2013 Nissan GT-R Nismo

• Thread starter Gunma36
  • 267 comments
Took these at the Auto Show.

14xkni8.jpg

x10c28.jpg

It looks better in white with the red pinstripe. All ready to drive to Miami Heat games.

Some people have obviously have not read the press material. Please tell me you'll be at the Nagtroc beach party (if there is one this year).

oh as in offset? thats how all GTRs are set up. +45 in the front +25 in the rear..

I thought he meant like body panel gap or something thats why I was puzzled

as for changing anything.. this is a car you dont touch
Every car is a car that can be made better. Wider wheels and tires with a lower offset to fill out those fenders. The stock wheels aren't even dished. It might be a great car but it can get better, especially with a bolt-on solution that can be reverted to stock in 10 minutes. Plus, it's always a good idea to have a second set of wheels.

Thus why I'd never buy a car as an investment. They're machines that can be used, broken and repaired. But to each his own.
That's why I'd never want to own a classic original car, I'd rather drive it than store it in a garage. Example: I'd much rather own a Shelby Cobra kit car than an original.

But the NISMO is a bit different than a classic car. Its a brand new car and very limited edition so I would drive it, but would just keep it completely bone stock. I wouldn't change a thing on it.

Last edited:
Its his car. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do with it. I only hope he dogs the hell out of it on the autocross.

Please give a thorough review on it too MC. I'd like to see the improvements to the damptronic setup. Go pic heavy.

But the NISMO is a bit different than a classic car. Its a brand new car and very limited edition so I would drive it, but would just keep it completely bone stock. I wouldn't change a thing on it.

besides the JDM clear side markers...yes

Its his car. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do with it. I only hope he dogs the hell out of it on the autocross.

Please give a thorough review on it too MC. I'd like to see the improvements to the damptronic setup. Go pic heavy.

yeah I will. I have a bunch of content planned starting with documenting the delivery since its #1 for the US. after that a few walk arounds ect...and then some 1/8 & 1/4 mile a 24 hr autoX event and hopefully a track day before fall

Last edited:
It is (to a high possibility). There's nothing left from the Spec V parts bucket :lol:. It can still be sold next year with more customizable options like the ones introduced this year. If a MYUS 2016 model were to be, I hope the steering wheel gets the high boost switch.

Thus why I'd never buy a car as an investment. They're machines that can be used, broken and repaired. But to each his own.
I'm pretty sure that's a general rule of thumb for anyone & everyone. It's nigh impossible to tell what will actually return any investment without giving it a decade's time (bar Halo Ferraris and the Ford & Porsche GTs).

Back