2.05 will be out on Feb. 15 and 16th!

jkt008
Yes, they have. đź‘Ť

You can read about it here in the news section.

So we can have 16 ppl in a lobby now with no time frame diff

Just read it mate bit nothing about what I'm on about!

Last edited:
14705768.jpg

So we can have 16 ppl in a lobby now with no time frame diff

Just read it mate bit nothing about what I'm on about!

No they didn't fix that online bug, I doubt they ever will.

Last edited:
CJSpencer77
Are you having a giggle?????????????, 50% of PD's patches are fixing issues they have created in the other 50% of thier patches, im a coder for a living, not games much more boring than that, but regardless dagnamit we have guys that test out our software to destruction before we release it, and i make sure to test the hell out of it to make sure my error protection is solid before i give it to them, these guys are meant to be the top of the top, they dont seem to alpha test nevermind beta.

Here's the thing. I worked in games for 11 years, mostly in qa. A few years back I decided to get a real job and ended up doing clinical IT system management, part of which involves qa. Which do I think is harder, in terms of finding all the bugs? I'm gonna have to say games...

"My patch has bugs"

That's what she said... lol

Seriously, those people at PD are passionate about their racing, and about their racing games. They will continue improving GT5 so long as they have the funding to pay the programmers and the QA testers, or until GT6 really gets moving. :)

tried to do the 2.05 update.....looked around to see there had been an 'error'.....restarted the process only to realise the system has lost ALL of the updates FIFTEEN!! My GT5 has gone back to 1.!
Left it to download only for my 2hr autoshutdown to kick in :( so sick of this piss.....

SimonK
No they didn't fix that online bug, I doubt they ever will.

I'm assuming you didn't read the thread about said bug, people are reporting that everything is working fine for the most part again..

another friend has had the same issue with losing all updates when trying to do 2.05 update. Attempts to download and reinstall these 15 updates continue to fail WTH!! :(

anyone here with this problem?

bbspazz
another friend has had the same issue with losing all updates when trying to do 2.05 update. Attempts to download and reinstall these 15 updates continue to fail WTH!! :(

anyone here with this problem?

Not yet... Fingers crossed!

Here's the thing. I worked in games for 11 years, mostly in qa. A few years back I decided to get a real job and ended up doing clinical IT system management, part of which involves qa. Which do I think is harder, in terms of finding all the bugs? I'm gonna have to say games...

Totally, im using Delphi still, which admitidly is a really outdated system and being object orientated it makes it easier than coding from scrath, and coding bespoke database style systems is never going to compare to a coder who works on a cutting edge game but seriously im not saying there should never be any bugs ever, im not perfect and still make mistakes now again, but if your a coder then you know all full well if every single time you patched one of your systems you created more bugs that a quick test could show up quickly every time and still you missed it every time, then you would get sacked, if you wouldnt get sacked id like a job mate :)

Latest Posts

Back