0/0 OCD Cars Wanted - 2 Vipers left for set needed

• Thread starter ryanerb
  • 103 comments
ok send me friend request ..

You send what I lack, and that you are getting on "mygt" and I reciprocate what you need
exchange at par .. 1 x 1

Name a set you want and i'll send for free 👍 I have LemonDiscus acc on my PSN already, is that where to send to?

Name a set you want and i'll send for free 👍 I have LemonDiscus acc on my PSN already, is that where to send to?

You guys are awesome! Yup thats the account.. Im not home and wont be for a few hours so I hope my gift box doesnt fill up...

Any full set that I dont have listed on the OP is fine. Im trying to get all sets of gear so...

You guys are awesome! Yup thats the account.. Im not home and wont be for a few hours so I hope my gift box doesnt fill up...

Any full set that I dont have listed on the OP is fine. Im trying to get all sets of gear so...

Carbon Helmets 1-34 will be with you soon 👍

Edit - Carbon full set sent 👍

Last edited:
I'm interested in you 0/0/0 Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 | Marine Aqua Metallic.

I'm offering 3 sets of gear for 0/0/0 Corvettes.

Let me know...

I'm interested in you 0/0/0 Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 | Marine Aqua Metallic.

I'm offering 3 sets of gear for 0/0/0 Corvettes.

Let me know...

Im not trading cars for gear at this time... Im only trading cars for cars on my list I need... I will be happy to send you the Corvette if you have a 0/0/0 Supra I need or any needed Academy car (most Academy cars are pending trade already)

i have pontiac tempest le mans gto '64 aquamarine 000/sunfire red 000
superbee gold metalic 000/dark green metalic 000/hemi orange 000
plymouth cuda six pacK '71 in-violet metallic 000/april green metalic 000 and glacial blue metalic 000...

extra:classic musclecar tickets...3..... so far O to go..

Last edited:
i have pontiac tempest le mans gto '64 aquamarine 000/sunfire red 000
superbee gold metalic 000/dark green metalic 000/hemi orange 000
plymouth cuda six pacK '71 in-violet metallic 000/april green metalic 000 and glacial blue metalic 000...
I would be interested in all of them

What are you looking for in exchange? Keep in mind my schedule in OP as well (and I am considerate of any schedule you may have too )

i don't have a big schedule, just two day's and after that i'm free ...normaly i don't collect suits and helmets but i will go for that

i don't have a big schedule, just two day's and after that i'm free ...normaly i don't collect suits and helmets but i will go for that

Sounds good. Send a FR to GTP_RyanErb and one to LemonDiscus

GTP_RyanErb gets cars
LemonDiscus sends gear

I will send the gear around (7pm Eastern US Time - Which is Reset) tonight (im about to leave in a few minutes with the family) If you are online then I can send a few sets of gear tonight (maybe 2-4 sets)

I may also do it when I get back from being out which would be a few hours so if you are on then and I have the FR I could send then too

Last edited:
if it's ok with you i will set my page on mygranturismo up to date concerning gear and helmets..i think it can be done monday so you don't need to send anything before that...if you have gear that came with dlc which is not tradable but you have the tradable version you can send that..

if it's ok with you i will set my page on mygranturismo up to date concerning gear and helmets..i think it can be done monday so you don't need to send anything before that...if you have gear that came with dlc which is not tradable but you have the tradable version you can send that..

Sounds good to me.

The dlc gear i have doesnt always have a traded copy that i can send because some sets got filled in around what i had marked already. I need to clean that up. I probably will do that before monday too and may get my sets fixed by then too. That issue is only with a few helmet sets. All my suits are good.

Tempest Lemans GTO '64
  • Gulfstream Aqua

Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
    • Gold Metallic

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
      • Evening Blue Metallic

• I have it.
      I´m looking for a Silverado with its original paint or Safari,Desert and Wrap Dirve helmets.
      I can trade since 20th December ;)

I have it.
I´m looking for a Silverado with its original paint or Safari,Desert and Wrap Dirve helmets.
I can trade since 20th December ;)

I am not doing car trades but I can do the helmets

Safari
Desert
Warpdrive

If your online now I can send the helmets all today and I dont mind waiting til after the 20th for the cars

Ok,that´s good.Send me a FR.My ID it´s Schwimmwagen_166.
I think you are booked now,so now,one time you send me the FR and I accept you,I´ll send you one car and tomorrow other and the next day of tomorrow the last ;)

FR sent from the account that sends the gears. Accept and i will send you all three sets tonight. The cars go to another account which i will send the FR in an hour or two after I am done with my trades

Back