100% Gears: 4 set's for your Level, Birthday or Special ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket out :)

If it is ok for you and you are interested in more 1000 Tickets, please leave me in your FL, so i can send you more ^^ Want some more Helmets and Suits :))

EDIT: AWESOME, thanks so much ! =)

Last edited:
Ticket out :)

If it is ok for you and you are interested in more 1000 Tickets, please leave me in your FL, so i can send you more ^^ Want some more Helmets and Suits :))

EDIT: AWESOME, thanks so much ! =)

Ticket received, gears sent 👍

Okay mate, sounds good. Let me know when you've sent me another ticket & which gears you want.

Cheers.

Hey Fog! :)

It`s me. Please add "Gerstenmann-AU".

I will try something. I made this Account before and will log in on my brothers PS3 with a 1000 Ticket. If i`m right, it should work to send you one again :)

Business is always open :sly:

I'll take a 1000 please. When can you trade, an what gears would you like?

Thanks.

I can trade whenever you can :)
Would like Mistral & Saturn suits and Granito & Spinning Ball helmets in return.

The ticket's on my second account "xSammers"

Haha great ^^ it worked ^^

Send you another 1000 with Gerstenmann-AU

I have a second PS3 too (but not updated), so if i would make a 3rd account i can send you 3x 1000 Tickets a day ^^

If your current trade is complete, feel free to write here back when you are ready. I am on the whole day :)

oh, and Helmets Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter and Granito would be nice :)

PS: Please sent all Gear ONLY to Gerstenmann

Haha great ^^ it worked ^^

Send you another 1000 with Gerstenmann-AU

I have a second PS3 too (but not updated), so if i would make a 3rd account i can send you 3x 1000 Tickets a day ^^

If your current trade is complete, feel free to write here back when you are ready. I am on the whole day :)

oh, and Helmets Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter and Granito would be nice :)

PS: Please sent all Gear ONLY to Gerstenmann

Got the second ticket, nice!

Your certainly keeping my fingers busy ;)

I'll start sending any moment mate.

Cheers.

Great! Thanks!!! My collection grows and grows :)

I will send you tomorrow 2 Tickets again and dupe one for my 3rd Account. On Friday i will send you 3 Tickets if ok ^^

Last edited:
I can trade whenever you can :)
Would like Mistral & Saturn suits and Granito & Spinning Ball helmets in return.

The ticket's on my second account "xSammers"

Got the ticket, sweet! Please confirm which account to send the gears to please.

Great! Thanks!!! My collection grows and grows :)

I will send you tomorrow only 1 Ticket and dupe one for my 3rd Account. On Friday i will send you 3 Tickets if ok ^^

You send as many tickets as you want bud 👍

Just remember, you can only send 1 ticket per day for each PS3.

I have 1000k tickets if you're still interested. I have two PS3s and two accounts so I can trade 2/day. Let me know, thanks!

I have 1000k tickets if you're still interested. I have two PS3s and two accounts so I can trade 2/day. Let me know, thanks!

Hello xanerakoly, step into my office, please let my beautiful assistant take your jacket.

1000 tickets are right up my boulevard. When would you like to trade, an which gears would you like??

Cheers.

Hey Mr. Fog!

Your Assistant let me in! :dopey:

Ticket already out.

Spam some Gravity, Reinforced, Selene and Small Jaw Helmets please :)

The second ticket will arrive later, my other PS3 needs to be updated from scratch to 1.12 ^^

Hey Mr. Fog!

Your Assistant let me in! :dopey:

Ticket already out.

Spam some Gravity, Reinforced, Selene and Small Jaw Helmets please :)

The second ticket will arrive later, my other PS3 needs to be updated from scratch to 1.12 ^^

She said she has a soft spot for you :lol:

Gear incoming any moment. Don't forget there's 6 hours of maintenance starting soon. Just a heads up ;)

Cheers.

Hey Foghorn, are you still trading gears for tickets? If so I would like to schedule some trades.

Hello xanerakoly, step into my office, please let my beautiful assistant take your jacket.

1000 tickets are right up my boulevard. When would you like to trade, an which gears would you like??

Cheers.

I must commend you on your "hospi-, I say, hospitality" good sir. I can send one ticket today (right now actually), and one tomorrow. I pretty much have an open slot to send at least one every day. The suit sets I'm looking for are:

Checkered
Ripple
Saturn
Sidewinder
Scorpion
Slider
Spiral
Swell

If you have any of these complete sets, just let me know and we can set up the trades. It's a pleasure doing business with you. :)

She said she has a soft spot for you :lol:

Gear incoming any moment. Don't forget there's 6 hours of maintenance starting soon. Just a heads up ;)

Cheers.

:D

But maintenance today? Thought tomorrow.

News from the Frontpage says:

"•September 9, 2011, between 10:00AM and 6:00PM EST" :confused:

Hey Foghorn, are you still trading gears for tickets? If so I would like to schedule some trades.

Okay, when would you like to trade please?

I must commend you on your "hospi-, I say, hospitality" good sir. I can send one ticket today (right now actually), and one tomorrow. I pretty much have an open slot to send at least one every day. The suit sets I'm looking for are:

Checkered
Ripple
Saturn
Sidewinder
Scorpion
Slider
Spiral
Swell

If you have any of these complete sets, just let me know and we can set up the trades. It's a pleasure doing business with you. :)

Right now sounds cool. Request to xanerakoly??

:D

But maintenance today? Thought tomorrow.

News from the Frontpage says:

"•September 9, 2011, between 10:00AM and 6:00PM EST" :confused:

Damn, I'm getting confused here lol, sorry it is tomorrow.

Gears sent my friend 👍

Okay, when would you like to trade please?
Right now sounds cool. Request to xanerakoly??

Yeah, and raggson. I'll send the ticket from that account (raggson) ASAP. Please send gear to that account as well please. 👍

Request sent :)

So, I don't need to add xanerakoly??

Ticket Sent, already receiving gear. :)

No, I guess there isn't really any reason to add xanerakoly right now. Maybe for future trades, but that ID is kinda booked up for a few days. Thanks again!

aaaaah server maintenance yet again :nervous: :yuck:

so no second ticket for you today, sorry

but if they would be faster than the estimated time i will send you the second one before midnight :)

Ticket Sent, already receiving gear. :)

No, I guess there isn't really any reason to add xanerakoly right now. Maybe for future trades, but that ID is kinda booked up for a few days. Thanks again!

Thanks for a smooth quick trade, nice.

aaaaah server maintenance yet again :nervous: :yuck:

so no second ticket for you today, sorry

but if they would be faster than the estimated time i will send you the second one before midnight :)

I did try an tell you ;) It's supposed to be back up before reset (approx' 5hrs from now), fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back