2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
You know wouldn't be hard to put a front clip on that....in 5 minutes....and it'd be better than having a gigantic hole in the nose than could tear off the hood and cause another yellow....
Don't think they will allow that at all.

But if they tried it I wouldn't penalize them due to too many obvious penalties missed.

Facebook-create.png

tin_foil_hat.gif

Looks like it was a broadside slap. If thats the case he'll be okay.
Yes, but he didn't avoid the wreck like the announcers keep saying lol.

Edit - Why does Tommy Baldwin always have the lead during Daytona 500 red flags? Lol

The 37 and 72 are impressing me thus far.

Edit: Dale is done. Only Dillon and Sadler are still left.

Dale Jr. heads to the garage. Guess we're gonna have to get them next week.

If anything can get the repair clock rule considered for revision, Dale Earnhardt Jr leaving the Daytona 500 is probably one of the top three potential reasons.

No, Jeff. I DON'T think its more exciting. You know what that looked like to me? It looked like how people raced back to the finish coming to the caution pre-2004. It's. Not. Natural. Competition. ****. Off.

ALSO: Hold on a second, 123 laps? So...not only have you made every feeling either rage or manufactured indifference, but you've also lied to us in that you've known the first segment is the only one that actually could be raced the entire distance because 2 and 3 will be cut by the 5 laps it takes for you ******* to get your heads out of your *****.

**** this. I'm going shopping before NHRA comes on.

Last edited:
No, Jeff. I DON'T think its more exciting. You know what that looked like to me? It looked like how people raced back to the finish coming to the caution pre-2004. It's. Not. Natural. Competition. ****. Off.
He's getting paid to do so. If he or any other commentator criticized it at all, then FOX and NASCAR would go 🤬.

Now DW's cheerleading and bias is a whole different story.

If anything can get the repair clock rule considered for revision, Dale Earnhardt Jr leaving the Daytona 500 is probably one of the top three potential reasons.

True but that car was junk and he had no shot at being on the lead lap and no chance to win. I'm ok with it.

Back