2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Are you telling me...that GM....is allowing this?

If that's not an Action Express car and GM isn't allowing it, then why are you posting it here?

They could have saved some teams some crash damage cost if they had blown the water off the track before the start and run a few laps under yellow.

For some reason, I thought that GM wasn't letting Callaway sell them here because of the ATS VR. I also thought that GM was considering bringing said ATS to IMSA as a GTD entry.

For some reason, I thought that GM wasn't letting Callaway sell them here because of the ATS VR. I also thought that GM was considering bringing said ATS to IMSA as a GTD entry.
Only Stevenson was interested...if it passes the endurance tests...not to mention when DPi comes Cadillac might replace Corvette so maybe they won't want Caddy in GTD. (my Corvette fandom hoping these ridiculous theories happen :P )

Besides...this C7 GT3-R is just so much better than the ATS. :drool:

@Clark

You mind clarifying what you're trying to say by posting that car? Are you telling us that AXR (or Whelen Engineering)has acquired one of those Callaway C7s or are you just trying to tell us a car that isn't even allowed by GM has be revealed?

@Clark

You mind clarifying what you're trying to say by posting that car? Are you telling us that AXR (or Whelen Engineering)has acquired one of those Callaway C7s or are you just trying to tell us a car that isn't even allowed by GM has be revealed?
Whelen on it probably means something...and maybe AXR is thinking of the future past their DP?

(^Hoping these are true)

I'm guessing GM are allowing it only if it doesn't race in the US.

If it isn't allowed to race in the US (The hell GM, are you people that paranoid?), then why post it here in a thread about a series it isn't even allowed to race in instead of the thread with the various GT series it CAN race in?

Don't tease @catamount39 , bro.

Because Hindy mentioned it on the commentary.

I'm speculating about the racing in the US bit, calm down.

I won't post anything now then.

They could have saved some teams some crash damage cost if they had blown the water off the track before the start and run a few laps under yellow.
They did blow it off before the race. It was just before warm ups, so it got another hour of rain, but did have other cars driving on it all that time.

Because Hindy mentioned it on the commentary.

I'm speculating about the racing in the US bit, calm down.

I won't post anything now then.

I am calm, I was just asking a question because that's been thrown around abit and then suddenly that unveiled car comes along while the thing hasn't been fully clarified. No need to be like that.

They did blow it off before the race. It was just before warm ups, so it got another hour of rain, but did have other cars driving on it all that time.
The bottom of the "S" is a river. Just now on the restart the leading DP had a big moment when he hit that water.

This is my first year in 5 that I'm not at the race. I think I made a good choice (as I sit here warm and dry on my couch). :)

And Wolf goes off. I was hoping the rain would put Falken at the front for their final race... Lot of time left, though.

A T-100 regular cab jet dryer and a Mazda/Ford Ranger track safety vehicles. I am waiting for a Chevy Luv and a Subaru Brat to appear soon.:D

I don't even think half of Georgia knows what a Subaru Brat is :lol:

Also, we've already seen an old VW pull an Audi (Oh the irony) at Nurburgring so its only fair the US got in on the old stuff.

I could understand having these drainage issues in Bahrain but this isnt the first time it has every rained in Georgia. Guys with shovels digging trenches is just sad.:banghead:

I could understand having these drainage issues in Bahrain but this isnt the first time it has every rained in Georgia. Guys with shovels digging trenches is just sad.:banghead:
So does this qualify as a "Trench Period" now? :P Panoz is face palming right now. :lol:

Edit: Anybody else whose watching on the app just notice they randomly hit the rewind button for the season highlight thing? :lol:

Back