0/0 Volvos & Audi S4 '03 wanted. Have OCD & non-OCD 0/0 cars

• Thread starter Moebius1
  • 185 comments
I'm really only interested in trading the '67 ticket for either the Ford Focus or Subaru Impreza WRC cars at the moment.

So a new Ford Focus WRC for my '67 ticket? I won't be able to trade until after the reset on the 15th, if that's okay.

what'll ya take for that Dark Metal Grey GT-R?? Check my sig for available tickets and I can also offer other color academy's....I do warn though I am looking towards next week but would love to trade for that GTR

I have the High Performance G37 and The CZ-3 Tarmac rally car and I think the sunfire is in my UCD looking for the LVL 21 ticket

JalapenoPaul713
I have the High Performance G37 and The CZ-3 Tarmac rally car and I think the sunfire is in my UCD looking for the LVL 21 ticket
I'll trade the level 21 ticket for the High Performance G37 if it's in its original carbon colour and has 0 miles/0 switches.

I'll get hold of the YellowHat Supra for you if you'd be willing to send the 370Z GT Academy car my way? I can trade any time you're ready.

Moebius1
I'll trade the level 21 ticket for the High Performance G37 if it's in its original carbon colour and has 0 miles/0 switches.

Add me on PSN and I'll buy one 4 u (mines been used) do u want it upgraded or stock?

Trade schedule cleared, now looking for 1976 and 1992 tickets, as well as any 0-mile Autobianchi A112 Abarths in any colour other than Metalized Pale Blue or Ardenza Amaranth.

Back