100% Gears: 4 set's for your Level, Birthday or Special ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Foghorn,
I have a fair few ticket 1000's and level 24 tickets.
I also now have a level 23 ticket.
Thanks mate,
Rusty

I'm browsing on my phone so I'm not sure what you're looking for...
I have a 1966 and a 1000.
Any value to you?

Foghorn Leghorn
A 1000 will do fine. When can you trade please?

Anytime after tomorrow. 24hr race at the moment
I'd like, Slider; Scorpion; Glitter and Wrap

Hello.

I would like to offer 4 sets of gear (120 pieces) for your ticket. All tickets considered. Link is in my sig' for all available set's (100% complete).

4 sets of gears (90 pcs) = 1 ticket

Any offers?

which one ?

I can trade you either classic muscle car, modern muscle car, NASCAR or level 23 ticket, your choice, in exchange for Blaze, Intersection, Scorpion, Swell.

My next free trade slot is the 7th.

I can trade you either classic muscle car, modern muscle car, NASCAR or level 23 ticket, your choice, in exchange for Blaze, Intersection, Scorpion, Swell.

My next free trade slot is the 7th.

A Lv.23 will do nicely :) Book us in for the 7th then, if you like.

I have all level tickets, including the 1000 ticket. Interested in trading your gear for any of those?

A 1000 ticket is fine mate.

Let me know when you'd like to trade please, thanks.

Foghorn Leghorn
A Lv.23 will do nicely :) Book us in for the 7th then, if you like.

Locked in for the 7th. Send a FR to SQLNinja or tell me your PSN ID and I'll send you one.

Hey bud, can you send some gear my way again for a ticket of your choice? Another 1000 or something else?

Yet another perfect trade with Foghorn.:)👍
Thanks mate! I'll race your Bob's for you.
Rusty

Anyone else :)

Hi Foghorn, I'd like to arrange another 2 trades with you please.

I have level 5, 9, 12, 22, 23, 24, classic muscle car, modern muscle car and NASCAR tickets to offer.

In exchange I'd like the following suit sets: Checquered, Foehn, Grid Mesh, Saturn, Sidewinder, Spiral, Thunder and Titan.

I have free slots on the 13th and 14th and then from the 17th onwards.

Let me know what you think. Also I've sent the level 23 ticket for the trade we had arranged for today.

Last edited:
Hi Foghorn, I'd like to arrange another 2 trades with you please.

I have level 5, 9, 12, 22, 23, 24, classic muscle car, modern muscle car and NASCAR tickets to offer.

In exchange I'd like the following suit sets: Checquered, Foehn, Grid Mesh, Saturn, Sidewinder, Spiral, Thunder and Titan.

I have free slots on the 13th and 14th and then from the 17th onwards.

Let me know what you think. Also I've sent the level 23 ticket for the trade we had arranged for today.

Lv.23 ticket received & gear sent, thank you sir 👍

The 13th & 14th are cool with me. I'll take a Lv. 9 & 12. Please confirm, cheers.

I can trade you a 1969 and a 1966 ticket after the 11th.

Hello Fillmore85, do you have any other tickets to offer?

I'll take the '69 ticket, put I'd prefer a different one ;) Let us know bud, cheers.

Foghorn Leghorn
Lv.23 ticket received & gear sent, thank you sir 👍

The 13th & 14th are cool with me. I'll take a Lv. 9 & 12. Please confirm, cheers.

Gear received thanks 👍

We have a deal. I'll send you the level 9 and 12 tickets for the 8 sets of gear specified earlier on the 13th and 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back