0/0 Volvos & Audi S4 '03 wanted. Have OCD & non-OCD 0/0 cars

• Thread starter Moebius1
  • 185 comments
I have the historic rally and level 23 ticket,plus the mnp III gt-r I would take 2 level 21's and a 24 in return

Do you still want a level 23 ticket?

If so, then I'll trade one for a 370Z Academy car.

List updated. Still looking for a Toyota Tacoma (in black), a Honda Fit, and a Nissan mm-R Cup Car in either #38 Blue or #11 Orange.

I have an a112 abarth '79 in morroco beige 0/0/0 and a black Toyota x runner with 0/14k ucd/0 looking at the 370z gt academy

I have an a112 abarth '79 in morroco beige 0/0/0 and a black Toyota x runner with 0/14k ucd/0 looking at the 370z gt academy
Sorry, I'm no longer looking for the A112, and I've already got the Toyota Tacoma lined up in another trade.

I'll be the owner of a March# '99 in a couple days. You still after it?

Last edited:
That's fine with me, as long as the March G# has 0 starts on it. When will you be able to send?
I can't guarantee that the March is 0 starts; I'll find out with the person selling it to me and update this post with the info you seek as soon as I contact them. Sorry I didn't read the OP too carefully. :(

I have 2 Niisan March:

1x Sonic Silver Metallic with 991km and 0 switches
1x Active Red with 61789km and 0 switches

I´m interesting in Ticket 1000 and I cand trade 22nd August

Trade my:

Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 [0 miles #11 Orange]

for your:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car 0/0 (GT Academy Version) '08 [premium ultimate yellow]

?

I'm free monday, wednesday, thursday or friday.

Trade my:

Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 [0 miles #11 Orange]

for your:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car 0/0 (GT Academy Version) '08 [premium ultimate yellow]

?

I'm free monday, wednesday, thursday or friday.

Sounds good to me, I can trade on Monday after the reset. Check your PM.

Can get you a Historic Rally Ticket for your 0/0/0 Gun Metal Grey Gt-R academy. Can trade the 1st of September I'm totallly booked till then.

Back