100000 Club

• Thread starter route_66
  • 725 comments
Congrats -W- :cheers:
Post #222 updated and it also reflects Car-less' & pimousse's points increase too!

AMG.

all though this is not 100% i have that on another save with bugger all points and golds.

i made it 👍

dam it was hard but not as hard as continuing.

i have 14 enduro's, the 1000 miles and gt cup to get any in.

although i have 82 races to get maximun available in.

Edit: Update to 111,813

Attachments

• Status 111813.png
    Status 111813.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
all though this is not 100% i have that on another save with bugger all points and golds.

i made it 👍

dam it was hard but not as hard as continuing.

i have 14 enduro's, the 1000 miles and gt cup to get any in.

although i have 82 races to get maximun available in.

Congrats on reaching 100K. 👍
Good luck with the rest!

nige

BIG CONGRATS to you OA! 👍
Hope you can get the rest of those points.

Unfortunately, the higher you go the more elusive they seem to get.

BIG CONGRATS to you OA! 👍
Hope you can get the rest of those points.

Unfortunately, the higher you go the more elusive they seem to get.

thanks for the congrats nige and SuperCobraJet. yours and many others assistance, guidence and tips have all been extremely helpful and appreceiated. i hope i can help others who wish to become an A-spec nutter.

the most unfortunate part is the last 6 - 7 months my in-laws have been living with the wife and i. so time has been a bit easier to find to sit and play, (because the M-I-L does all cleaning, cooking and washing)

so now i will really struggle to get the rest not just because of the toughness and my slightly limited skill level. but now i will have my house responsibilities back again.

i may get there in the next two years.

thanks for the congrats nige and SuperCobraJet. yours and many others assistance, guidence and tips have all been extremely helpful and appreceiated. i hope i can help others who wish to become an A-spec nutter.

the most unfortunate part is the last 6 - 7 months my in-laws have been living with the wife and i. so time has been a bit easier to find to sit and play, (because the M-I-L does all cleaning, cooking and washing)

so now i will really struggle to get the rest not just because of the toughness and my slightly limited skill level. but now i will have my house responsibilities back again.

i may get there in the next two years.

Playing time is a major factor in the maxpts. quest.

I would tell you the timeframe it took me to do it, but to avoid discouraging any of those who are in, or considering, active pursuit , I'll refrain.

Sounds like now your having to work on two "max point" endeavors at the same time.

The best to you in both.

I too may have to semi-bow out of the max quest for awhile due to family and friends. Too bad, I had what looked to be the more enjoyable part of the quest.

Sounds like now your having to work on two "max point" endeavors at the same time.

The best to you in both.

yeah must keep wife happy, to get the "points" up, which in turn allows me then to play to get the gt4 "points" up.

i think between the two "points". i will have to work alot harder on the first lot though. :)

I said I'd get another screenshot up this year, so here it is. I don't expect to improve on many of those stats for a long time - well probably the mileage, money and trophy count, but they're not important.

111k.jpg

Wow, that's truly impressive! Not only are they high numbers, they are very perfect numbers as well. Well done, and Happy New Years!

Well 1st of congrats to all those that made it to the 100.000 or that got fully maxed. :cheers:

And well I'm here, just because I finely got a camera and now can post a updated pic (well but no more pts then the ones I had earlier...)

I also got a new ps2, so I can go back to get my last pts, but I'm no longer all that addicted to the pts and don't think my skills are good enough for the last 5 races.

GT4_Status.jpg

Congrats RJV 👍 Quite a milestone to reach. I'll update #222 later on.

AMG.

Congratulations to all the new 100000 Club members! 👍

I'm still on my journey to 100,000 points, however, I have just finished driving the last of the 525 cars in my garage (Black F1), and still haven't driven any of them more than once in either a single race or a full championship. I only have 3 repeats too, 2 x F1s, 2 x Citroen 2CV, and 2 x Triumph Spitfires, and the figure includes all the special cars, except the Caterham, which've all been driven for a few test laps at Nurburgring, except the Model T Ford, which used Trial Mountain, and the two 1HP wagons which each did 3 laps of Tsukuba, at around 7 - 9 minutes each!!!! :lol:

I now have 203 "new" dealer available cars to buy and drive, hopefully picking up a few more points on the way, but I calculated that I'll need 79,544,390Cr to buy all of them, and currently have 31,482,863Cr in the bank, meaning I've got to earn another 48,061,527Cr in the process! And, I've still not touched a molecule of NOS, nor B-spec and most cars have been driven stock, only a few that absolutely could not win a race without upgrades were modified! :D Once I'm done driving every one of those 203 new cars, I'll start going back to clean up points in known easy rides like Chaparral 2J, Lotus Elise, and reluctantly Dodge Ram! :)

Here's a latest screen shot:
525carsdrivensmallqg0.jpg

How many people here have completed the game 100%, with 100,000 A-spec points or over, no B-spec points and had a perfect, 100% winning ratio? That's what I am trying at the minute and am currently at 17% or so completion percentage and 15,000 A-spec points. Needless to say, It is taking for-ever.

as you can see from my up-dated sig i have just reached 110,013 :). i have 4 enduros (3x24 & roadster :nervous:) the 1000 miles championship :yuck: and fgt suzuka to get any in (currently all a-spec 0 points) i will try to borrow a camera or link the ps2 to the dvd recorder and get a screeen shot to have my points total updated.

thanks especially go to AMG and nige for tremendous support and tips and also to bttlefed, Vash666 and SuperCobraJet for set-up and line up information as-well. 👍👍👍👍

as you can see from my up-dated sig i have just reached 110,013 :). i have 4 enduros (3x24 & roadster :nervous:) the 1000 miles championship :yuck: and fgt suzuka to get any in (currently all a-spec 0 points) i will try to borrow a camera or link the ps2 to the dvd recorder and get a screeen shot to have my points total updated.

thanks especially go to AMG and nige for tremendous support and tips and also to bttlefed, Vash666 and SuperCobraJet for set-up and line up information as-well. 👍👍👍👍

Hey great going mate. Well done on getting to 110K. Best of luck getting those remaining points. 👍
nige

Nice going OA! & thx

Just got back from a short visit to the UK.
The 3x24 hours are easy but long. The 1000 mls are tricky but doable. The FGT, hmm dont get me started:grumpy:.

So have you done all 1 Make Races for max ?? If so WOW!!

AMG.

Nice going OA! & thx

Just got back from a short visit to the UK.
The 3x24 hours are easy but long. The 1000 mls are tricky but doable. The FGT, hmm dont get me started:grumpy:.

So have you done all 1 Make Races for max ?? If so WOW!!

AMG.

AMG, welcome back, i hope the trip was nice.

A-spec total now 110,213. I was able to do the FGT suzuka in the FGT. ballast 195, wing 55/77 raised ride height to 50 & springs all the way to twenty. had to pit every 5 laps because rears were red half way through lap 5. Most important "stay on track", even if i would loose a few tenths or so because i would slow down more before the corner. bettter than loosing 10 sec because of the sand. MOV approx 45 seconds

all 1 make races have been completed for max points, It was the second thing for max i worked on (Spec Conditions being the first). i found it was good to do as i could concentrate on one car's handling at a time, because time is hard to come by. There were i think 6-7 one makes that i thought i would never be able to do, but persistant and perserverence pays off in the end. With the information provided on the forums, I was able to run down all the cars quite easily.

Also I have had to convince the wife it is ok to leave the PS2 on for days on end to be able to do the longer enduro's.

Maximum A-spec points reached 111.813.
  1. [post=1763181]Route_66[/post] - 11 July 2005.
  2. [post=1766253]Slotcarrod[/post] - 12 July 2005 - (pic removed from host) confirmed by Route_66 in post 77.
  3. [post=1797898]ANK[/post] - 26 July 2005.
  4. [post=2498833]Fizio[/post] - 02 December 2006.
  5. [post=2663342]Vash666[/post] - 18 May 2007.
  6. [post=2671653]nige[/post] - 28 May 2007.
  7. [post=2736660]Juli@n[/post] - 09 August 2007.
  8. [post=2744279]JeePee[/post] -18 August 2007
  9. [post=2802705]SuperCobraJet[/post] - 21 October 2007
  10. [post=2842353]bttlefed[/post] - 01 December 2007
  11. [post=2909233]RJV[/post] - 07 February 2008
AMG.
Hi!
I'd be proud if you could be so nice to add me to your famous list!
Thanks,

phil

Thanks guys, wife is now convinced. although i should not need to leave in on for 23 days though. she made a deal with me that it can not be left on for more than 7 days and she will be happy. (Must keep the boss happy :))

Thanks guys, wife is now convinced. although i should not need to leave in on for 23 days though. she made a deal with me that it can not be left on for more than 7 days and she will be happy. (Must keep the boss happy :))

Would she have made that deal if she had realised that you'll have to drive 3.5 hours a day to complete a 24 hour race in under a week?

Hi!
I'd be proud if you could be so nice to add me to your famous list!
Thanks,phil

Phil, if you can figure out what all those members have done, besides getting >= 100K points, them I'm happy to add you to the list. And no this is not a trick question.

Would she have made that deal if she had realised that you'll have to drive 3.5 hours a day to complete a 24 hour race in under a week?

:D :D
I'm sure he left this out of the conversation...
.... i have 4 enduros (3x24 & roadster ) the 1000 miles championship...

AMG.

Latest Posts

Back