0/0 OCD Cars Wanted - 2 Vipers left for set needed

• Thread starter ryanerb
  • 103 comments
add Darrell-ere i have 1 or 2 i can send for free

Tempest Lemans GTO '64 - Aquamarine, Saddle Bronze
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Tunisian Tan Metallic

I have the Charger in Light blue metallic & the Cuda six pack in april green metallic.
PM if you are interested.

add Darrell-ere i have 1 or 2 i can send for free

Tempest Lemans GTO '64 - Aquamarine, Saddle Bronze
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Tunisian Tan Metallic

Are you sure that you wouldnt like anything in return? I would be interested in any of them

Sending FR now from the account that gets the cars

I have the Charger in Light blue metallic & the Cuda six pack in april green metallic.
PM if you are interested.

I would be interested in both of them. I would prefer to keep trades within this thread though. What would you like in return?

I can trade tonight after finishing this championship i am doing. Please may I have 2 matte blues, 1 matte orange, 1 matte red and a matte yellow (i like matte!) You can have the other car for free.

I can trade tonight after finishing this championship i am doing. Please may I have 2 matte blues, 1 matte orange, 1 matte red and a matte yellow (i like matte!) You can have the other car for free.

I will send them tomorrows reset. I have one more trade for paints today I need to finish up. I will send the FR from the 2 accounts now though. If you still wish to send today thats fine but I am scheduling the paints for tomorrow for you.

Cars go to GTP_RyanErb and paints will come from LemonDiscus.

I might be able to send you a car for free someday this week...

Any favorites?

Last edited:
I might be able to send you a car for free someday this week...

Any favorites?
Anything on this list here would be good that isnt pending or I already have

You dont have to do that though ;)

all three sent

If i get more ill let you know

That was very kind of you! Thank you!

Ok, I know I missed 1 helmet at least (went to the wrong friend... ) let me know which one it was please

My girlfriend is watching TV at the moment. I'll take a look later and let you know.

Did you get the car?

Yes and thank you! I will send the missing one(s) tomorrow then.... Just let me know which ones they were please.

Yes I got it. Marked your point and also cleared your trade. Thank you very much! :D

Back