2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
I have no idea why IMSA is ordering the teams back to the cars in 10-15 minutes. The weather and track conditions are just as bad as they were when the race was red-flagged.

Fastest laps from the P and GTLM classes:

Action Express #5: 1'28:420
Porsche NA #911: 1'28:874

Michelin rain tires must be pretty damn good.
The Falken Porsche did a 1:29.6 too, the Michelin's are great but Continental's are also pretty rubbish.

Anyone see what happened with the 17 Falken Porsche to put them a lap down? They were right at the front.

Pit timing issues maybe?

GO PORSCHE AND CORVETTE GO! TAKE DOWN THE #31! THE PANZER CAN BE DEFEATED!

edit: THE 911 IS OVERALL LEADER! The Panzer has been slain!!!!!!!!!! :D :bowdown: :drool:

Last edited:
Porsche absolutely has to get Nick Tandy in an LMP1 car full time next year. He has been unbelievably good.

Also, I might go crazy if a GTLM wins overall. Who needs those lame prototypes anyways?

Porsche absolutely has to get Nick Tandy in an LMP1 car full time next year. He has been unbelievably good.

Also, I might go crazy if a GTLM wins overall. Who needs those lame prototypes anyways?
If a GTLM wins overall I will do an Irish jig for 12 hours straight, GT CARS 4EVA! :D

I wonder if Oliver Gavin would blast IMSA in the victory speech if the #4 Corvette wins since already was lamenting the driving conditions earlier. As much as I want a (GT) Vette to win it all, I have a gut feeling that the 911 will probably be the GTLM with the best chance of winning overall.

I wonder if Oliver Gavin would blast IMSA in the victory speech if the #4 Corvette wins since already was lamenting the driving conditions earlier. As much as I want a (GT) Vette to win it all, I have a gut feeling that the 911 will probably be the GTLM with the best chance of winning overall.
Especially in the rain. The Z4 and 911 are very well suited to the wet conditions.

Back