Silvermist Gray

Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Green Go
Turquoise Metallic

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Mood Indigo Metallic

i can start trading in 2 days time
add PSN's velster and velster01
i will look at your cars tonight to see what i could have in return.

Thanks

Velly

just missing #16. thanks.

I will send Wonderland #16 later today around reset. Thanks for getting back with me on that. I said I thought one didnt make it your way.

hello, i have the following....

Tempest Lemans GTO '64
Cameo Ivory
Silvermist Gray

Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Green Go
Turquoise Metallic

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Mood Indigo Metallic

i can start trading in 2 days time
add PSN's velster and velster01
i will look at your cars tonight to see what i could have in return.

Thanks

Velly

I would much rather do the trades for anything but cars and tickets. I really dont want to build up a trading queue over the holidays. Suits, Helmets, Paints, Horns and Museum cards are the preferred right now.

I am currently ripping tickets and I have a few cars queued up right now so I dont see cars up for trade til January

Got a Silvermist Gray Tempest Le Mans GTO
What are you looking for? I can send anything except cars/tickets tonight for it.

sent the second cuda tonight..hope you got it.

I got it. Thanks. I marked it off of my OP

Hi , i could send you these
Butterscotch charger superbee
and
Pontiac tempest le mans gto singapore gold
for like...5 chromes and 5 mattes of your choice??? :)

Hi , i could send you these
Butterscotch charger superbee
and
Pontiac tempest le mans gto singapore gold
for like...5 chromes and 5 mattes of your choice??? :)

Deal I will send the first 5 paints tonight. Do you have any preference in paints? I have almost all the Mattes (some not in full 5 count on my main account - but I probably have at least 3-4 counting ones I have duped to my other account) and I have all chromes above and beyond the 5 count so I can send Silver or Gold Chromes

You should still be on my main account "LemonDiscus". It will send some or all of the paints and my other account "GTP_RyanErb" will get the cars

Deal I will send the first 5 paints tonight. Do you have any preference in paints? I have almost all the Mattes (some not in full 5 count on my main account - but I probably have at least 3-4 counting ones I have duped to my other account) and I have all chromes above and beyond the 5 count so I can send Silver or Gold Chromes

You should still be on my main account "LemonDiscus". It will send some or all of the paints and my other account "GTP_RyanErb" will get the cars

oh no there is nothing in particular I want ;) Any matte is good, i let you choose 👍 For the chromes if you can do 3 silver and 2 gold that would be cool :) Yes I have Lemondiscus in my psn , i think i can't send today the car though, but tonight after reset
thanks dude :sly:

oh no there is nothing in particular I want ;) Any matte is good, i let you choose 👍 For the chromes if you can do 3 silver and 2 gold that would be cool :) Yes I have Lemondiscus in my psn , i think i can't send today the car though, but tonight after reset
thanks dude :sly:

No problem at all. I cant send the paints either til tonight after reset. I have you on schedule now for them

Update OP and also am ready to trade again. Gear as soon as I get to the PS again (depending on request time), Paints cant until next reset, MC and Horns as soon as I get to the PS and still unable to send cars or tickets at this time

OP Update adding the Vipers wanted and now allowing SOME car/ticket trades beginning tomorrows reset I can send again

I have a Marimba red Tempest, but if I've read it well you are not going to schedule beyond 5 days. If this, I cannot trade.

Hi i have the Viper Black/Silver Stripes too from my OCD :) I can give you that only for some paints if you want ??

Back