1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle! FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!!

Ok since only a couple tuners actually added me I just sent out a bunch of requests to get the rest but VTiRoj needs to make some room on his friends list and there is no PSN listed for -raVer-.

I'll sort it out. đź‘Ť

Edit: I've freed up a spot for you now. Send the FR. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Praiano has build my car.
Ask him friendly , if he could share the car :)

raVer

Hi. Yes i can put it on share, but it's not exactly the way you tune it.
-I don't know why you didn't wanted to reach the 450pp but only 445pp if the car is able to go there....???
-My car have an oil change and HP / PP don't match. I gave the priority to PP.
Anyway, the car is 5 seconds slower than the second slower car and it will not make any difference. (but 5pp more will do for sure).
I can put the car on share tonight , but only the way it is already. I thought that everybody have this car.

Hey, I'm new to this aspect of the game, and this is my first time participating. I would like to add my name as a tuner and driver. digitalbaka, I will fr you tonight, and let you know my info and car, then go from there.

Hey, I'm new to this aspect of the game, and this is my first time participating. I would like to add my name as a tuner and driver. digitalbaka, I will fr you tonight, and let you know my info and car, then go from there.

Rally, be sure you know what you're getting into before you commit, especially being a test driver. You're looking at several hours of offline testing in 20+ cars all on the same track. If you're cool with that then by all means, the more the merrier!! Welcome aboard!!!

Wait so you didn't even tune your own car? Does that even count?
RaVer tuned the car and published the tune. However he is having praiano host the car for him.

Most likely due to mileage the car that praiano built according to raVer's tune was a bit off so he has made adjustments to get it as close to 450PP and raVer's tune as he can.

Because the '54 Corvette is so old you are more likely to have an extremely high mileage one which means it has suffered serious permanent power loss to both HP and torque. For whatever reason raVer decided not to do the standard oil change or engine rebuild on his published tune. Praiano as I'm sure a lot of us do did the automatic oil change thing and if there was a significant difference in the mileage between the two cars then the numbers for PP, HP and torque will be different. Thus praiano made adjustments on the shared car to get it close. The drivetrain and suspension setup are the more important issues on this track and those are as raVer published them. Only the HP and torque are different, and while the slightly higher power may help it a little bit, the car is still not able to compete with most of the tunes submitted due to the "old car = skinny/less gripping" tire situation PD saddles us with.

RaVer tuned the car and published the tune. However he is having praiano host the car for him.

Most likely due to mileage the car that praiano built according to raVer's tune was a bit off so he has made adjustments to get it as close to 450PP and raVer's tune as he can.

Because the '54 Corvette is so old you are more likely to have an extremely high mileage one which means it has suffered serious permanent power loss to both HP and torque. For whatever reason raVer decided not to do the standard oil change or engine rebuild on his published tune. Praiano as I'm sure a lot of us do did the automatic oil change thing and if there was a significant difference in the mileage between the two cars then the numbers for PP, HP and torque will be different. Thus praiano made adjustments on the shared car to get it close. The drivetrain and suspension setup are the more important issues on this track and those are as raVer published them. Only the HP and torque are different, and while the slightly higher power may help it a little bit, the car is still not able to compete with most of the tunes submitted due to the "old car = skinny/less gripping" tire situation PD saddles us with.

Did you read my mind ....!!!:):)đź‘Ť are you one of this mutant ?? You know, i'am a fan since kid from "Strange" marvel comics, but i don't remember any Xdesperado67 , are you a Professor Charles Xavier Pupil ???

Thanks for help anyway.:)👍 ><((((°>°°°°

xaviervsmagnetoxmenfirs.jpg

Did you read my mind ....!!!:):)đź‘Ť are you one of this mutant ?? You know, i'am a fan since kid from "Strange" marvel comics, but i don't remember any Xdesperado67 , are you a Professor Charles Xavier Pupil ???

Funny Onboy accused me of the same thing recently...guess I better work harder at maintaining my secret identity as just a fun loving Outlaw.:D:crazy::lol:

Oh I know, I spend several hours a day on the same track anyway, might as well get constructive with it. Lol

I had the brilliant idea to use a 60's Lotus Elan....oh is man it's slow :(

That's the one I desperately wanted to use, but couldn't for the life of me get it faster than 1:33 ish. Hence settling for the S2K.

That's the one I desperately wanted to use, but couldn't for the life of me get it faster than 1:33 ish. Hence settling for the S2K.

With 700 kg helping with ballast in the middle just to add HP ,it's 1'30" !!
><((((°> °°°°

With 700 kg helping with ballast in the middle just to add HP ,it's 1'30" !!
><((((°> °°°°

Yeah, that's about the same. You were regularly about 3 seconds faster than me in the last couple of shootouts. (you alien) :sly:

Yeah, that's about the same. You were regularly about 3 seconds faster than me in the last couple of shootouts. (you alien) :sly:

No no no.I'm just a medium driver that practice a lot.!! Want to see an Alien?
Check the time trial N°22 in seasonal / Eiger K trail / replay at 3'36" ,this is an alien.. yes !
><((((°> °°°°

No no no.I'm just a medium driver that practice a lot.!! Want to see an Alien?
Check the time trial N°22 in seasonal / Eiger K trail / replay at 3'36" ,this is an alien.. yes !
><((((°> °°°°

I know mate, just pulling your leg. I am, however happy to know that my assessment of the Elan wasn't too far off.

That's what the 'X' in his user name stands for. :D He is one of the mutants. :eek: :bowdown:

But his power doesn't seem to be setting hyper laps. :lol:

Nope its just building fast oddballs.:D

:D Ok, Imma gonna try and beat my Eclipse in your SSR. Let's see how many laps it takes&#8230;:dopey:

Edit: Updated test sheet with XDesperado's SSR and Indy Racerfan's Z4.

Last edited:
:D Ok, Imma gonna try and beat my Eclipse in your SSR. Let's see how many laps it takesÂ…:dopey:

Edit: Updated test sheet with XDesperado's SSR and Indy Racerfan's Z4.

WooHoo! Currently in first by the length of the truck over them evil little S2000s.:D

"Super Spooky Rod" scares competition!

WooHoo! Currently in first by the length of the truck over them evil little S2000s.:D

"Super Spooky Rod" scares competition!

But you're still behind me. :D And if lap times is the aim, I guess I can be said that your SSR is a 450PP equivalent of the Nissan R35, but makes a better noise and isn't as ugly. It's lap times over feel. User friendly-ness over fun.

Just to let you know I'll be entering a car into this shootout.
Any car with 2 doors and 2seats is allowed right?

But you're still behind me. :D And if lap times is the aim, I guess I can be said that your SSR is a 450PP equivalent of the Nissan R35, but makes a better noise and isn't as ugly. It's lap times over feel. User friendly-ness over fun.
It's more or less a question of weight vs the available power at this PP level. You really don't have enough power available with this much weight to get it really loose unless you work at it or totally ruin its handling. Yes I do believe it will prove to be pretty driver friendly but possibly a bit tame as a drive. As is, it makes for some fun races in the Truck Seasonals, just make sure to adjust the final drive for higher top speed on those courses where it applies. My new Bobs also love this truck as is for B spec Beginner and Amateur races it qualifies for though you may need to up its power a hair for the truck races there.

It's more or less a question of weight vs the available power at this PP level. You really don't have enough power available with this much weight to get it really loose unless you work at it or totally ruin its handling. Yes I do believe it will prove to be pretty driver friendly but possibly a bit tame as a drive. As is, it makes for some fun races in the Truck Seasonals, just make sure to adjust the final drive for higher top speed on those courses where it applies. My new Bobs also love this truck as is for B spec Beginner and Amateur races it qualifies for though you may need to up its power a hair for the truck races there.

Oh ok, I'll give it to you that your truck maybe more suited to Bobs than mine. In fact, my bobs couldn't even win a simple race against SuprasÂ…Â…

Remember that "Spooky" is suppossed to be scaring all those little convertibles on the track and not the person driving it. Give me another 50PP or so to play with and it would probably be a much more exciting ride for the driver.:crazy::D

XDesperado67
Remember that "Spooky" is suppossed to be scaring all those little convertibles on the track and not the person driving it. Give me another 50PP or so to play with and it would probably be a much more exciting ride for the driver.:crazy::D

Nothing can scare my Roadster RS Turbo! Not even a big bully truck...although you will likely beat my lap time by a mile :D

Onboy123
:lol: We don't know yet though! C'mon, the little Roaster must be able to do something, right?

I put a 5/60/5 diff on it for a reason, it is there to be a silly little fun orange car for messing about, since I never really expected it to get a good lap time. Hence why my photo entry is rather...drifty :sly:

I put a 5/60/5 diff on it for a reason, it is there to be a silly little fun orange car for messing about, since I never really expected it to get a good lap time. Hence why my photo entry is rather...drifty :sly:

I, on the other hand, spent two or three days trying to get my thing pointing in the right directionÂ…

I should have just entered a S15 Varietta with a very sideways setup like you did. :lol:

Back