2024 NFL Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 274 comments
Let's begin the October part of the 2024 NFL season. Ready to set it off tonight will be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Atlanta Falcons in an NFC South clash. Find out if either the Bucs or the Dirty Birds get the win tonight (or a possible tie?).

Enjoy tonight's game!

Your final score in Atlanta on this Thursday Night Football is 36-30 in Overtime in favor of the Atlanta Falcons. The Dirty Birds of the ATL took down the NFC South-leading Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Falcons went throwback with their uniforms and logo. I think... the 1998-ish Falcons? Anyhow, Tampa Bay and Atlanta now have the same record- 3-2.

And on a different note, happy birthday (October 3), C.J. Stroud! :)

Wow, what a finish! I don't think I've ever seen a team carry a player after their first catch of the game :lol:

Jerome

Off to Spurs stadium for the Jets Vs Vikings today.

I've been looking forward to it for months. My 3rd live NFL game, after cardinals rams in 2017, and chargers titans in '18.

Screenshot_20241006-102853~2.png

After leading 17-3 at the half, the Houston Texans basically fell apart in the 2nd half against the Buffalo Bills. Penalties and turnovers did over the Texans in the second half, but Texans hit a "walk-off" 59-yard field goal to sink the Buffalo Bills. Houston wins 23-20. It was a tale of two halves as the Texans had a solid first half but stumbled in the second half. Still, all sins forgiven as the Texans remain composed long enough to defeat a very good Buffalo Bills team. Nico Collins had to leave the game with an injury. Houston improves to 4-1 on the 2024 season.

UP NEXT: Road tripping! We are at the Patriots next week, then at Packers the following week.

Congratulations to all other winners this week! How did your team(s) do this week?

Back