2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
  • 194,243 views
Pye is holding his own. Simona is in the 10. Just hop that VKDE can stay cool.
 
Giz from last to 3rd in just a few laps, not sure if he’ll be able to catch Reynolds though.
 
Whincup handing over the "Throw Away a Sure-Fire Bathurst Win" Trophy to Van Gisbergen right about now.
 
Simona in the wall! Safety Car out. Noooooooo...
 
I’m actually happy with channel 10, it would have to be close to an hour since the last ad break.
 
This is gonna be a killer for Reynolds...
 
One thing I hate about the TEN/WIN HD commentators is they dont shut up during team radio transmissions.
 
Poor Simona. Deserved I finish. I'm sure Reynolds isn't thrilled about it either. The trophy presentation would get seriously weird if he wins it.
 
If the grid stays the way it is it's going to be a seriously weird podium
 
I'm just worried about the championship for Scotty.
 
It ain't over yet, but what a relief for Walkinshaw and signing that deal.
 
This is edge of the seat stuff... C'mon Reynolds!
 
So, how many VASC teams have won a Bathurst 1000 and B12h race?
 
I do have my money on Reynolds/Youlden to win it. It's quite impressive that they have been the fastest Holden all weekend, especially given they have Walkinshaw gear. Waters/Stanaway would be my next pick as long as Waters doesn't do anything stupid. Regardless, with the rain forecast for tomorrow, I couldn't care who wins as long as it's something like the 2014 edition.
Called it, Reynolds has won it! Yes! The little team that could, what a story, what a result!
 
I'm so, so happy for Reynolds and Betty. This is a feel good win 👍
 
The second small(ish) team to to win Bathurst in a row.
 
Back