Texas: 7/10
Long Beach: 8/10
Barber: 7/10
Indy GP: 6/10
Indy 500: 7/10
Detroit: 7/10
Road America: 6/10

Last edited:
Unbelievable that this berm still exists on a racetrack today.
While it's probably not a good thing to have, I think it's what made this particular crash end a lot better. The berm started the roll, which made him lose all his speed and only barely hit the tire barrier. The rolls were fast, but not very violent. I think this was pretty much a best-case scenario for a brake failure at that speed.

I don't see a difference.
Andretti was clipped by another car while Pagenaud lost brakes but the result is exactly the same. The very big difference is that the Reynards, Lolas and Swift from 1998 looked at least 200x better than today's cars, but that's just me.

St. Petersburg: 8/10
Mid Ohio: 6/10

He is most likely taking one of those seats next year so this is good practice. Maybe Helio moves back to IMSA and the Acura with a one off Indy 500 run in '24.

St. Petersburg: 8/10
Mid Ohio: 6/10
Toronto: 7,5/10

Nice race, good moves, good lols, good finish. What a refreshing Indycar season with the small bummer Palou running away in the championship.

When did Peacock start doing side by side? It’s still not great but certainly an improvement over the splash screen we used to get during commercial breaks.

When did Peacock start doing side by side? It’s still not great but certainly an improvement over the splash screen we used to get during commercial breaks.
I think this is the first week cause they weren’t doing it during Toronto. (At least during the replay I watched)

Back