2013 Nissan GT-R Nismo

• Thread starter Gunma36
  • 267 comments
Needs more Aurora Flare Blue Pearl.

2013-nissan-gt-r-la.jpg

I think it would look stunning in this color.

Read about it on Nagtroc. One can still order the parts from Nismo and make their own (without the extra chassis bracing of course + software for damptronic dampeners).

If I had the cash... Wait for the R36.

Last edited:
Seen that list a while back. I didn't converted the prices though. I don't recall Z-tune body parts being that expensive :lol:

Sweet jesus! First black edition and first Nismo. X9000 jealous. Congrats :bowdown:. What the hell do you do for a living?

You might as well do a headlight and tail light conversion on your black edition.

thanks I appreciate it! going to be a long 5 months

I had the headlights ordered ( and still do) because I was just going to be content with the swap on my car as last week I didnt think I was getting the nismo. Then it all fell into place on friday. So im debating on taking them or not as i have to sell my car in July before the NISMO shows up...so not sure if its really worth putting $3500 into it when that can go toward the new car.. other side of the coin is the new lights might make my car more attractive when it comes to resell.. got to think it over.

Is this a typo? 0 to 60 miles per hour in just two seconds?

it was a misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion on the internet by media outlets. No it wont do 0-60 in 2 secs flat. they havent released the time but i expect it to be maybe 2.5. Im getting to test drive on in May. I wish I could get access to a Vbox or something to test it. This Fall I will do a lot of acceleration testing on my own. Im hoping for a 10.6 1/4 mile

@MCNAGTROC you still got the C7?
yes I mean it was something me and my father went in on as he is a big corvette guy but yeah I use it occasionally for some autocross and plan on doing a track day or so this spring.

Congrats MC :cheers:, the Nismo is a bargin considering the regular R35's are now sitting over 6 figures new. I was thinking of doing the updated headlights on my '10 but not for the cost.
BTW if you ever head to FL for any GTR events in the future I'd love to see it.

it was a misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion on the internet by media outlets. No it wont do 0-60 in 2 secs flat. they havent released the time but i expect it to be maybe 2.5. Im getting to test drive on in May. I wish I could get access to a Vbox or something to test it. This Fall I will do a lot of acceleration testing on my own. Im hoping for a 10.6 1/4 mile

yes I mean it was something me and my father went in on as he is a big corvette guy but yeah I use it occasionally for some autocross and plan on doing a track day or so this spring.
So jealous of you, given that here its around 120k or half a house but add on the stupid Tax, Stupid Insurance costs and massive Service bills due to Tax. If i could live at home a few more years, maybe just maybe (price will drop a little) but i may just go ror House and R34 Nur II instead. Still young so plenty of time ahead, even a some supercars are that price.

Congrats MC :cheers:, the Nismo is a bargin considering the regular R35's are now sitting over 6 figures new. I was thinking of doing the updated headlights on my '10 but not for the cost.
BTW if you ever head to FL for any GTR events in the future I'd love to see it.

I know a few spots that would love to host something like that.

Latest Posts

Back