2017 NASCAR Discussion threadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,756 comments
I thought it looked like Logano was pinning Kyle up high, basically daring him to run into the back of HIS OWN TEAMMATE, Brad, who was slowing down due to mechanical failure.

If I was Kyle, I would be furious for Logano pulling that move.

Hell, I would be mad if I was Brad in this incident. Your teammate is trying to get someone else to run you over.

unknown.png

I thought it looked like Logano was pinning Kyle up high, basically daring him to run into the back of HIS OWN TEAMMATE, Brad, who was slowing down due to mechanical failure. If I was Kyle, I would be furious too. I would be mad if I was Brad in this incident.

The 22 was too greedy and drove into the corner over his head and beyond the capabilities of his car. The 18 door slammed him after he tried to pin him behind the 2. It was Joey's fault.

I saw it. Joey was saved by his crew and Kyle Busch was handled by the 22 crew. Joey never deals with confrontation on his own if you know your history.
I guess you missed Joey being pull off of Kyle,like i said Bush walked into the middle of pit crew what do think is going to happen?maybe Bush should sit down and shut up and watch replay first

I guess you missed Joey being pull off of Kyle,like i said Bush walked into the middle of pit crew what do think is going to happen?maybe Bush should sit down and shut up and watch replay first

You should watch the replay. Joey was mad and ran the 18 into the corner beyond what his car was capable of and the only car that was on the bad end was the 18.

Kyle got a punch in before getting mugged.
Joey elbowing the official who had him in a bearhug...Boo...:grumpy:

You should watch the replay. Joey was mad and ran the 18 into the corner beyond what his car was capable of and the only car that was on the bad end was the 18.
Is this called a "pivot" LOL we were talking about the fight. The 18 picked the wrong line behind a slow car, it's called racing

You could honestly think of this as extremely agressive blocking. The #22 boxed the #18 behind the slowing #2.

And who was having a hissy-fit over agressive blocking two years ago with Kenseth? Oh yeah! The #22.

You could honestly think of this as extremely agressive blocking. The #22 boxed the #18 behind the slowing #2.

And who was having a hissy-fit over agressive blocking two years ago with Kenseth? Oh yeah! The #22.
HA-HA blocking half the field ran bottom to top all day that was the line. Kyle is just a bitch, he thinks he is big and because of his jr cup wins

HA-HA blocking half the field ran bottom to top all day that was the line. Kyle is just a bitch, he thinks he is big and because of his jr cup wins

Oh, insulting me for a post that wasn't ment to be taken that seriously?
I'd reread the AUP, if I was you.

The reason the 22 couldn't handle the corner is because Kyle had to push him down 2 lanes to keep from rear-ending the 2 car. Had Logano not blocked, the 18 wouldn't have had to move him down two lanes at the entry to the corner. Had he not had his entry angle vastly altered, he probably wouldn't have slid up into the 18. At this point, I half expect that Logano slid it up into the side of the 18 on purpose.

While it looked like a racing deal, it also involved Logano, so it was far from a racing deal. Even if Logano is not at fault, it's hard to side with someone who acted callously at one point to a driver getting injured.

Back