200pt A-spec races

• Thread starter route_66
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANK
Finished the French manufacturers races last night heres what i used.

Citroen 2hp classics Citroen 2cv N1 tyres 200 ballast + 9000 miles 134 points :grumpy: Route 66 was no kidding about needing the NOS

Renault Clio trophy Used Renault Clio sport V6 24V no oil change stage 2 tune race exhaust S3 tyres 180 ballast 200 points

Renault Megane cup Renault Megane 2.0 16V N1 tyres 200 ballast + 9000 miles 169 points

Peugeot 206 cup Used peugeot 206 S16 no oil change stage 3 tune race exhaust race chip R3 tyres 200 points

Alpine cup Alpine A310 1600VE N1/N3 tyres 200 ballast 200 points

Thanks ANK! As per usual, you are a big help by listing races/ cars/ parts/ pionts.
Keep it up! 66 and jdw as well.

slotcarrod
Thanks ANK! As per usual, you are a big help by listing races/ cars/ parts/ pionts.
Keep it up! 66 and jdw as well.

Thanks.

Daihatsu Copen race - Cope Active (weighs more) - N1/N3 - 200 ballast + 9000 miles - 166pts (best I can do :indiff: )

Bob's mashing the Megane right now, 111k by the morning!

Both 200 mile races (New York, El Capitan), stock Opera S2000. At New York the field was SL65/Elise/V8 Vantage/Cerbera/T350 (with a Viper and a Vette I was down to 197 points). At El Capitan it was SL65/Elise/Cerbera/T350/Shelby Series 1.

jdw
Slow down... what are you talking about?

Sorry, bit angry.

Right - the Karmann Ghia is the prize car from Lupo Cup - but I am having issues with that. The Beetle racing too, but thanks for the advice. I never suspected they had R5 tyres - blimey!!!

maybe i need to have a closer look at the FAQ.... :indiff: :ouch:

This has probably been asked and explained before but I'm a :dunce: and haven't seen it mentioned. The A-spec points in Arcade mode? Do they count for anything? Is there a maximum available like the Family cup, or are they arbitrary values to give an idea of race difficulty without contributing to the Gran Turismo mode total?

Smallhorses
This has probably been asked and explained before but I'm a :dunce: and haven't seen it mentioned. The A-spec points in Arcade mode? Do they count for anything? Is there a maximum available like the Family cup, or are they arbitrary values to give an idea of race difficulty without contributing to the Gran Turismo mode total?

Family Cup (GT Mode) counts for a maximum of 200 towards your a-spec total.

Don't know about Arcade Mode - still haven't been there, however no-one has suggested that there are any points to be obtained from there.

jdw
ANK: Did you manage to do it without nitrous? Considering how easily I beat them at every track but the Nurb it seemed like there's some config that makes it possible to do without nitrous

Used NOS to get into the lead then its pointless using it to try and pull away as they will definitley catch you again. Saved the rest for emergency use only and the final straight on Nurburgring.

Finished UK manufacturers last night using these set ups.

Aston Martin festival Aston Martin DB7 vantage coupe N2/N3 tyres 200 ballast +1800 miles 200 points.
You can get 200 points using N1 tyres with no extra mileage but i found it much easier using the N2's

Lotus Elise trophy Lotus Elise type 72 N1 tyres 85 ballast 200 points

Lotus classics Lotus Elan S1 N1 tyres 200 ballast +9000 miles 200 points against 4 Lotus Europa specials

MG festival Used MGF 97 no oil change N1/N3 tyres 200 ballast 179 points

Mini sports meeting Mini one N2/N3 tyres 148 ballast +2400 miles 200 points

TVR Blackpool racers Used TVR Cerbera speed six no oil change N3 tyres 200 ballast 200 points

Triumph Spitfire cup Triumph Spitfire 1500 N1/N3 tyres 200 ballast 159 points

Megane Cup - Megane 16V + N1/N3 + 200 Ballast + 9000 Miles - 169 pts

And found a missing 150 points at Lightweight K car, which I mopped up with the Honda Life Step Van, soooooooooo...............

111k!!!!

New total - 111,235. According to jdw's spreadsheet though I'm still missing 95 points somewhere, oh well they'll turn up

Smallhorses
Has anybody got any good lineup recommendations for New York 200 miles?

Haven't seen my favourite car mentioned for this race yet (in this thread).

A totally stock Suzuki GSX-R/4 with SM tyres can lap the field in this race. The TVR Cerbera Speed Six was the closest competition in the field I had.

Snarkophilus
Haven't seen my favourite car mentioned for this race yet (in this thread).

A totally stock Suzuki GSX-R/4 with SM tyres can lap the field in this race. The TVR Cerbera Speed Six was the closest competition in the field I had.

Good point, the GSX-R is a massive source of points - El Capitan 200, JGTC, New York 200 and a couple of other places as well.

It makes up for it by having one of the hardest races to get 200 in - the Suzuki Concept cup - Beating 4 GSX's with the S2 for 200pts was close to the hardest thing I've done in GT!

200 points Special Events Hard....

Forgot if this what yet mentioned, but the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Larame Hemi does it again. On the Tarmac, max power of 726 PS, R5 tires, stage 3 lightening, VCD to 40 and about 20 KG to the rear for balance. Zero still yields 200 points! Set Transmission to ~ 110 MPH top speed.

For the Dirt and snow, I used 200 KG rear for better traction VCD to 50. Set transmission to ~ 100MPH top speed. If you are a decent driver, most tracks you have at least a 2 second per lap better time.

Now the trucks suspension is a little tricky to set up for Umbra and Capri. For Capri and George, I left the TCS off to drift... yes this truck drifts well... around the long curves. I found I needed to set it to 7 to keep my from flailing around too much on Umbra. Balance is important, and experiment with brake balance, rake, and ballast for your driving habbits. For both Umbra and Capri, if the truck tracks well uphill, at losses control downhill, and vice-versa. It was hard for me to find acceptable settings, and I won on rather poor settings. I was lapping the competition about 3 secs/lap when I didn't get 5 sec penalties. The truck does not like Umbra... The replays can be fun..

Oh... Reminds me... I lost control on Capri Reverse as coming to the "S" after the long strait. I did a 180 and managed to be set right... I was lucky... Meant to save the replay, but spaced it off. I would have been sweet if I planned it. All I did right was take control after spinning.

This truck does all the Hard events, except maybe the Tskuba Wet, but I'll bet it does that too. I'm not trying that one because I already did it with the Audi Nuvolari quattro.

Wild Cobra Z28
200 points Special Events Hard....

Forgot if this what yet mentioned, but the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Larame Hemi does it again. On the Tarmac, max power of 726 PS, R5 tires, stage 3 lightening, VCD to 40 and about 20 KG to the rear for balance. Zero still yields 200 points! Set Transmission to ~ 110 MPH top speed.

Oh yeah... We know about the Dodge RAM alright.
Unfortunely, it's considered very cheap.

Of the PD Cup and the RAM:

It so happens I've been working on the PD Cup and I can shed some light and just how cheap it is.

The PD Cup is one of the hardest races to get points in. The lineups just vary too much. The RAM is the only car known to be capable of 200p races there.

So, I thought to find something other than the RAM.
I've tested about 20 cars against the 1st and 2nd lineups to compare points vs. performance.

PD Lineup #1: Fairlady Z S-tune, Peugeot 206cc, Integra Type R, Fiat Barchetta, RX-7 '85
PD Lineup #2: Audi S3, Peugeot 206cc, Honda S2000, RX-7 '85, Supra SZ-R

Lineup #2 is worth 2 points more than #1. And considering the S2000 is easier to beat the the S-tune, the choice is made. I tried about 15 more lineups but it just got worse

vs. Lineup #1:
Land Rover Stormer -11p
Delorean - 32p
Ford Lightning - 59p
Cooper-S -84p
Elise 72 - 85p
240ZG - 93p
'54 Vette -118p
Honda Element @252hp - 149p
Dodge RAM -200p

And about a dozen others, all of which I tested at Motegi. Figure if I can win Motegi :yuck: I can win the rest.

DeLorean works!
Lightning works!
Elise 72. I think can work but need a little more testing.
The 240ZG and the Cooper-S were close but not quite. Would need a bit extra.
The '54 Vete can't manage on the straight tracks but I'm betting on it for some of the curvy tracks as a stock car that can get high points.

Element @252hp definitely works.
@205hp (drop the NA2 for an N1), it's worth 196p and it's close but not quite. Certainly not with the S2000 sitting on the pole!!! (BTW: I never qualify)

With some tweaking, the Element could probably get 200p. 👍
As you can see, the Element is a little cheap because it gets a lot more points than it should. That's why I used it for the Easy and Medium Rallies. But, while it does get a lot of points, you still have to work for them.

Oh yeah.... the RAM!!! :dopey:

The RAM is capable of beating Lineup #2 stock. And get 200p.
But you don't have to. FULLY upgraded at 660 HP it STILL gets 200p.

Now, does that help add some perspective on the RAM?

Lol.... I have been looking at spec point values on vehicles, but I haven't looked at the valur for the Larame yet. More points than the same lineup than the Element... Wow. This is more of a glitch than I thought!

Anyway, I started a value system of all cars in their original configuration no oil change. The values range from 101 for the used 1969 Fiat 500L, to 1548 for the 2004 Formula Gran Turismo. Now I need to find where the Larame belongs.... Still so many cars to place. Anyway, the Element has a value of 322 on my scale. Is the Audi S3 the top dowg of line 2? If so, I have that at a value of 529 stock config. Wow.... a car with a 389 value is neede for 200 PTS. (529-389+60=200) Hard considering how fast the S3, S200, and RX-7 will go.

Try the 1988 Volvo 240 GLT Estate yet? I have it a 338 pts and it starts I think at 127 HP. Should be able to add about 100 HP to it and use S1 or N3.

I am far from complete on the cars. I have maybe 10% of them 'valued.' If you have any requests, ask!

If I think about it, I will focus on 150-200 HP looking for near the 389 value. That should work for the PDCup.

By the way, for 200 pts, I used the Honda Element on all the Special Conditions Events Easy and Normal except Tskuba Wet Normal... I used the 2004 Evolution VIII MR GSR for it. Evo at 343PS R5(?) and the Element ranged from 188PS to 320PS depending upon the competition. Tsukuba Easy was at 314PS and R2 tires against the Skyline. One of the Gerorge races, I was against the Impreza Spec C. Used 314PS R3 tires and 3kg ballast. My 320 PS races were against the Evolution VI RS TME. I used 320PS, R2 tires and 23 KG. That little sucker may not be so fast, but those R2/3 tires sure help on those curves!

Wild Cobra Z28
Lol.... I have been looking at spec point values on vehicles, but I haven't looked at the valur for the Larame yet. More points than the same lineup than the Element... Wow. This is more of a glitch than I thought!

It's a bug. There is no other explanation. Probably a simple error with its "base" value. Like I said, FULLY modified to 660hp, it still gets 200p against lineup #1.

The runaway car in #2 is the S2000.

I tested it one other time. Against the same lineup in the Sunday Cup, the RAM == 200p, Volvo GLT Estate == 127p. Is that enough of an error?

I'd say that the Element's poor points are probably accurate.
Why? Because stock, it sucks! :yuck:
But add in the dt/su ups and all of the sudden it turns into a contender :D

Wild Cobra Z28
Anyway, I started a value system of all cars in their original configuration no oil change.

How are you deriving the values?

I think it's possible to value them, but be warned, a few extra tests need to be made to determine how consistent the values are. I have been compiling point differences between cars against the same lineup for a long time now.

The goal should be:
Race Series A: Lineup #1: Car A = 50p, Car B = 100p
Race Series B: Lineup #2: Car A = 100p, Car B *should be* 150p.

And of course the real trick is to find the highest points/performance cars.

But if Car B doesn't always get 150p, it's back to the drawing board :nervous:

jdw
Of the PD Cup and the RAM:

So, I thought to find something other than the RAM.
I've tested about 20 cars against the 1st and 2nd lineups to compare points vs. performance.

Oh yeah.... the RAM!!! :dopey:

The RAM is capable of beating Lineup #2 stock. And get 200p.
But you don't have to. FULLY upgraded at 660 HP it STILL gets 200p.

Now, does that help add some perspective on the RAM?

And Stock is hard is it not? Against that S-tune as well? So you've gone through all those cars and not managed a 200pt car except the RAM...........I told you so :yuck: !

How about other line ups? I suspect the Elise might be able to beat the Line-up with the Impreza or the M3, and I did come close to beating the Ford GT/M3 lineup with an old impreza and also the Spoon Fit Race car (Perhaps try the Nissan mm-R cup car? Lupo Cup Car? No Power but Good Tyres was pretty useful on the tighter courses)

I'm really started to get stumped now.

Every single race I enter for 200pts, I can NOT win. I've hit just over 30k, but I cannot seem go any further. I dont know how you guys drive your cars, but you must be infinitely quicker than me (using a DS2 and manual. A DFP is out of the question - nowhere to put one, nevermind cost).

I cannot get my Mini One, or Fiat Barchetta anywhere near the opposition - I get beaten by around 3 secs a lap. I just can't get the car to go any faster. Am I missing something, or am I just sooo bad at this game that I should just hang up my racing gloves and forget about it? If there's one thing I hate more than losing, its giving up. But what else can I do? :ill:

Looks like I wont be joining the 100k club.

Hey, don't give up man. Seriously.

On the slower cars, I have found that turning the oversteer/understeer driving aids off makes a big difference. They really bog you down in the turns. I use a DS2 and automatic tranny and have just passed 60k A-Spec points. I am doing the GTWC right now, having a heck of a time with the last race, but it was 2am and I was tired, I bet I smoke it tonight when I get home. On a specific note, I have not tried the Mini race for more than about 60 points or the Fiat. I understand the manufacturer's races are much harder than most of the racing halls, which is what I am concentrating on.

Go for 100k man. I want to be first with 100k/10k (A/B spec). It will be a while.

RenesisEvo

Every single race I enter for 200pts, I can NOT win. I've hit just over 30k, but I cannot seem go any further. I dont know how you guys drive your cars, but you must be infinitely quicker than me (using a DS2 and manual. A DFP is out of the question - nowhere to put one, nevermind cost).

I cannot get my Mini One, or Fiat Barchetta anywhere near the opposition - I get beaten by around 3 secs a lap. I just can't get the car to go any faster. Am I missing something, or am I just sooo bad at this game that I should just hang up my racing gloves and forget about it? If there's one thing I hate more than losing, its giving up. But what else can I do? :ill:

I am using DS2 but have used automatic in every race up till now. Are you buying all the suspension and transmission upgrades altering the gear ratio makes a huge difference in most of the races and if all else fails set the NOS to max.
In the Mini races i was sruggling on the N1 tyres so i (well actually Bob) put a few miles on the clock so i could use N2's and it made all the difference.

RenesisEvo

The one make races are some of the hardest to get high points (hence you've got people like route_66 adding 8000 miles to a spitfire car just to up the points)

which race/races are you having the problem with, at 30K you've still got a long way to go.

on my old save game (I'd got up to about 65k, without too much grief)

give us a holla back with the races and I'll see if I can help

laters

route_66
Good point, the GSX-R is a massive source of points - El Capitan 200, JGTC, New York 200 and a couple of other places as well.

It makes up for it by having one of the hardest races to get 200 in - the Suzuki Concept cup - Beating 4 GSX's with the S2 for 200pts was close to the hardest thing I've done in GT!

I found that beating one GSX-R in the front was just as hard as beating four. This race was better than some other ones that I found hard.

(Note: thanks to defective keyboard, this is the second time Ive had to write this entire post. Really not happy).

Races I cannot win for 200pts.

Deutsche Tourenwagen Meistershaft: Fuji 2005/Nurburgring
Notes: can keep up with all but a CLK-DTM on Fuji. It put me 2 secs down on the back straight, I followed it out of last corner. Problem here is then a) run-away car b) I can't find a decent line through the final corners. Tried everything - I'm still too slow through those last curves.

Boxer Spirit - all.
Notes: tried the Blitzen B4 Legacy, to no avail. It drove like a complete pig. Steers like an oil tanker. haven't tried since.

Mini Sports Festival - all
Notes: for 200pts, the Mini One has a PWR of 1/2 of the Cooper S. So I get utterly, utterly beaten in a straight line, as well as through corners. Good driving can only make up a certain amount of mechanical disadvantage. It understeers badly, being an FF...

VW Lupo/Beetle Cups - all
Notes: unbelievably fast around the corners, I can't keep with the AI at all. The whole idea of 200pts is to be quicker around cornerrs, to make up for lack of power. Erm... so how do you do this one then, when they can brake later/corner at higher speeds than I possibly can???

La Festa Italiano - all
Fiat Barchetta. Oh dear. Add Stage 1 turbo - oooh look still 200pts. First corner at Monaco. Brake. Steer. What's this? the engine revs are dying off whilst I'm cornering. Ease up on steering. Accelerate gently. Look ahead. Next corner - turn, no braking (the engine dies so much it does that job). Where are the AI? Answer: 11 secs up the road already.
Try something non-FF (a Guilia Sprint Special). 200pts - too slow. +9 secs at first checkpoint.

Club Z: all
Nissan 350Z. The fastest car in stock form for this race. Add 200kg ballast. 56pts. Oooh this should be easy. Lap later - I'm too far behind!!! WTF!!!!
240ZG: capable, but only around El Capitan. Elsewhere - it really is just tooo slow.

Legend of Silver Arrow: Nurburgring
No surprises really. The AI never have to think "What corner is next?" and are utterly fearless, so lapping faster than them is a very rare occurence. A fine example of the AI being way tooo perfect (ever watched them? they brake the exact, correct amount, maintain the exact amount of constant throttle and manage the minimum of steering for the geometrically perfect line. A human being is incapable of this, especially in GT4 with a DS2 in his hands).

Special Condition hall
Citta d'Aria. its too narrow to be racing another car. It would never happen in real life.

All dirt/snow races - cos I cannot drive on that stuff. At all. License tests didnt help (have all silvers, B--IA inclusive, and scattering of gold)

I confess to having no confidence in 95% of the cars I drive. They all understeer wide on corner exit, no matter what I do. understeer, understeer. I bet you dont have understeer in a TVR T350C in real life. Should handle like a tail-happy monster, not like a Lancer Evo 5. If I can find a way to cure this understeer on every corner, in every car (without using ASM, please) I might actually be able to do some decent lap times. I hate having to brake early/harder just because I cant get my car to stay on the track. I'm either too slow around the corner, or I'm off the track (and going very slowly). I can't win, because the physics of GT4 wont let me... I hate understeer. and its freakin' everywhere. 👎

Some cars are just too slow. Michael Schumacher could not beat me in a Fiat 500, if I drove a Pagani Zonda. Same thing happening here - the disadvantage of the 200pt car is such that no amount of good driving on my part can get it around quicker.

I can provide a list of stuff I have got 200 for, if that helps.

RenesisEvo
(Note: thanks to defective keyboard, this is the second time Ive had to write this entire post. Really not happy).

Man, you seem a little tense :dopey:

Understeer in every car? This is weird, because it's a problem I had when I was starting out - I have no idea why, but It got a lot better as I did! I find that the "N" Tyres promote better car control, so maybe I learnt how to do it from there, and now I can fishtail it all over the place - I recommend NOT using better tyres on the rear (N1/N3 for example) It gives the rear end too much grip (esp in FF cars) and they won't let go enough to slide nicely - also, try threshold braking if you don't already (See Scaffs "GT4 and Brakes" Thread in the Tuning sub-forum) and go easy on out-of-corner acceleration - full throttle = massive understeer most of the time.

As for the races you can't do, as you've seen here they can be done! Yes, Special Conditions can be a pain (I'm still crap on Ice), but it's more frustrating than hard (one passing place? ONE?!)

Keep at it you'll get there - but first I recommend taking a break and going off down the pub! 👍

RenesisEvo, do not give up, like 66 said, go down a six pack!

For the Legend of the Silver Arrow race at the Ring, use the SLK 230 Kompressor. No oil, stage 1, chip, race exaust, race superhard tires, play with ballast on the rear ( not sure how much, I am not at home.). Get all mods that you can without hindering 200 points. Set your camber 4 deg neg front and 4.5 deg neg on the rear. ( use this on most FR cars ) Use nitro on the straight and get the non SLR line up. I hated this race with all other cars. I love it with this one and it was easy. Are you turning off all aids? Turn them off! You will gain speed and steering.

All 4wd races: Make them like a RWD with the VDC sp? set low, so that most of your power is to the rear wheels. You will gain steering.

Tip: Look at the Tuner car set up's and copy them on other 4WD, FR, FF, MR cars.

Good luck! 👍 :)

RenesisEvo

Races I cannot win for 200pts.

Deutsche Tourenwagen Meistershaft: Fuji 2005/Nurburgring

Nitrous OR Qualifying. Take your pick.
If you can beat Paris, you can beat this.

Boxer Spirit - all.

You're in luck. Dump the Legacy.
I went toe-to-toe in a 22B-STi w/an oil change and S3 tires against a Yellow Bird (this guy also has S3 tires!). Very, very fun race (especially Deep Forest).

Given that... MOST of the regular Imprezas should work. Hell, you might even be able to make the Spec C work!? Just avoid the CTR2.

Mini Sports Festival - all

Alright... First off, you don't need N1 OR N2 tires + mileage. N3 tires vs. THREE Cooper-S' will do the trick.

The first lineup from console reset has 3 Cooper-S'. Do you get the same?
Maybe I was lucky with my copy of the game but, the 3rd lineup had 3 Cooper-S' but the Cooper had the Pole. However, I couldn't manage NY so I added a chip and S1 tires for 181p

VW Lupo/Beetle Cups - all

We talked about that. It's a tire issue.
Have you tried my the R3s +NA1 + New Beetle?

La Festa Italiano - all

Yeah... I hated this one.
My FAQ has what I did use. I think it would have been much easier if I had turned AIDs off. But back then, I tended to leave things at default.

That's why I *also* used the Stratos. Because, at 143p, that was FUN. Great way to relieve the pain of the 200p version.

Club Z: all

280Z + Nitrous.
Gotta work to find a decent lineup :indiff:

Legend of Silver Arrow: Nurburgring

Ehhh yeah. Still need 200p there. Have 147 w/stock 190E against a lineup with NO McLaren.

Two notes:
1) I used a stock SL500 '02 to win Fuji (against the McLaren). Could work?
2) The 190E still had room in the points against the McLaren.

RenesisEvo

If you have *anything* that differs from what's already been listed the answer is YES!!! :D

route_66
And Stock is hard is it not? Against that S-tune as well? So you've gone through all those cars and not managed a 200pt car except the RAM...........I told you so :yuck: !

NO, no, no... not against the S-tune :ill: against the S2000 starting in 3rd.
Yes, it was tough so it brings about some worthy races. I would probably need to test more to be sure it could win. Still funny that I can MAX the thing out and still get 200p. It's more self-discipline than I can handle... :lol:

At 149p, the Element is winning fairly easily. Of the first 5, only Tokyo has been tough (the S2000 is now in the pole of course). Fortunately, the Element has a big backside to stuff up the S2000.

During my test at Motegi, a 170p version (Just the NA2) was very close. I was deadlocked 2s behind the S2000 for 3 laps.

Point is, I'm fairly positive the Element could be turned into a 200p vehicle. But it would probably need one (or all) of the following:
- Bad tires + more power
- Qualifying
- Nitrous
- Different lineup

I was getting too restless so I just went with the 149p'er.

route_66
How about other line ups? I suspect the Elise might be able to beat the Line-up with the Impreza or the M3, and I did come close to beating the Ford GT/M3 lineup with an old impreza and also the Spoon Fit Race car (Perhaps try the Nissan mm-R cup car? Lupo Cup Car? No Power but Good Tyres was pretty useful on the tighter courses)

I'm talking the Elise 72 here, not the 111R. The 111R received 8 points against lineup #2. The Suzuki GSX - 5.

How many points for the Impreza vs. M3/GT?

I did try about 15 extra lineups for the Element but... it just got worse (the Lotus and GT and the Impreza started showing up). It would nice to find a lineup that's nice and even whether it's at the bottom of the HP scale or the top but I just lost interest in trying. That #2 lineup was far more "even" than anything else.

Yeah... even. Even though all the cars but one hover near 200hp, the S3 is about 20s back of the S2000, the Supra and RX-7 are another 30s back and the poor little Peugeot, well I won't say.

jdw
I'm talking the Elise 72 here, not the 111R. The 111R received 8 points against lineup #2. The Suzuki GSX - 5.

How many points for the Impreza vs. M3/GT?

I did try about 15 extra lineups for the Element but... it just got worse (the Lotus and GT and the Impreza started showing up). It would nice to find a lineup that's nice and even whether it's at the bottom of the HP scale or the top but I just lost interest in trying. That #2 lineup was far more "even" than anything else.

Yeah... even. Even though all the cars but one hover near 200hp, the S3 is about 20s back of the S2000, the Supra and RX-7 are another 30s back and the poor little Peugeot, well I won't say.

I meant the 72, when you've driven as many crappy little ****boxes as I have recently, the 111R looks like a Le Mans winner! :nervous: :)

The Impreza was a used one............a '97? I'm not very good on Subarus....it was around 150 with bad oil and S1's - I think it could get there.

route_66
I meant the 72, when you've driven as many crappy little ****boxes as I have recently, the 111R looks like a Le Mans winner! :nervous: :)

Ain't that the truth.

route_66
The Impreza was a used one............a '97? I'm not very good on Subarus....it was around 150 with bad oil and S1's - I think it could get there.

150 eh? And you didn't have too much of a problem with the GT?

Finished Super speedway 150 miles last night had to reset about 30 times to get a decent line up using.

Used Mazda 787b race car no oil change R1 tyres 79 ballast gear ratio set to 13 200 points against this line up

Peugeot 905 race car
Sauber Mercedes C9 race car
Nissan R89C race car
Audi R8 race car
Nissan R92CP race car

I had to to force the Peugeot 905 into a spin as soon as i caught him the damn car pits only once other than that every car was lapped once or twice.

Hey jdw will we be seeing you in the 100,000 club today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back