113 0/0 Cars and Tickets (20/12/11)

• Thread starter JasonK92
  • 154 comments
I have available for trade the following :

Why isn't there a RUF CTR2 in your list? Do you still have a new one sitting in the OCD? If so, check the color, I'd give you 15 matte paints for either off-white or medium blue, 5 for a range of other colors.

Han_the_Dragon
I shouldn't have asked for the GT350R, since I'm not 100% sure I need it...

Anyway what's the color of the RS200 (I'm 100% sure I'm still missing 1 color of those).

Don't know the official colour but its a shade of red, find out later or tomorrow

doctorrg
Why isn't there a RUF CTR2 in your list? Do you still have a new one sitting in the OCD? If so, check the color, I'd give you 15 matte paints for either off-white or medium blue, 5 for a range of other colors.

I already had all the RUF's so i can buy all of them again if your after some?

doctorrg
Offer stands, 15 matte paints for off-white or medium blue 0/0 CTR2, 5 matte paints for a range of other colors. What color is the RUF in your OCD?

I'll find out later on as im not at home at the moment, i'll get back to you as soon as i can

Don't know the official colour but its a shade of red, find out later or tomorrow

Ya, the car only have 2 colors White or Red (and no name, or if they have it's irrelevant for this..).

I'm interested in it, but only if you dupe or if cphbullet don't want it anymore, since he asked for the car first and I'm in the same situation as he is, I can't send cars before the 18th or 19th, and paints only after tomorrow reset... but still I'm interested in the car..

Carl3456
btw shouldnt you take off the Nismo 400R yellow of you cars for trade list
since wer already gonna do a trade for it

Yeah i'll get that sorted out :)

cphbullet
Dude you missed my post, can we arrange a trade?

Sorry buddy, am using my phone so they sometimes skip posts,what are you after? i'm after Matte paints mostly or Whatever you feel is suitable to trade

Sorry buddy, am using my phone so they sometimes skip posts,what are you after? i'm after Matte paints mostly or Whatever you feel is suitable to trade
Ok well i can trade 5 paints per day for each of these cars:
Nismo 270R '94 (Black)
Nismo 400R '96 (Red)
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
BMW M3 '04
Ford RS200 '84
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
If none of them have switches and only miles then were good, i can start sending paints on the 3rd, when can you start sending cars? i have chromes, mattes and colourshifts, (i dont have any matte purples but can send 5 of each per day for most colours or would you rather just get a mix?
I also noticed you were making a deal with ZZII Master for the Kaira, im interested in the same car so i was wondering what you intended to do?

JasonK92, I was still waiting for a answer in the PM conversation we had :D

Cheers mate đź‘Ť

cphbullet
Ok well i can trade 5 paints per day for each of these cars:
Nismo 270R '94 (Black)
Nismo 400R '96 (Red)
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
BMW M3 '04
Ford RS200 '84
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
If none of them have switches and only miles then were good, i can start sending paints on the 3rd, when can you start sending cars? i have chromes, mattes and colourshifts, (i dont have any matte purples but can send 5 of each per day for most colours or would you rather just get a mix?
I also noticed you were making a deal with ZZII Master for the Kaira, im interested in the same car so i was wondering what you intended to do?

I think the best way to do things is on a first come first serve basis over wise i'll end up with a bad reputation and will never get rid of the cars, if he pulls out or changes the deal, then you are next in line :)

jables72
what color is your Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70?

As far as i can remember, its either white or black but i'll find out for you in about 2 hours or so

Mixture of white and grey if that helps haha

Does it look like this? Or is it more on the grey side?

Edit:

EDIT: Off-White :)

Well, not sure how your schedule looks for sending, but I've offered 15 matte paints for the off-white, so that's what you can have if you want (and no drama if you don't).

Last edited:
Back