2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
True but that car was junk and he had no shot at being on the lead lap and no chance to win. I'm ok with it.
My problem is that he could have pretty easily repaired his lightly damaged car, and come back out running at minimum speed. Right now, he is losing positions and points to cars that just got totaled. Couldn't they at least get ten minutes?

Was just beginning to think that this could finally be Danica's week. Guessing I'm cheering for Kahne now.
I dont know what the hell Gordon is smoking but that wreck had nothing to do with McMurray. The 48 tried to go for a hole that was filled with the 6 car.
Not like he owns the #48 or anything :sly:

How was that Trevor's fault? If anything it was the 48 or the 1's fault.
I wrote it before it was better explained, I would say it's either Jimmie's fault since he could see who was on his blind spot, or Knaus's since he could say to him that too

I worte it before it was better explained, I would say it's either Jimmie's fault since he could see who was on his blind spot, or Knaus's since he could say to him that too
Even before the explanation I saw how the 48 was moving. No way it wasn't his fault. He moved down.

The big difference is that they weren't the proximate cause to their misfortune.
Never said that they started this wreck because that was clearly Jimmie trying to change lanes when he had no room. All I said was that all 4 were involved in the wreck which is the factor I used when I originally used the term for Roush.

There's another Earnhardt in the top 10.

Theres the biwreckta. Poor Blaney and Sadler.

Back