2016 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,093 comments
First, when was the last Talladega race without a Big One?

Second, not sure how I feel about the tie-breaker.

Third, when did RPM put both cars in the top 10 before now?

So... what's our round of 8 field look like?

48, 4, 22, 18, 19, 20, 41, and 11.

Am i the only one that thinks the rules package at restrictior plate races has been absolutely awful the last 2 years?
Talladega has to me, Daytona's been 'aight to really good.

WOW. Harvick went to Kurt's car and punched him through the car window. What a damn 🤬 piece of 🤬 teammate this "Champion" is. 🤬 him.

Last edited:
So this round is the paperclip, Johnson's Classroom, and Harvick's Playground. Who y'all got going to Homestead now?

I'll take the 18, 48, 4, and... 19.

WOW. Harvick went to Kurt's car and punched him through the car window. What a damn 🤬 piece of 🤬 teammate this "Champion" is. 🤬 him.

If he did, for what reason?

My final four picks are:

Jimmie Johnson (Never did I think I would be rooting for this guy in a long time. I hated him and his dominance over the years, but now I want to see him get that 7th championship)

Joey Logano (As much as I dislike him, somehow, someway, he will get the job done)

Kevin Harvick (Any respect I had for him after his 2014 championship is now gone. He's kind of regressed back to his 2002 form. That being said, he is somehow going to win at Phoenix and contend for the final four.)

Carl Edwards (He's just been quiet all season. I think Denny Hamlin will get in, but I wouldn't be mad if Cousin Carl gets in the Final 4, and/or wins the title, just to piss Brad Keselowski off. :D)

If he did, for what reason?

My final four picks are:

Jimmie Johnson (Never did I think I would be rooting for this guy in a long time. I hated him and his dominance over the years, but now I want to see him get that 7th championship)

Joey Logano (As much as I dislike him, somehow, someway, he will get the job done)

Kevin Harvick (Any respect I had for him after his 2014 championship is now gone. He's kind of regressed back to his 2002 form. That being said, he is somehow going to win at Phoenix and contend for the final four.)

Carl Edwards (He's just been quiet all season. I think Denny Hamlin will get in, but I wouldn't be mad if Cousin Carl gets in the Final 4, and/or wins the title, just to piss Brad Keselowski off. :D)
Kurt was mad about something on the track that happened and tapped Harvick under the cool-down lap.

Any other driver would get fined but NASCAR always lets Harvick get away with a lot of stuff so they probably won't do anything to him.

Heck, I hope he gets a fine or something for it. This 🤬's been running around like he owns the place for far to long. He always been an arse. Highly unlikely, but how funny would it be if Kurt dumped him in one of the next three races? Kurt's been in a lot of rivalries over the years, he's probably the last guy you want to throw a punch at. Right, Jimmy Spencer?

Still goes to show you, Delana still wears the firesuit in the family.

Keep in mind this whiny piece of 🤬 is a FREAKING CHAMPION. The attitude he shows and the way he acts is the most embrassing ive seen for a title winner 👎

Besides JGR ruining my fantasy points with that strategy, I'm ok with it. I laid into NASCAR pretty good via the Fan Council about how Talladega shouldn't be an eliminator race. Looks like it won't in 2017.

And all the "fans" on social media are none to happy about it. For 🤬 sake people, I'd rather see a guy work to come back from a wreck at Kansas, over seeing him get taken out of the Chase by Bobby-Moe running 25th.

Latest Posts

Back