113 0/0 Cars and Tickets (20/12/11)

• Thread starter JasonK92
  • 154 comments
doctorrg
Just in case you're waiting for a reply and didn't see the edit... see my edit. ;)

Haha i was, i'll get back to you as i'm looking for cars mainly, unless you propose another offer, and i think im booked for 3 days

I think the best way to do things is on a first come first serve basis over wise i'll end up with a bad reputation and will never get rid of the cars, if he pulls out or changes the deal, then you are next in line :)
Ok fair enough, when can you start sending cars?

6th Nov (Sunday)

Ps. RS200 '84 has gone, sorry for the inconvenience
Ok thats fine i already have 1 lol, please just dont give away the rest lol, i'll start sending paints on the 3rd but at the start of each 5 paints for that day i'll put what car the 5 are for so you know which cars are paid up on?

cphbullet
Ok thats fine i already have 1 lol, please just dont give away the rest lol, i'll start sending paints on the 3rd but at the start of each 5 paints for that day i'll put what car the 5 are for so you know which cars are paid up on?

Okay, im booked for the next 4 days, monday i can give your first car?
Cars are as follow:
M3 '04
Nismo Z-tune
Nismo 400R
Nismo 270R
Tommy K ZZII

That sound right?

Okay, im booked for the next 4 days, monday i can give your first car?
Cars are as follow:
M3 '04
Nismo Z-tune
Nismo 400R
Nismo 270R
Tommy K ZZII

That sound right?
Yep thats right although i thought you were gonna give the kaira to ZZII master?

cphbullet
Yep thats right although i thought you were gonna give the kaira to ZZII master?

Sent him a message but nothing yet

You up trading a speed 12 for Tommy K?

Will take Shelby GT350R '65 and Nissan Skyline GT-R M.N.P II (R34) '99. Cant trade til 18th, booked 19th and free 20th. Can trade paints of your choice. I got all chrome, mattes, etc.

ZachAttack1991
Will take Shelby GT350R '65 and Nissan Skyline GT-R M.N.P II (R34) '99. Cant trade til 18th, booked 19th and free 20th. Can trade paints of your choice. I got all chrome, mattes, etc.

Sounds good but im after cars

ZachAttack1991
We can trade cars wasnt sure if you wanted to wait that long. Which cars you after.

Doesnt bother me, looking for a Jaguar XF '10 and Mines Evolution at the moment

Blitz EN34 D1 Spec '04
Chevrolet Corvette Copue (C2) '63 (Marine Aqua Metallic)
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Fathom Green Metallic)

You'll trade any of those for paints? I have Gold and Silver Chrome x5, Matt Black, Matte Black, Matte Blue, Matte Dark Blue, Matte Pink, Matte Light Green, Matte Light Blue, Mazoria Andromedall x5

Blitz EN34 D1 Spec '04
Chevrolet Corvette Copue (C2) '63 (Marine Aqua Metallic)
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Fathom Green Metallic)

You'll trade any of those for paints? I have Gold and Silver Chrome x5, Matt Black, Matte Black, Matte Blue, Matte Dark Blue, Matte Pink, Matte Light Green, Matte Light Blue, Mazoria Andromedall x5

was looking for cars really as i have most of them :/

Back