100% Gears: 4 set's for your Level, Birthday or Special ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
England
In a hen house
Hello.

I would like to offer 4 sets of gear (120 pieces) for your ticket. All tickets considered. Link is in my sig' for all available set's (100% complete).

4 sets of gears (120 pcs) = 1 ticket

Any offers?

Last edited:
I have a 1000 ticket, a plymouth superbird '70 ticket and a 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 ticket would like any of the carbon suits

When you say "sets of gear" what does that mean? I have much to trade, but I am looking for certain colors of gear, not necessarily 90 versions of the same suit/helmet.

1000 ticket sent....gear received! Thanks for another great trade bud! 👍

Thank you.

When you say "sets of gear" what does that mean? I have much to trade, but I am looking for certain colors of gear, not necessarily 90 versions of the same suit/helmet.

Deal set for next reset. All No's 5 & 26 of each helmet/suit - for a 1000 ticket.

Anyone else ;)

Thanks for the trade last night. I got exactly what I was after. Are you up to do it again?

Hey Foghorn, I have a level 24 ticket for you.
I would be happy to trade it for your gear offer.
If your interested send me a PSN FR to: OnlineGT
Thanks alot,
Rusty

Thanks for the trade last night. I got exactly what I was after. Are you up to do it again?

Thanks. Trade set again for next reset.

Hey Foghorn, I have a level 24 ticket for you.
I would be happy to trade it for your gear offer.
If your interested send me a PSN FR to: OnlineGT
Thanks alot,
Rusty

PM sent.

Anyone else please :)

Hey Mr. Leghorn, do you want to trade with me again? If so, let me know which ticket you want and when you're ready to trade. Thanks.

I'll take a Lv.23 if you want to choose 4 sets :)

When can you trade?

can trade now if you add my other account (Trebor556) or tomorrow if u want it sending from my main account.

I'll take carbon, double stripe pro, grid mesh and ripple

Thanks again for another successful trade! If we are still on for tonight, I wiil be able to trade in about 30 min.

Another successful trade! I have a handful more tickets now, but I think I already know what you want.

Haha, hi there Foghorn.
I was thinking since you sent me that gear; I would like to complete my collection of gear.:) So just let me know what other tickets or items your after...perhaps I can get a good handful of tickets for you or something, then maybe you could send the rest of the gear I'm missing? Thanks so much,
Rusty

Foghorn Leghorn
Okay, I'll take a 2000 birthday please. Please pick 4 set's in return.

When can you trade?

I can trade about 2 hrs after the reset.

I'll go with the Swell, Thunder, Titan and Waver

Send a FR to GTP_Goat5k in the meantime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back