2016 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,093 comments
NASCAR crew got no chill for about being spoilers for the F1 results:lol:.
Is it really spoiling though at this point? :P We know a Merc' (engined car) is going to win. :banghead:

Besides I watched the race...if we got rid of the Merc' (engined car? Or factory? You guess :P ) it would've been awesome.

Now if Red Bull had won or Ferrari, then I'd understand the spoilage anger. But really, who gives a flying **** at this point. Its either cringe driver 1 or mega cringe driver #2. This year has been quite **** aside from Daniel and Max stealing wins, which has sadly only been twice.

Last edited:
With how difficult it's been to take the lead today, I would be working on it now. If you wait too late, the pass probably won't work.

I've had my face glued to the screen for the past 15 laps watching Elliott. I swear I had a heart attack when Kahne spun. :lol:

I've had my face glued to the screen for the past 15 laps watching Elliott. I swear I had a heart attack when Kahne spun. :lol:
So you must really like the fact that these horrible commentators are so fascinated by the 24 that they cant stop talking about the no talent trying to win

Latest Posts

Back