2013 Nissan GT-R Nismo

• Thread starter Gunma36
  • 267 comments
Kasval06
603 HP, 0-60 in 2"...Big chances are we are gonna have it in GT6.

nissan-gt-r-nismo-le-prime-foto_1.jpg

here are the colors

I think If im getting one its gonna be the Matte Gray
I'd do the Meteor Flake Black. But do you REALLY think that Nissan were able to break into 2 seconds flat for 0-60? Sounds like a pretty bold claim, even with all the electro-wizardry. I'll believe it when I see it, but I think we all know that if it doesn't, all the motoring mags are going to rip Nissan to shreds about it.

I'd do the Meteor Flake Black. But do you REALLY think that Nissan were able to break into 2 seconds flat for 0-60? Sounds like a pretty bold claim, even with all the electro-wizardry. I'll believe it when I see it, but I think we all know that if it doesn't, all the motoring mags are going to rip Nissan to shreds about it.

no it wont do 2.0. it all started as a misunderstanding regarding a quote someone gave a journalist at goodwood festival of speed the guy said it will do it in 2 seconds and the media ran with that being 2 flat.

Nothing on the car will help the 0-60 besides the 50hp bump so that would be the equivalent to a current GTR with a mild tune.. with that I expect this car to be in the high 2.6 range 0-60 with a 1/4 maybe mid 10.7@128(ish)

no too much more to know at the moment. We got the japanese press materials at the Tokyo Motor Show and mentioned in there was how you can record and "reproduce" your laps and telemetry in Gran Turismo 6

it didnt say much more but I assume its much like was was experimented with on the toyota 86/BRZ

the big take away is that it confirms the car will be in the game as DLC in the near future

If you have chrome that translates the page here is an online copy similar to what we got

the GT6 reference is near the bottom

http://www2.nissan.co.jp/GT-R/nismo.html

The only way that I can think of that that could be done is to drive the car on a track thats in GT6, then you download a ghost and/or telemetry for use in GT6.

The only way that I can think of that that could be done is to drive the car on a track thats in GT6, then you download a ghost and/or telemetry for use in GT6.
It's identical to the Scion FR-S thing at Willow Springs Jordan posted the other day.

:drool:

I'm not interested in having this car in GT6. I want it on my drive way..... :D

....... in Dark Mat Gray.

its already been confirmed as its the 2nd official car to have the data recorder to replicate your lap times in the game

Nice!!

Glad Nissan is going the extra mile and offering the exact same parts as used in the car that ran the record lap (Nismo pack). Not sure if this is option will be available in the U.S (MC weigh in). The carbon fiber intake should definitely be a stock part on the regular nismo version.

Its not known yet if the track options will be available here or not. I heard its possible they will be sold as add on parts only over here. it almost doesnt matter as total nismos worldwide is like 200 so you are talking a handful of cars in the wild with the track package. its being offered more as a technicality to say the 7:08 car is buyable

here are the colors

I think If im getting one its gonna be the Matte Gray

Make mine the Flake Black please. ;)

Hope they'll add a bayside blue or the silver they used on the Z-Tune R34 soon. I can picture R35 Nismo GTR in bayside already. :cool:👍

Back