN!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

-Lessen

SGETI, if we need to split I think ph1sher will best fit with you guys.

Back