0/0 Volvos & Audi S4 '03 wanted. Have OCD & non-OCD 0/0 cars

• Thread starter Moebius1
  • 185 comments
Updated trade list. Primarily looking for a 1976 ticket, but also Historic Rally Car tickets and 0 mile A112 Abarths.

I can trade now for the gtr academy. I Have a corsa red a112 0/0/0 and a historic rally car ticket.

We have a trade schedule for today,do you plan on going through with it?Sent 2 pm already!

I have a Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03, I would be willing to trade it for a lvl 21 ticket, pm me if you are interested
I am willing to trade first.

I have a 0/0 Autobianchi A112 Abarth in Lancia Blue, and am willing to trade it. Let me know if you're interested.

Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 [0 miles only; any colour other than Metalized Pale Blue, Corsa Red, or Ardenza Amaranth]

I have an A112 in a greyish color. it is a stock 0/0 car.

will trade for
370Z Academy
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19" wheel option) '09
HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT

or 5 random mattes/chromes

I can get you a Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09 [Verde Ithaca] for your gtr academy? I can send now.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to provide the Ferrari CALIFORNIA '08 in Grigio Alloy and the Lotus EVORA '09 in Quartz Silver for one of each of the GT academy cars.

I'd be happy to provide the Ferrari CALIFORNIA '08 in Grigio Alloy and the Lotus EVORA '09 in Quartz Silver for one of each of the GT academy cars.
I'd trade either one of the GT Academy cars for the Art Morrison CORVETTE '60 or the Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer instead.

Art Morrison CORVETTE '60
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer

McLaren MP4-12C '10 [McLaren Orange]
Ferrari CALIFORNIA '08 [Grigio Alloy]

I can trade either of these pairs for both of your Gt Academy Cars

also since you want the car all i ask is that you send first, you send 370z GT Academy Version then i will send whatever car you want from the above list then you send the skyline gt-r acedemy version then i send the other car of your choice from the above list. Pm me if your interested or add Josh_CFC_1888 on PSN. Thanks

Hey m8,
I've got the Bellett 1600 GT-R '69 (used)
and these: Art Morrison CORVETTE '60
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95
McLaren MP4-12C '10 [McLaren Orange]
Ferrari CALIFORNIA '08 [Grigio Alloy].
Looking for Lvl 21 ticket.
Interested?

Looking for level 23 tickets, also matte black paint chips, and any racing suit/helmet ending with #17 (i.e. Striker-17, Double Stripe-17, etc.).

List updated again. Primary wants at the moment are the Historic Rally and 1992 Tickets.

Hi,
I've got the '92. I would take your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 [premium ultimate yellow]
let me know
cheers

jvr
Hi,
I've got the '92. I would take your Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 [premium ultimate yellow]
let me know
cheers
I'll do this trade, but I won't be available to send until after the reset on Friday. Is that okay with you?

I'll do this trade, but I won't be available to send until after the reset on Friday. Is that okay with you?

hi,
my earliest free slot to send the ticket is after reset on the 19th (18th, if you are in America)
let me know
cheers

Back