2.05 will be out on Feb. 15 and 16th!

Brazil
São Paulo / Bra
diegorborges82
Kaz just posted this. Any better translation?

次のGT5アップデート(2.05)、日本とアジアが明日15日、欧米は16日に予定しています。オンラインでの安定性が上がるはず。

(2.05), 15 days in Japan and Asia tomorrow, Europe and the United States has been scheduled for January 16 GT5 next update. Stability should be up online.

-------

Probably bugfix for online only. Nice to see they reacted quick.

diegorborges
(2.05), 15 days in Japan and Asia tomorrow, Europe and the United States has been scheduled for January 16 GT5 next update. Stability should be up online.

It is february. :confused:

It is february. :confused:

Yep, found that weird too but looks like Yamauchi-san and his mates are going strong on coffee or sake. :sly:

drunk.japanese.road.jpg

Hmmm... probably not coffee.

Kaz just posted this. Any better translation?

次のGT5アップデート(2.05)、日本とアジアが明日15日、欧米は16日に予定しています。オンラインでの安定性が上がるはず。

-------

Probably bugfix for online only. Nice to see they reacted quick.

Little bummed. Looks like Kaz has ditched the English tweets. I know he said only if it was relevant to the English speakers he would toss up a English one too ... but it has been a long time and he mentioned the US and Europe in the Japanese tweet.

MONSTAR-1
Brace yourselves for more bugs!

It happens, I don't think any developer can say with a straight face that they've ever made a bug free "perfect" update/patch.

Well, if there will be DLC this month, we'll be able to tell from the size of this update. I doubt that they would've pushed so hard to get this update out so soon just to fix the credit glitch.

Hopefully Mr Akira shows up to properly translate these two replies...

Kaz_Yamauchi
Or interactively what the problem is, have been investigating. I think that takes a little time. RT @ Zelious : @ Kaz_Yamauchi Online has cut one after another. . ..

Kaz_Yamauchi
I want was a temporary failure. RT @ Subaru_gt5 : @ Kaz_Yamauchi cut was followed by a spate An attempt was made ​​to race to 1 between the hours of 23:00. PS was also found chat the way. Was able to race until now stable without falling in the lounge from a front position when.
http://twitter.com/kaz_yamauchi

MrDinosaw94
Well, if there will be DLC this month, we'll be able to tell from the size of this update. I doubt that they would've pushed so hard to get this update out so soon just to fix the credit glitch.

What's the credit glitch?

It's not just the credit glitch it's the loading hangs also which is a big problem online

Well so far the DLC patches came out on a Monday in the US, a day before the store updates to buy the DLC. This 2.05 patch is a Thursday.

swara96
What's the credit glitch?

Upon completing an online race, sometimes credits and XP aren't rewarded. PD actually acknowledged within GT5 they were aware of the problem. And don't expect DLC guys, it's way to early. This is probably nothing more than a minor update.

Upon completing an online race, sometimes credits and XP aren't rewarded. PD actually acknowledged within GT5 they were aware of the problem. And don't expect DLC guys, it's way to early. This is probably nothing more than a minor update.

Agreed, but as a previous post mentioned, we'll know for sure based on the size of the file. Do not, however, get your hopes up.

If you want to guess what the DLC is gonna be, you should probably look here because someone already made the thread you were just thinking about.

Lounge's are for the better part fixed, and when this is done the race will be almost complete for me.

次のGT5アップデート(2.05)、日本とアジアが明日15日、欧米は16日に予定 しています。オンラインでの安定性が上がるはず。

Essentially, it means that "The next GT5 update (2.05) has been scheduled for January 15, which is 15 days from tomorrow for Japan and Asia, 16 days for Europe and the United States. It should also increase the stability of the online mode."

Why it says January is beyond me. The only part that would suggest January is the "日に予定" part. I think it's supposed to say February 15/16. There have been no official postings regarding any GT5's online maintenance notices that we'd usually receive.

There's also this.

Fingers crossed they will correct the bug when picking A Spec and B Spec races. Nothing major and would take an hour or so to correct 👍 kaz!!

It's like patching a leaky boat. One drip disappears and them another one springs up. Lol.

You know, all this issues that poping up randomly (like Spagetti69 described them very well 👍) might be the problem why PD had to push back the game so many times.
Its really sad sometimes.
Yes, they may have done some things that make no sense... but for example the oil change issue? its crazy :crazy:.
I am guessing that there are times in PDI that they want to burn their selfs up cause they had enough of this game.

sdf
You know, all this issues that poping up randomly (like Spagetti69 described them very well 👍) might be the problem why PD had to push back the game so many times.
Its really sad sometimes.
Yes, they may have done some things that make no sense... but for example the oil change issue? its crazy :crazy:.
I am guessing that there are times in PDI that they want to burn their selfs up cause they had enough of this game.

So true, yet they know if they do just say "Right, we are done with GT5" then they shall be heavily criticized, completely ignoring the 3GB of update already issued by Polyphony Digital.

Where is "January" in what Yamauchi says? I can't find it.

次のGT5アップデート(2.05)
The next GT5 Update (2.05),

日本とアジアが明日15日、欧米は 16日に予定 しています。
is planned tomorrow 15th for Japan and Asia, 16th for Europe and America.

オンラインでの安定性が上がるはず。
Online [mode] stability is expected to improve.

I expect this to be a 25-30 MB patch mainly fixing hangups and random disconnections that some users had.

Where is "January" in what Yamauchi says? I can't find it.

I expect this to be a 25-30 MB patch mainly fixing hangups and random disconnections that some users had.

Thanks for the translation SHIRAKAWA Akira... That's why we appreciate your services sir, correct translations 👍

Google put a january somewhere in the translation... bad Google, no cookie.

I'd rather have a leaky boat being patched up than a leaky boat left to rot with all the other "leaky boats" out there.

Latest Posts

Back