2015 Fantasy Formula 1 - Standings in OP

But the change to Vettel was null, right?

It appeared that you dropped Perez and hired Rosberg and Vettel... which was way over-cost with either cost scheme.

I'd wonder about the wisdom of having two drivers with the same engine who are both normally likely to finish, eg Rosberg and Hamilton. You only score points for the highest driver with each engine (see recap of the scoring system here) ;)

It appeared that you dropped Perez and hired Rosberg and Vettel... which was way over-cost with either cost scheme.

I'd wonder about the wisdom of having two drivers with the same engine who are both normally likely to finish, eg Rosberg and Hamilton. You only score points for the highest driver with each engine (see recap of the scoring system here) ;)
Well, the highest driver which each engine for monaco was Nico Roseberg. Hamilton scored 15 points, not 18.

Well, the highest driver which each engine for monaco was Nico Roseberg. Hamilton scored 15 points, not 18.

Yeeees... but if you have both Hamilton and Rosberg on your team and both finish then only one of them will score points for you. It makes no difference which order they finish in, you only score for the highest Mercedes driver you have, the highest Ferrari driver you have and so on.

Yeeees... but if you have both Hamilton and Rosberg on your team and both finish then only one of them will score points for you. It makes no difference which order they finish in, you only score for the highest Mercedes driver you have, the highest Ferrari driver you have and so on.
Ok. So, I was supposed to have 25 points from the Nico Roseberg, but I have 18 points instead from Round 6.

Ok. So, I was supposed to have 25 points from the Nico Roseberg, but I have 18 points instead from Round 6.

You don't have Rosberg, you have Hamilton. Hamilton scored 25 points and Mercedes-powered teams gained an additional 20 points.

There was an error in some of the formula links that messed up some scores including yours, that's corrected now and you have 45 :D

You don't have Rosberg, you have Hamilton. Hamilton scored 25 points and Mercedes-powered teams gained an additional 20 points.

There was an error in some of the formula links that messed up some scores including yours, that's corrected now and you have 45 :D
Alright. What position I am now? I think that I was 7th or something...

Hi 1081, I was unsure if I had to pick again but noticed that my original picks were under the new budget limit.

Is it correct that I don't have to pick again.

Thanks for taking over the show following @True-blue-8 's drop-out.

Hope you're AOK Jim. 👍

Alright. What position I am now? I think that I was 7th or something...

I've already updated the fix... I'll repost it below ;)

Hi 1081, I was unsure if I had to pick again but noticed that my original picks were under the new budget limit.

Is it correct that I don't have to pick again.

Thanks for taking over the show following @True-blue-8 's drop-out.

You're correct; it was agreed by @True-blue-8 that nobody would be forced to alter their teams regardless of budget changes. However, if you do choose to change your team at 5, 10 or 15 then you have to be under the budget cap (80M) for the figures provided in that window.

Revised scores (also somewhere on page 8, I think)

Round6.PNG

Last edited:
Well, my awesome luck keeps going. Hire Hamilton and Alonso and both have shockers, with Alonso not even finishing. Bottas, well he was eliminated in Q1! Button and Ricciardo got their best results of the season after I dropped them. :lol:

Should have done the opposite mate. :P

And big thanks to @TenEightyOne for picking this up. 👍

Mods, I don't know if this is possible... but could I get access to the thread-edit/first-post so that I can keep all the scores et. al in a single collation? Thanks in advance, if possible :)

EDIT: Sorted :)

Last edited:
Mods, I don't know if this is possible... but could I get access to the thread-edit/first-post so that I can keep all the scores et. al in a single collation? Thanks in advance, if possible :)
Since there are no mods playing this game, it might be quicker to report the first post or PM someone. I'm pretty sure they can move one of your spam posts :P that pre-date the OP to give you the thread control.

Since there are no mods playing this game, it might be quicker to report the first post or PM someone. I'm pretty sure they can move one of your spam posts :P that pre-date the OP to give you the thread control.

I did, I reported the request ;) And looaaads of spam for them to choose :D :D

EDIT: @Vagabond has sorted that for us, I'll do some editing in the OP later and get the scores up there in full :D

Last edited:
After Round 7 the Fantasy comp seems pretty much unchanged... I think it'll get shaken up in the second half of the season when I introduce some radically revised prices :)

Vettel and Massa coming from the back in Round 7 denied many drivers the opportunity to make up 1-or-2 place-improvement points, naturally Mercedes were once again the overall big winner. Full season standings are here and also updated in the OP, following in this post are the points results for this particular race.

@MUSC4EVER takes another win with @TenEightyOne nobly flapping along behind. @NW48 must surely be considering his return to McLaren and a new wilderness period :D

Full Points Allocation - Canada
Round7.PNG

Overall Fantasy League Standings
FantasyStandings.PNG

Last edited:
Well. I shot myself in the foot by keeping Honda power, I guess the only good thing I can take out of that round is my total is 69. ;) :lol:

My move to drop Ricciardo for Hamilton was probably the best call I've ever made.

After Round 7 the Fantasy comp seems pretty much unchanged... I think it'll get shaken up in the second half of the season when I introduce some radically revised prices :)

Vettel and Massa coming from the back in Round 7 denied many drivers the opportunity to make up 1-or-2 place-improvement points, naturally Mercedes were once again the overall big winner. Full season standings are here and also updated in the OP, following in this post are the points results for this particular race.

@MUSC4EVER takes another win with @TenEightyOne nobly flapping along behind. @NW48 must surely be considering his return to McLaren and a new wilderness period :D

Full Points Allocation - Canada
View attachment 385866

Overall Fantasy League Standings

View attachment 385902

You've given both Hamilton and Rosberg 25 points for winning. :sly:

What!!! You mean neither of the guy's 6 points ahead of me have Rosberg in their lineup? Drat and double drat. Foiled again. :lol:

all a bit quiet here lately, the points haven't been updated since Canada..

Back