♦SNAIL WRRC (CLOSED)PS4 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 3,864 comments
Medical report is in. The fresh lobotomy worked, this time.
Shoulder is f...., old age and 40 years of competitive hockey have taken theiir toll. The tendons are like a bungie cords left out in the rain. Not much can be done except physio. i was driving with one arm most of the second race, even downshift paddling was agony. See ya'll next week.

So this is the best excuse you can come up with after @aerolite owned you all night long. I was expected a more involved excuse, yet all you come up with is a lobotomy. :cheers: I'm wondering if aero unplugged his ps4 on purpose just so you would not complain.

MPCQL_BV0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL0_T0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL3YU0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL4AV0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL5MU0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL6JT0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL6LV0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL46T0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQL65U0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLBCU0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLD1U0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLHOT0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLKTT0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLZRT0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLZHV0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLXHT0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLVOU0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLUVU0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLU2T0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg
MPCQLSGT0XHAAAZWE_.jpeg

So this is the best excuse you can come up with after @aerolite owned you all night long. I was expected a more involved excuse, yet all you come up with is a lobotomy. :cheers: I'm wondering if aero unplugged his ps4 on purpose just so you would not complain.
I really didn't think anyone would figure that out, you're a smart man Sgeti!
It all started a few days before when Lobban couldn't catch me in practice, blamed it on an off day, then Tuesday afternoon when I was smok'in him in practice again, the whole shoulder thing suddenly emerged 💡 :ouch:

You guys mentioned that you can change the Brake Bias, How do you do that?
It depends on what you're using to race,on my G29 it's a little red dial on the wheel,but I think in the options menu you can set up different buttons to do different things,brake bias,track bars,traction control,ect

It depends on what you're using to race,on my G29 it's a little red dial on the wheel,but I think in the options menu you can set up different buttons to do different things,brake bias,track bars,traction control,ect
Ah gotcha alright yeah im rolling with a G29 as well. Ill have to add that to set my Brake Bias, thatll probably help a lot for me.

Thank You Swjaxon! :cheers:

Ah gotcha alright yeah im rolling with a G29 as well. Ill have to add that to set my Brake Bias, thatll probably help a lot for me.

Thank You Swjaxon! :cheers:

Alas, I will have to get a new wheel soon as i cannot set up enough buttons on my G27! Lol

I really didn't think anyone would figure that out, you're a smart man Sgeti!
It all started a few days before when Lobban couldn't catch me in practice, blamed it on an off day, then Tuesday afternoon when I was smok'in him in practice again, the whole shoulder thing suddenly emerged 💡 :ouch:

I am offended, officially offended. I am crying uncontrollably and my nose is running.
Steve, I mean Aeroplight, that flapping lip will get you nowhere....wanker....one night and he is all over me like a fat kid on a donut. I fart in your general direction. Pfffft.
And Sgeti, look at him giving me grief, gloves are off homey. I'm working on some special insults for you... Wanker11
So what, I had an off night- week- month. I cannot connect with either of those cars. I know I was sucking big time when Bishgrtlakes fargin passed me in his first night. Wanker111.
Heres hoping next week goes a little better for me, I am using the universal cure for anything that ails a man.....that's right female saliva........in all the right places. Too bad the only female in my life is a cat.... Oh well....here kitty kitty.

Alas, I will have to get a new wheel soon as i cannot set up enough buttons on my G27! Lol
lol,there's not enough buttons on the G29 to do everything either,you just have to decide what you want or need the most,I saw a post on one of the forums for PCars where a guy made some switch panels using toggle switches that was really cool,wish I had the technical know-how to do that

So I was thinking of an interesting way to choose liveries that may be less complicated.

Do you remember how GGG's GT6 series had everyone reserve a car number and you ran that car number all the time? What if we each chose a unique car number (I would choose 22 for example). And whenever a car was run in this series then we would run that number all the time if that livery number was available. So I would run 22 every week unless the vehicle chosen was not available in 22. In which case I would have to choose another number not already being run by someone.

This way there is no jockeying for liveries unless your number is not in the liveries for that car.

Unfortunately this means your colors might not be consistent from car to car.

Just a thought.

So I was thinking of an interesting way to choose liveries that may be less complicated.

Do you remember how GGG's GT6 series had everyone reserve a car number and you ran that car number all the time? What if we each chose a unique car number (I would choose 22 for example). And whenever a car was run in this series then we would run that number all the time if that livery number was available. So I would run 22 every week unless the vehicle chosen was not available in 22. In which case I would have to choose another number not already being run by someone.

This way there is no jockeying for liveries unless your number is not in the liveries for that car.

Unfortunately this means your colors might not be consistent from car to car.

Just a thought.

Not all of the cars have the same numbers

lol,there's not enough buttons on the G29 to do everything either,you just have to decide what you want or need the most,I saw a post on one of the forums for PCars where a guy made some switch panels using toggle switches that was really cool,wish I had the technical know-how to do that

I ordered a USB 10 key that i plan to label and assign strictly for PCars. (Shouldn't be difficult since it's the only game i play). I've looked at the button boxes that you can buy but at $5 off ebay with free shipping i thought i might as well give the 10 key a try!

What kind of things would you put there? The roll bar and suspension changes? I'm curious and may look into this as well if I find it necessary

What kind of things would you put there? The roll bar and suspension changes? I'm curious and may look into this as well if I find it necessary

Brake bias, sway bar F/R, wipers, lights, seating position, start engine.....things like that. I'll let you know how it works once it arrives.

I ordered a USB 10 key that i plan to label and assign strictly for PCars. (Shouldn't be difficult since it's the only game i play). I've looked at the button boxes that you can buy but at $5 off ebay with free shipping i thought i might as well give the 10 key a try!
Yeah let me know how it works,that may be something to try

I am offended, officially offended. I am crying uncontrollably and my nose is running.
Steve, I mean Aeroplight, that flapping lip will get you nowhere....wanker....one night and he is all over me like a fat kid on a donut. I fart in your general direction. Pfffft.
And Sgeti, look at him giving me grief, gloves are off homey. I'm working on some special insults for you... Wanker11
So what, I had an off night- week- month. I cannot connect with either of those cars. I know I was sucking big time when Bishgrtlakes fargin passed me in his first night. Wanker111.
Heres hoping next week goes a little better for me, I am using the universal cure for anything that ails a man.....that's right female saliva........in all the right places. Too bad the only female in my life is a cat.... Oh well....here kitty kitty.

Wawawawawa. :lol:

These are the panels I was talking about @Alex ONeill
Yeah let me know how it works,that may be something to try
I use a keyboard I had laying around and labeled it just for Pcars and it works just fine. I wanted to get a 10 key but this helps with typing on the ps4 as well.

image.jpeg

I also just realized I have way more than 10 keys setup on there

Brake bias, sway bar F/R, wipers, lights, seating position, start engine.....things like that. I'll let you know how it works once it arrives.
How much change does sway bar do? What's the benefit of changing that on the fly? Also, seating position. I've seen some videos online where it's set up just above the dash so it looks like the real life wheel/hands line up with the car. I think it's moved forward a lot because you can't see the side windows or really much of anything past the A pillar. Good idea?

What happened to the SNAIL mentality of leaving everything stock and not using any assists? Cowards!

Please tell us the number of time you have raced with no ABS ? I'm guessing never. I know I only did a non ABS race twice. Yes, I had to use brake balance to even accomplish those two races.

Look forward to seeing you on the track, We will make sure we turn off all assists just for you. Then we will see who calls who a coward. My guess is you will end up trading in Pcars and continue to play that old game.

Back