100000 Club

• Thread starter route_66
  • 725 comments
Now the really hard work really begins - getting the last 11813 points. I'm sure you will :)

Now that it's stopped raining I'll go outside and get some sun, and catch up on everything else that I've been neglecting during that push for 100K.

Next target will be 110K, then 111,111. I don't think I will even consider the last 702 points this year.

Well you werent exagerating. Everything is extremely neat and orderly. Even the money left in your account repeats itself.

That was tricky. It left me looking to drive 1917 miles to get to 50k exactly, but without gaining any prize money or losing a race, and with just 8 credits with which to do it.

Bob is cursed

AMG.

I'll update post 222 (=666/3) in a minute ;)

Bob is the beast, or at least the number of the beast. I was tempted to go for 666,666 until I calculated that it would take him a full month driving a LMP at 3x speed.

Hey guys,

I am proud to announce you that I finally reached the max 111 813 A-spec points !!! I would like to thank everybody (and especially AMG and nige) for your help and support and be sure that I'll do my best to help the other A-spec hunters to reach this milestone... :)

statutgt4003.jpg

statutgt4009.jpg

Have nice holidays

Cheers,

Juli@n

Juli@n - Very many congratulations on a great achievement reaching max points 👍 👍

You deserve a good holiday now. :) :)

nige

9 aug 07 Hey guys,
this will be my last message since I'm leaving tomorrow for holidays. I have reached 111 779 A-spec points and I miss now only 34 points in the the race 4 hours Roadster. I tried several times this race, I manage to get behing the Mazda 1,8 and the Masda 1800 RS after 10 laps using quite all the NOS... But I still fail in getting behind the 1st which is a Mazda SR limited (1st lineup). I guess that I have to try again, again and again... but I don't have time left before I leave. So I'll dot that end of august when I come back...
Cheers and have nice holidays too...
Juli@n
Well, that must have been a very short holiday then or did you decide to take GT4 with you......

Congrats on this achievement, :cheers: I'll update post triple-two shortly :D

now, you must do 113100 pts A-SPEC !!!!!! good luck !!!!!
Welcome to GTP 👍
However, many people here know that your statement is incorrect. If you take the trouble to look at some of the #2 posts in this forum you can find out for yourself why it is not 113100.

AMG.

nothing is impossible ;);)
It ya inevitably a means to reach this score but it is necessary to succeed in finding which ---> to use the cars with the maximum for example or other things.it is necessary all to test since the races where it misses points, their maximum is they also at 200 points

in any case, me I would go until the end.I have only 71660 points for the moment

nothing is impossible ;);)
It ya inevitably a means to reach this score but it is necessary to succeed in finding which ---> to use the cars with the maximum for example or other things.it is necessary all to test since the races where it misses points, their maximum is they also at 200 points

in any case, me I would go until the end.I have only 71660 points for the moment

In this case I fear it is impossible. There are some races where you CANNOT get 200 points. I have listed them before. For you, here they are again :

The Non 200 Points race series are:

Audi A3 Cup - 3 races : 182 for each race

2CV Classics - 5 races : 134 for each race

Renault Megane Cup - 5 races: 169 for each race

MG Festival - 5 races : 180 for each race

Triumph Spitfire Cup - 5 races : 159 for each race

Hyundai Coupe Series - 5 races : 176 for each race

Daihatsu Copen Series - 3 races : 166 for each race

Daihatsu Midget Race - 1 race for 152

Isuzu Sports Classic - 3 races : 179 for each race

Subaru 360 race - 1 race for 144

Chrysler Crossfire Trophy - 3 races : 182 for each race

Hope that clears it up for you. Good luck with your hunt for A Spec points 👍

nige

Congratulations Juli@n in getting to the 111813pts.

as for me it seams that I'm still the one closer to the mark, without getting there... no more pts add for me... and don't know when (if) I will add more some of my last 144pts to my total...

Pimousse38 say me to go to put my result in this site.
So, I am very happy to announce you that I reached 111 813 A-spec points :)

Sorry for the mistakes, but I don't speak English fluently. (Juli@n, Pim ou un autre du site GT4, si vous vous moquez de mon niveau de connaissance la langue de Shakespeare, je vous "colle une tartine de secondes" au prochain CLM... :lol:)

Wow JeePee - what an introduction, and what an achievement. Maximum points without the help of these here A-spec nutters. Your driving skills more than make up for any lack of English skills.

@ JeePee, Welcome to GTP, congratulations on achieving max points. :cheers: Post #222 now updated.

i wish iwas that good i only have 70000 points:scared:
Just carry on trying 👍 - it takes time, lots of time! but you can make at least 100K points.

AMG.

(Juli@n, Pim ou un autre du site GT4, si vous vous moquez de mon niveau de connaissance la langue de Shakespeare, je vous "colle une tartine de secondes" au prochain CLM... :lol:)

hello,

JeePee, I would never allow myself to criticize your English bus me even I am very bad in living language.
(JeePee, je ne me permettrais jamais de critiquer ton anglais car moi même je suis très mauvais en langue vivante.)

en tout cas encore toutes mes félicitations.
in any case still all my congratulations.

Thank you with all for your congratulations. :)
I would like to say a mercy private individual to AMG to have included me in the classification. I am very proud to form part of it.
In spite of my rather low English level, I will try to take part on the forum ;)

Hey guys, just came back from holiday. It was so nice!!!

Congratulations JeePee on achieving the max A-spec points...

@ AMG: since JeePee, Pimousse38, ogloc72 and I are all from the same French website, I can update you on the current Pimousse's Game status regarding A-spec points which is 107 031. You may want to update post 222 accordingly.

Cheers,

Juli@n

@ AMG: since JeePee, Pimousse38, ogloc72 and I are all from the same French website, I can update you on the current Pimousse's Game status regarding A-spec points which is 107 031. You may want to update post 222 accordingly.
Cheers, Juli@n
Don't worry guys, on occasion, but not every day, I will update post 222.
I do hope you'll understand. The better thing to do is maintain your Aspec points in your signature like nige, Moloch, Fizio, others, and I do. That way you don't have to post your points each time. If you keep your signature up to date all I have to do is look at one of your posts to find the current score.

AMG.

Finally! It's done. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7170158@N02/1676606219/

Thanks to all who have contributed to the 200 pt. thread, and a special thanks to the pioneers like ANK, and route_66.

AMG, I await your update expertise.

Congrats 👍, #222, done.

Serge, I'd prefer to see the whole screen instead of a blurred corner.
If you have troubles holding the camera steady; place it on a chair or table or such thing to get a much sharper pic.

AMG.

I plan to target this 100,000 club. I'm on 10,500 ish at the moment and only 16% in. I'm going to set myself up a spreadsheet too, so I don't have to spend for ever working out which ones I can improve and ones I can't.

I spent about 40k on an Espirit for the 2nd Event in the 2nd Hall (can't think of it's name) but it handled like fish out of water.

Thanks for the update AMG.

I plan to target this 100,000 club. I'm on 10,500 ish at the moment and only 16% in. I'm going to set myself up a spreadsheet too, so I don't have to spend for ever working out which ones I can improve and ones I can't.

I spent about 40k on an Espirit for the 2nd Event in the 2nd Hall (can't think of it's name) but it handled like fish out of water.

Racing that Espirit, will be good practice for some of the max pt. races you'll be running.

I struggled, I'll take it around a test track at some point. As I've already won the series, I could actually pick and choose which races I do, Apricot is a circuit I've never 'found out' if you know what I mean.

Congrats 👍, #222, done.

Serge, I'd prefer to see the whole screen instead of a blurred corner.
If you have troubles holding the camera steady; place it on a chair or table or such thing to get a much sharper pic.

AMG.

It's only when I take a photo of a tv or something with bright lights on it that the image is like that,I dont know how that comes.

serge

Back