2024 NFL Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 333 comments
GG @Dolph Drago I sure wish we had a kicker worth a bleep. But I'm happy it was a close, good game.

Sorry to hear about Hutchinson @Joey D, is that a season ending injury?

Jerome
There's an outside chance he could be good to go if the Lions make the Super Bowl, but that would require some serious healing. He'll likely be out until Week 1 next year. The good news is that Hutch's dad is an ER trauma doctor at one of the major health systems in the Detroit area. I'm guessing he'll be there to help his son out when he's not with the team's doctors.
What did Dallas do to make Dan Campbell that mad?
They refused to give him a contract when he played for them, and despite being brought in as a TE1, they skipped over him from Jason Witten. Dallas was also never straightforward with him, which is why Campbell is pretty upfront with his players. Campbell has had a grudge against Dallas since 2005.

It looks like the Hassan Riddick saga might come to an end as he has hired a new agent Drew Rosenhaus. I suspect the Jets will cave and give him a multiyear contract 🤣

It was an ugly win the for Bengals last night. It's just crazy that their only touchdown up until Brown took it in near the end was Burrow's 40+ yard rush on the first drive of the game. The defense finally had a good game. Having a healthy D-line certainly helps.

Back